[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I was a writer at Marvek I would kill her off in the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (183KB, 442x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 442x467px
If I was a writer at Marvek I would kill her off in the most convoluted way possible so that it'd be impossible for another writer to revive her. What a shit character and that goes for her useless MCU counterpart too.
>>
>I'm gonna break this toy because someone else doodled on it so no one will doodle on it ever again

That's not the way to fix comics dude
>>
>I want to kill off a character tumblr likes!
>>
>I hate women.
>>
>>84922705
Are there any good femdom BW fanfics or r34? I want to see her bully the Hulk's dick.
>>
File: Black-Widow-Gray-Suit-580x293.jpg (79KB, 580x293px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Widow-Gray-Suit-580x293.jpg
79KB, 580x293px
I like Natasha when she's a slippery sneaky spy lady. She's definitely closer to being a female Nick Fury than Hill.

She's boring when she does anything else though. Like when she was the quasi-military Avengers leader in the GI Joe outfit.
>>
>>84922830
>>84922843
>Implying Black Widow hasn't always been shit as both a character and a concept.

The MCU pushing her as one of the main Avengers to the detriment of Hawkeye is pure cringe.
>>
>I thought you were dead!
>dead?
>yes, killed
>i'm ok now
>you're ok now then
t. Brian Michael Bendis
>>
>>84922705
Yeah, well, that's like, your opinion, man
>>
>>84922705
Can't kill her. She's good for mastebastion.
>>
>>84922896
Why do you care about normie shit like the MCU?
>>
>>84922880
The GI Joe outfit is great, though
>>
>>84922705
This guy has it right: >>84923286
There's no death that can't be instantly retconned with
>Didn't you die?
>Nope
>>
B-but muh BuckyNat
>>
>>84922723

>Fantastic Four
>Ultimates Universe
>All the Civil Wars
>BENDIS!

Your right about this not being the right way to fix comics but Marvel hasn't got that memo yet.
>>
>>84924985
Buckynats fine.
>>
>>84925385
Let's hope everyone else does then
>>
>>84924985
This, don't sink a good ship just because of moviefags.
>>
>>84926304
Brubaker already killed it, my man.
>>
>>84922843
Literally nothing wrong with hating inferior creatures.
>>
>>84926471
Edgy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.