[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one do you like better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Lion King Sequels.png (831KB, 621x503px) Image search: [Google]
Lion King Sequels.png
831KB, 621x503px
Which one do you like better?
>>
Still haven't seen 1.5 beyond a few clips because I just don't care much about Timon and Pumbaa, so I guess I'd have to go with Simba's Pride.

It has a lot of dumb Disney sequel shit, but also does a few interesting things with its concept and feels like the people working on it gave a fuck to some extent. At least by comparison to some of their other sequels.
>>
1,5 is kind of awful, just takes scenes from the first movie and adds mediocre comedy to it.
>>
Really liked all Lion King films
>>
>>84921497
I'm gonna have to go with 1.5. Simba's Pride is like fanfiction at times. At least 1.5 is able to make fun of itself.
>>
1.5 was essentially a clip show marketed as a movie, so 2.
>>
>>84921497
1.5 was basically a bizarre Rosencrantz and Gildenstern, so that one.
>>
2 was a better story but the characters might as well've been cucumbers
thanks confusedmatthew for that analogy
>>
Lion king 2. Really liked it as a kid, while Lion king 1/2 just spoils the first film for me.
>>
>>84921497

In Italy 1/2 was retitled The Lion King 3. Did that happen anywhere else? Curious.
>>
>>84922141
Yup, same thing happened in Sweden. Also:
>The Lion King 1½ (also known as The Lion King 3: Hakuna Matata outside of North America) -wikipedia
>>
>>84921497
Kimba the White Lion.
>>
>>84921831
>>84921811
>>84921781
Yeah they all have this odd Shakespeare theme.

Hamlet to Romeoa and Juliet to Rosencrantz and Gildenstern
>>
>>84921497
I like Romeo and Juliet better than Rozencrantz and Guildenstern are dead.
>>
I found the songs in Lion King 2 to be pretty decent. I genuinely liked My Lullaby better than Be Prepared.
>>
2 because a female character gets RAPED
>>
>>84921497
Two had the story but not the effort put into it that would have make it a really good film.
>>
>>84921710
They both were awful.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.