[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which episode was worse, /co/? Ginger Cow or Stanley's Cup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

Which episode was worse, /co/? Ginger Cow or Stanley's Cup?
>>
What was wrong with Stanley's Cup?
>>
>>84918584
>stanley cup was bad

since when
>>
>>84918584
Ginger Cow easily
>>
>>84918584
Ginger Cow without a doubt. Stanley's Cup was fun as a parody of sports movies, but I can't bring myself to ever rewatch Ginger Cow. Just fuckin pissed me off.
>>
>>84918584
I can't help but like Ginger Cow just because I like the gag with them needing Kyle to translate for the Jews.
>>
>>84918584
i dont think i've seen ginger cow
can you summarize it?
>>
>>84919667
>asking somebody to summarize episodes for you instead of watching them yourself
>>
>>84919725

>Watching things you know are bad

So how was the new Ghost Busters faggot?
>>
File: kyman3.jpg (383KB, 851x600px) Image search: [Google]
kyman3.jpg
383KB, 851x600px
As a Kyman enthusiast, Ginger Cow was a great episode.
>>
File: 1449348360850.png (166KB, 346x352px) Image search: [Google]
1449348360850.png
166KB, 346x352px
>>84919768
>admits he hasn't watched something
>calls it bad anyway
>parroting other people's opinions instead of actually consuming the media and forming your own opinion
What a doofus.
>>
>>84919768
But it's twenty minutes, free to watch, and is only really considered bad compared to other South Park episodes. That doesn't seem like a fair comparison.
>>
The only people who hate Ginger Cow are the people who hate fun.

>Why can't New South Park be like Old South Park again?
>Never mind the episode just like Old South Park, I hated that episode.
>>
>>84918584
Probably Ginger Cow. I like the episode, but Stanley's Cup is a much a better one.
>>
>>84918584
Stanley's Cup had like, absolutely no jokes in it besides the same 3 "SSHHHTAN MARSH" movie narrator guy.

Like, it was probably the only South Park episode that didn't even get me to laugh once. Not even a smurk.
>>
>>84919768
>Watching things you know are bad
>Taking anything posted on /co/ at face value
>>
>>84920194
The whole thing is a subversion of shitty sports movie stereotypes, just because it wasn't as blunt as "Asspen" doesn't mean it's bad.
>>
>>84920232
Just because it's ironic doesn't mean it's good though.
>>
>>84918584
My friend died of really aggressive cancer at a young age so stanley's cup was particularity unfunny to me.
>>
>>84920232
But the thing is that's all it had. It was a parody of a shitty sports movie with a negative connotation and boring dialogue. The aspen episode worked because the dialogue and scene were actually funny.

"Haha what if those hyped up action sequences in those movies were just boring and lame because they're kids."

"Haha one of the kids is dying of cancer and everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong hahaha"

South Park satire comedy writing is usually way more clever than that. The kids get their shit kicked in at the end of the episode, the kid with cancer dies, and that's it. Fucking hysterical.
>>
no contest, ginger cow

stanleys cup was like one long antijoke that actually played out pretty well
ginger cow was just stupid, and the van halen shit? garbage
>>
>>84920300
I know how you feel. I'm from Detroit and the Red Wings are the only thing in Detroit that have been pretty consistently good. I mean portraying the Red Wings the way they did was bad enough.
>>
>>84918584

Why those two and not Canada On Strike?

That episode has no jokes, relies on dead memes and has probably the worst songs of the show.
>>
stanley's cup was funny though
>>
I wasn't aware people even hated Ginger Cow. Can someone explain why?

This is one of my favorite South Park jokes of all time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi4kP_KGo9A
The live-action Jews jumping up and down slays me.
>>
>>84922223
I think Human Centipad is the only one I can't rewatch
>>
>people hate Stanley's cup
I never knew this, I fucking love that episode
>>
>>84922252
What a shitty way to start a season.
>>
>>84922708
/co/ doesn't like getting sad, it's why they only watch cartoons and only read capes
>>
>>84922772
If the episode made you sad, I don't think South Park is the show for you
>>
Two words butterballs hope that granny got killed.
>>
>>84919768
>So how was the new Ghost Busters faggot?
It was actually better than I expected.
The first half actually made me laugh a few times though the movie pretty much shits itself in the first half.
It's not as good as the original but I would still give it a solid 7/10.
>>
The one with the ziplining was the worst episode ever
>>
File: 1418085261577.png (331KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1418085261577.png
331KB, 640x480px
>>84919809

My apologies great overlord, I will go to the cinema theather at once to consume the great new and improved Ghostbusters™. Perhaps I'll purchase a Pepsi™ product there.
>>
File: 1466917917921.jpg (24KB, 176x247px) Image search: [Google]
1466917917921.jpg
24KB, 176x247px
>>84923533
>using sarcasm to mask the fact that you'd rather be told your opinion
>>
>>84918584
>shitting on stanleys cup
objectively shit taste
ginger cow however was painful to watch
>>
>>84918584
Ginger Cow if solely for the fact that Stanley's cup is great you nig
>>
>>84922772
>sad
are you fucking retarded? this episode is anything but
also
>/co/ doesnt like getting sad
you really are fucking retarded
>>
Ginger Cow wasn't all that great but that bit with Van Halen slayed me. The fart bit just dragged on too much though, bugged me after awhile
>>
>>84922248
That was the only funny part of that episode. But it was fun enough to save the episode.
>>
The worst episode is the one where Clyde's mom died. That episode was all around bad.
>>
>>84923533
Way to completely miss the point of his post.
>>
>>84920194
There was also a bunch of Steve Irwin jokes.
>>
>>84919149
"jew is you mmkay" so funny. the van halen part always gets me though.
>>
>>84918584
Stanley's Cup was amazing,
>>
Why do people hate Ginger Cow? That's one of my fucking favorites. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>84925885
This
>>
>>84922772
bored =/= sad, anon. That was bad, and everyone liking it should feel just as bad.
>>
>>84922248
It's absurd even by South Park standards. I like it, but i can definitely see why someone wouldn't like it.
>>
>>84930971
why?
what was wrong with stanley's cup
I'm not taking "it was boring" as an answer
>>
>>84918584
Ginger Cow felt off, peace comes to the middle east so Van Halen plays a week long concert in the middle east - I would have understood some sort of celebration followed by a bunch of UN meetings or something, the only thing that felt right was Cartman using this to fart in Kyle's mouth.
I liked Stanley's Cup more.
>>
>>84925885
>not Jakovasaurus
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.