[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old Skwad vs New Skwad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Remember how cool SS looked in all the old ads and promos before DC went full damage control and started inserting quips and obnoxiously forced neon colors? That's the kind of Suicide Squad I've been looking forward to seeing for the past 2 years.
Does anyone else feel like the DCEU would completely work with a darker, more realistic feel, and still be fun if anyone other than Zack Snyder was in charge of it?
>>
It's the same shit with a blue filter.

Reduce the brightness of your screen if you're so triggered about it.
>>
It always looked like shit.
>>
They had to go back and add jokes to a movie featuring the Joker, Harley Quinn, and Will Smith.

ADD JOKES

Shit was broken.
>>
>>84912554
>still trying to push the reshoot humor meme.
Bitch, David Ayer already shot you down twice, Faraci. Give it a rest and stay deactivated on twitter will ya?
>>
>>84912554
Didn't they add a bunch of Joker-centric scenes too when he was only supposed to be a minor character?
>>
>>84911737

Fuck that guy playing Rick Flagg. Awful awful actor.
>>
Where you fags getting this info of adding extra scenes?
>>
>Going into a Will Smith action movie and expecting him to not be quippy

The joke is on you m80
>>
>>84914568
their ass
>>
>>84913344
>stay deactivated on twitter
I wish
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.