[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regular Show Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: no comment.png (950KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
no comment.png
950KB, 1600x898px
Is he a villain? I honestly can't tell if he did something wrong.

Also Regular Show thread I guess, it's not as popular as it used to be (for good reason) but it's acceptable. I'm hoping for more clarity soon on "Coming In Fall" being the release date. They have to do it by Halloween because there's a scheduled Terror Tales installment already.
>>
File: Title Card.png (876KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Title Card.png
876KB, 1600x900px
At the moment, for whoever is interested, here are the episode titles leaked/released for Season 8.

One Space Day at a Time
Regular Show Presents: Terror Tales of the Park VI

These next ones are not officially episode titles, but might be shorts, they are confirmed titles for something though.

Synth Buttons
2001: A Nap Odyssey
Time Loop
Space Worm
Robot Rap Battle

They're all slated for this year, so hopefully we get a steady schedule, or a bomb format release. CN is doing something weird with one of their other shows currently, releasing a lot of episodes each day (almost) for over a month apparently. I wonder if they'll do it for RS, or maybe shorter version of it at least.

Also I forgot to put the link to the video in the OP, it's a Season 8 Comic-Con clip of the episode first episode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3w3h8dMu-g
>>
I just started getting into RS, and I'm almost finished with Season 3. I absolutely love it so far.

Why is it so hated now?

I LIKE THE RELATIONSHIP EPISODES THE MOST. I ENJOY SEEING THE TWO FUCK UP BAD
>>
>>84908022
That spoiler is the reason. The relationship drama gets as forced as an actual soap opera. Some relationship episodes are alright, or have alright parts, but it's way to much and way too often, sometimes with Mordecai making the same mistakes over, though not that frequent, it's usually a different fuck up.

I think /co/ started hating it the most at some point in Season 5, or mid-ways in 6 at the latest. Season 6's finale was the absolute worst episode overall and it really fucked people up who were trying to ignore the subplot of drama.

Season 7 was pretty gold though. It's impossible to say if Season 8 will be as good, worse, or better.
>>
Favorite episode(s) and most hated episodes of each season?
>>
>>84908509
Hard to say, I haven't watch some seasons at all in some time

Skips' Story is probably the best from Season 5 that I can remember. Season 3(?)'s Best was Eggscellent.

Season 1's best was Mordecai & The Rigbys.

I can't think of any worsts, I just recall episodes I've seen more often/liked to see all those times. Season 6's finale goes without saying as the worst of it's season, a runnerup might be a half hour special i won't spoil for you, i personally liked it but it's a turning point for the fans/used to be fans here
>>
>>84909002
Yeah, trying to figure out what's the deal with the later seasons without spoiling things is difficult.

Again, i'm up to season 3 and so far I love the whole mundane and relatable problems with outlandish solutions and ideas SHOVED into the episode.

Episodes like Diary are my favorites. Following more mature characters doing shit and having the world ripped apart because of some small shit is a nice change of pace from shit like Steven Universe and SVFOE .

Apparently seasons 5 and 6 are exclusively dealing with Mordecai's girl problems and less about surreal shit?
>>
>>84909170
Diary is pretty good, CN used to show it alot, and for a short time where I am Time Warner only had it specifically on Demand for a few weeks, occasionally updating with a new episode or some other episode but it would be gone after 24 hours. I think they shoved that episode for the plot, though. They had some Relationship marathons back then.

Seasons 5 and 6 aren't just about that, but there's a thing that happens and it's just sort of reoccurring and it's continuity based. I'd say, from memory, only half of the episodes in Season 5, maybe a bit more, are directly about it, other times it's just mentioned or a sub-drama thing.

Season 6 as well if I recall correctly was a more character development season (for sure Season 7) so it focused on Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson, and a few others.

Hopefully you don't give up on the show before catching up, something happens through Season 7 that's actual plot and trying something new. It's a shame so many people dropped it that even trying something new it's being ignored, even though the actual plot is one of those "jump the shark" parodies, it's planning on going somewhere with it for a series finale I think.

Things get less surreal but at the same time, it's all still happening, which is way people call it "Literally Regular Show" here now, it's been 6 and a half seasons of surreal which made it just regular, which I haven't been bored with too much but I see the point. Also watch the movie between after Season 6 and before Season 8. I don't see the reason but JG Quintel said there's an official timeline in there, and there was something from the movie in the season 7 finale, but I dont know if it was important, might've been a regular cameo.
>>
>>84909428

According to /co/, what's the "Golden Age" of Regular Show?
>>
>>84910195
Seasons 1-3. Stretching it t 4.
>>
>>84908236
>Season 6's finale was the absolute worst episode overall

>not Do Me A Solid

People who dislike that finale are morons.
>>
>>84910365
I remember liking it when it was new, but fuck it was brutal thinking about it. The end was kinda nice but it was laying Rigby's personality out a bit too hard.

People who hate the finale aren't morons, but there is competition for "worst episode in the series"
>>
kickass is fucking DOWN
where's 1080p copies
>>
>>84911400
try pirate bay
>>
File: morlt.png (169KB, 291x316px) Image search: [Google]
morlt.png
169KB, 291x316px
>>
>>84911400
try looking for mega in desuarchive
>>
>>84914960
Oh yea, wasn't there a massive post with almost all the episodes in 1080p recently before the finale?
>>
>>84914908
>characters when drawn smaller usually don't have all their details crammed into the design
>margaret still has cleavage and breast lines that come further in than her waist/side lines
>>
bump
where's the interview saying 10 season 8 episodes were completed months ago
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.