[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vision family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (228KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 781x1200px
I know this is all going to end in tragedy, but can we keep Virginia, Viv and Vin around after this run?

Even if they die can they please be brought back?.... Please?
>>
Viv is already confirmed to live past the book
Or at least a version of her
The others are still up in the air
>>
>>84903255
lol that Monkey Paw wish
>>
File: Champions_1_Cover-1.jpg (1MB, 913x1411px) Image search: [Google]
Champions_1_Cover-1.jpg
1MB, 913x1411px
>>84903255
We already know Viv will still be around after the series because she's joining the Champions

Vin died last issue, and I don't think they are bringing he back

I don't know about Virginia, but I have a feeling if she stays she will become something like a villain in the marvel universe
>>
>>84903637
i can see vision and virginia becoming villians besides the whole point of this book is what its going to take to drive the vision insane so im assuming seeing his son die will drive him and his wife nuts. remember when he told ironman he would kill him if he messed with him trying to revive his daughter.. its going to be interesting watching him fight the avengers
>>
>>84903637
Virginia as synthoflashpoint Martha Wayne would be fun.

Instead of going Ultron, she goes warlock virus and tries to turn the whole world into her children.
>>
File: IMG_20160727_195544.jpg (437KB, 924x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160727_195544.jpg
437KB, 924x1400px
#12 cover
>>
I'm sad because Vision is going to strangle Victor now. And I wish he would live, him dealing with guilt would be interesting. But it's only logical Vision is going to flat out murder him.
>>
File: 4978167-vision2015003_dc11-0.jpg (2MB, 2228x3382px) Image search: [Google]
4978167-vision2015003_dc11-0.jpg
2MB, 2228x3382px
Virginia is my synthfu
>>
>>84906251
We just need her to marry Tyke and we will have the most convoluted family in history of comics.

Just think about, Viv will become Hope summer grandma and Tyke will become i dont know pym family tree is more confusing that Summer family tree
>>
File: download-76[1].png (795KB, 560x731px) Image search: [Google]
download-76[1].png
795KB, 560x731px
>>84906079
Vision will be on main Avengers book
>>
>>84906724
Next ANAD issue is going to adress how this book and his own can coexist in one continuity.
>Vision: I like hanging with these young superheroes, they are such nice kids. Also, I'm fucking dead inside and secretely plotting to murder half of my team out of revenge.
>>
>>84906724
So Marvel keeps the status who when it dosen't make any in-story sense but fucks it when it's perfectly fine?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.