[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Story is called Batman and Robin Eternal >Synder and Tynion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Harper Eternal.jpg (317KB, 1600x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Harper Eternal.jpg
317KB, 1600x1130px
>Story is called Batman and Robin Eternal
>Synder and Tynion make it about Harper

Holy shit when is DC going to stop shoving this character down our throats?!
>>
>>84898335
>Holy shit when is DC going to stop shoving this character down our throats?!
Rebirth

Oh, look! It already happened and Harper is nowhere. Quit bitching.
>>
>>84899362
This. Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>84899362
Gotta agree. I'm not sure anybody liked "fan-favorite" Harper Row besides Snyder. That includes other writers.
>>
>>84898335
Her hair keeps getting worse
>>
>story is a sequel to a comic that was really bad
>you read it anyway

What's your problem OP
Are you in love with Spoiler or Harper?
Do you just really like shitty weekly books?
>>
>>84898335
Since that book she effectively quit superheroics and is nowhere to be seen. In other words:
Hello, slowpoke.
>>
>>84899362
I'm pretty sure Tynion said she'd be turning up in Detective at some point, though that was months ago, so she may have been forgotten.
>>
Harper was cute. I ship her with Damian over that whore Spoiler.
>>
I prefer eversingle Robin gang nember before her

Especially my nigga Duke
>>
>>84901576
>I ship her with Damian over that whore Spoiler.
Steph's fucking Tim now.
>>
>>84898335
If you expected B&R:E to be good or about the Robins even after the previews made it clear that it was just an excuse to push Harper and bring Cassfu back, then you deserve all of your disappointment.
>>
>>84901613
Like I said she's a whore.
>>
>>84901576
>Damian and Harper
Kek what? They've never even been in a book together as far as I can remember.
>>
>>84901576
>Shipping Damian with someone else than Maps or Maya
absolutelyharam.jpg
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.