[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the capeshit equivalent of JJBA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

What's the capeshit equivalent of JJBA?
>>
>>84896869
Eat shit you fuckin braindead weeaboo faggot

Ohhh wait you already do
>>
>>84896978
the fact that you'd insult me about that and not about capeshit already justifies your taste
>>
Diesel
>>
X-Men in the sense that characters get unique specific powers.
>>
>>84897058
I insulted you for perpetuating the "what's the x of y" shitposting (see "braindead"), being a weeaboo (see "weeaboo") and reading capeshit (see "you already do [eat shit]")

Christ, you're dumber than I thought
>>
>>84897328
turn your monitor ON lmfao
>>
JJBA.
>>
>>84897130
This
>>
>>84896978
>>84897328
Who hurt you?
>>
>>84896869
MLP. Good series but massively overrated, with a retarded fanbase that spams it everywhere and makes too many crossovers.
>>
Batman.
>>
File: Clark Kent's Bizarre Adventure.png (82KB, 796x201px) Image search: [Google]
Clark Kent's Bizarre Adventure.png
82KB, 796x201px
>>84896869
>>
>>84898159
I remember when the only thing people knew about JoJo's was DIO's timestop super in the Capcom fighting game.

That all changed when the anime came out.
>>
>>84897415
The correct answer here.
>>
>>84896869
a meme comic like Gwenpool or Squirrel Girl
>>
Batman Odyssey/Superman Coming of the Supermen
>>
>>84898159
But that's literally everything that gets hugely popular in a short span of time
>>
File: 1469603581799.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1469603581799.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
superman just went all ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA on Doomsday in the latest Action Comics issue, so there's your answer i guess
>>
X-Men/New Mutants
Doom Patrol
The Flash
>>
File: 1443308927131.jpg (124KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443308927131.jpg
124KB, 600x800px
Honestly it's probably X-Men. Group of people with individual special powers that have their own rules despite "coming" from the "same" place (mutant gene = stands) and if we're going with Part 3 comparisons it's got a diverse cast that often go around the world fighting other people who have powers that come from the "same " place almost exclusively.

I'm saying this as someone who only really read Claremont's X-Men though I've lost touch with how they currently are outside of Beast being hated and the original five doing time travel for whatever stupid reason? But as far as that decade or so goes JJBA is like it.

Pic is best stand.
>>
>>84896869
Something super gay, so Grayson.
>>
>>84896869
Superior Iron Man has a Stand as his living armor.
>>
>Jojo fandom in past was cult due to Capcom game, OVA and manga
>was alright
>Anime adaptation is out
>Fandom now full of mouth breathers
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.