[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Autumnlands #12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 22

Storytime for the whole family
>>
>>
>>
>>84895991
These pages are so cool
>>
captcha is fucking up
>>
>>
>>84896250
L-lewd!
>>
>>
>>84895824
Thanks for doing this, OP
>>
>>
>>84896420
Thank you for joining anon
>>
>>
>>84896566
So that explains everything
>>
>>
>>84896702
This fucking guy
>>
>>
>>84896702
Do you think the 'gods' have the means to create the energy that the gang is looking for?
>>
>>
>>84896856
Fucking one-track mind you got there, Bertie
>>
>>84896974
Wa-hey!
>>
>>84896902
Maybe, maybe not
>>
>>84896974
>>84897005
I know right
>>
>>84897053
Uh oh
>>
>>84897098
Rip Bertie I guess
>>
>>84897145
So what's the deal with this girl anyway
>>
>>84897170
So that's it for now, what did you guys think of this issue? Shit's getting pretty interesting in the autumnlands
>>
So, what happened? Bertie decided to fuck them, they realized something was wrong, and got pissed?
>>
>>84897215
I kind of hope Bertie survives. I want Learoyd and Dusty to start building a party.
>>
>>84897215

We know it's the far far future in another planet i guess?

>Destroyed the library
Fuck this
>>
>>84897490
Same, though he was kind of an asshole in this issue
>>
>>84897407
Pretty much. I think it has to do with him saying 'Henry Higgins', but we can't know for sure until the next issue comes out.
>>
>>84897578
Well, he is a goat.
>>84897794
Maybe Henry Higgins was the name of one of the Masters? We still don't quite know their relationship to the animal people.
>>
>>84897407

They finally noticed he wasnt a master human when he showed them his goat cock
>>
>>84897886
Henry Higgins was the Galateans' password, it references the play "Pygmalion", which was the inspiration for the movie 'My Fair Lady'. They had to say the word, or the Galateans would've killed them.
>>
>>84898011
Oh shit, right.
Maybe entering it again arms them?
>>
>>84898051
Maybe the way he said it had something to do with it, also saying it twice
>>
>>84896566
>our bodies could only withstand so much repair
I hate this trope in these types of settings.

You can manipulate pure energy and bestow true intelligence upon artificial lifeforms. Just make a fresh body and transfer minds, like the giants in Dark Souls II did with golems.
>>
>>84898456
>Just make a fresh body and transfer minds, like the giants in Dark Souls II did with golems

I thought the golems were servants created by Vendrick or Aldia
>>
>>84898541
It's heavily implied that the 'precious thing' Vendrick stole from the giants was their means of prolonging their race. To defy death indefinitely.

That the reason DSII giants had holes in their faces was because they were simply transferring souls into giant golem bodies.
>>
>>84897215
I was kinda expecting the sci-fi aspects and how they tied into the world to remain more obfuscated at least for a while longer, but I guess this is a good way to go about it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.