[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy in the Volcano thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 13

Basic Summary: An alternate universe where Mai and Ty Lee discover Aang and become friends/companions. More detailed summary to follow.
>>
>>84888723

Aang falls for Ty Lee.
>>
Cool, we had this thread yesterday
>>
>>84888723
This is the least interesting AU.
>>
It would be cool
>>
>>84888723
I liked the idea more when it was Avatar: Red Son
>>
Sounds interesting
>>
Would Azula and Zuko fuck
>>
>>
>>84888723
Is Aang gonna ntr Zuko?
>>
File: tyzula_glomp_by_jewelofsong.gif (170KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
tyzula_glomp_by_jewelofsong.gif
170KB, 341x341px
Lol
>>
>>
>>84891342
Does this really need 2 threads?
>>
>>84888751
Like what should have happened in canon.
>>
File: coming_home_by_jewelofsong.jpg (221KB, 700x496px) Image search: [Google]
coming_home_by_jewelofsong.jpg
221KB, 700x496px
>>
>>84888723
I got a better idea.

What if Zuko was the Avatar?
>>
File: cat_and_mouse_by_jewelofsong.jpg (456KB, 870x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cat_and_mouse_by_jewelofsong.jpg
456KB, 870x1000px
>>
>>84892922
His dad would pay a lot more attenion to him and be a whole lot nicer as well and try to convince him that his destiny is to use his powers to extend the control of the fire nation.

Azula would be incredibly jealous, try to desperately one up him at every turn to try to get daddy's love (but fail every time) and treat him even worse then before if that's even possible.
>>
File: huggle_by_notickleelmo.jpg (211KB, 1600x2041px) Image search: [Google]
huggle_by_notickleelmo.jpg
211KB, 1600x2041px
>>
>>
File: mai_by_jdeberge.jpg (72KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
mai_by_jdeberge.jpg
72KB, 500x716px
>>
File: lee__is_that_you__by_tibby93.jpg (87KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
lee__is_that_you__by_tibby93.jpg
87KB, 600x576px
>>
>>
>>
Tyzula is so much more boner pleasing the Korrasami.
>>
Interesting
>>
Not to toot my own horn, since I'm normally not that proud of my own writing, but when I did the outline for the rewrite of The Southern Air Temple, I added a lot of Mai x Aang moments to balance out the Ty Lee x Aang stuff in the "premiere," and I think I did a pretty good job on Mai and Aang's relationship.

When the three go to the Southern Air Temple, Mai finds the Fire Nation helmet and actually shows it to Aang, so Aang is kind of eased into learning the Fire Nation was there early on. At one point, when Aang goes off by himself to think about this, Mai and Ty Lee are looking at the wall paintings of one section of the temple and when Ty Lee is like "Maybe we should try to make Aang understand the Fire Nation was just protecting itself," Mai points out the paintings to her and is like "Ty Lee, do any of these people look like warriors to you?" That eventually leads to Mai investigating things for herself and finding Gyatso's body. Mai takes Gyatso's necklace and gives it to Aang after he starts talking about how he wonders if the world he remembers was just a dream he had while in his rock prison. The dialogue for Mai in that part was something like "Look, I don't know much about the world you come from, the world you think you remember but I'll admit...it sounds a lot nicer than this one...If it was all just a dream...then I'm sorry we woke you out of it." The idea I was going with was that Aang goes Avatar State at one point while in the room with the statues, experiences some dark vision of the future and falls unconscious. When Aang wakes up, he see Mai has dirt on her hands, but doesn't ask about it. The final scene in the episode is outside the place where Mai found Gyatso, where there's a gravestone with a crude looking spiral symbol on it, implying Mai buried him for Aang. Aang himself never finds Gyatso's body though. So that episode I pictured having plenty of Mai/Aang moments. You might interested in checking that out.
>>
>>84892557
nah. But Azula would probably get a team of the youngest known bloodbender Katara and tactical genius/swordmaster Sokka

So Azula and Sokka would end up fucking with Azula being the one to initiate it a la Scott Pilgrim. "We should have sex. CASUAL SEX!
>>
Why couldn't this happen instead
>>
>>84895551
>understand the Fire Nation was just protecting itself," Mai points out the paintings to her and is like "Ty Lee, do any of these people look like warriors to you?" That eventually leads to Mai investigating things for herself and finding Gyatso's body. Mai takes Gyatso's necklace and gives it to Aang after he starts talking about how he wonders if the world he remembers was just a dream he had while in his rock prison. The dialogue for Mai in that part was something like "Look, I don't know much about the world you come from, the world you think you remember but I'll admit...it sounds a lot nicer than this one...If it was all just a dream...then I'm sorry we woke you out of it." The idea I was going with was that Aang goes Avatar State at one point while in the room with the statues, experiences some dark vision of the future and falls unconscious. When Aang wakes up, he see Mai has dirt on her hands, but doesn't ask about it. The final scene in the episode is outside the place where Mai found Gyatso, where there's a gravestone with a crude looking spiral symbol on it, implying Mai buried him for Aang. Aang himself never finds Gyatso's body though. So that episode I pictured having plenty of Mai/Aang moments. You might interested in checking that

Wow, that's powerful stuff. I'd watch it.
>>
Is there a place where I can read a story on this? All I see online are ones where either the Water tribe takes over or where Zuko is the avatar.
>>
File: consider the following.png (96KB, 587x337px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
96KB, 587x337px
Reading this all so far.

Its shit OOC and ignore canon to make an idea that don't really work.

Worst avatar AU that I saw on /co/ for a long time. Why you fucks are doing multiple threads that barely reach 20 people on it?
>>
>>84896900
>Why you fucks are doing multiple threads that barely reach 20 people on it?
Because some lonely nerd is trying to revive his old fanfiction after it died out here 3 years ago.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.