[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HYDRA Cap knows Kobik is with Bucky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Thunderbolts (2016-) 003-014.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbolts (2016-) 003-014.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
HYDRA Cap knows Kobik is with Bucky
>>
Hydra Cap is still a thing? lol
>>
>>84881269
Did you think it was a /pol/ meme?
That spoiler image was from two issues ago.
This is the new status quo, in keeping with an all-new-all-honest take on 'Merica.
>>
File: SSC11286-4.jpg (26KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
SSC11286-4.jpg
26KB, 752x564px
Actually, taking the plot twist seriously for a second, it's kinda an interesting twist on "the good Nazi" impossibility.
The Red Skull and his magic kindergartener rewrote Steve Roger's personal history to make him a loyal Hydra agent, but Steve's not been turned into some snivelling goosestepper, he's still Steve Rogers.
So what's going to break first? His decency? or his loyalty?
Because he can't continue to be a good person and still work for Hydra. Those two things are fundamentally incompatible, and something's got to give.
>>
>>84881792
he already killed in cold blood in the first issue
>>
>>84881420
> Society moves against the direction that Marvel agrees with
> Dramatically overhaul every single fucking book for condescending soap box activism that straw man's complex issues

What year is this? Did Ronald Reagan get elected again? Because Marvel throws a fucking temper tantrum every single fucking time. Fuck em.
>>
>>84881420
>>84880488
I'm confused, Hydra cap is a thing, okay I get that but why is everyone acting like it's normal? Do people not know he's Hydra?

Civil War 2 is happening and Captain America is still hanging around like it's completely normal. Did Hydra stop being 100% evil like AIM or what?
>>
>>84881870
Secret agent. Only his co-conspirators know.
>>
>>84881844
Good guy Captain America has killed people before.
And just like with Jack he always says how he wished he didn't have to do it.
>>
>>84881993
that's why I said "in cold blood"

there was no actual reason for him to kill Jack
>>
>>84882012
HydraCap was trying to deliver the hostage to Red Skull and also maintain his cover, the sidekick somehow getting into the moving shuttle vehicle was unexpected and made both maintaining his cover and delivering the hostage impossible because now there was an eyewitness to see that HydraCap had complete control of the situation.
With a witness HydraCap had to choose between not completing his secret mission or revealing his treachery to S.H.I.E.L.D., without a witness the mission continues unabated. It's not as if they were on the same side. Soldiers kill their enemies.
I'm sure in WW2 GoodCap killed a few Nazis that he could have somehow saved, but that's not how combat works.
>>
>>84882231
it was shit writing to shock the reader, could have easily just recaptured him after they landed
>>
>>84881792

>Those two things are fundamentally incompatible, and something's got to give

that's the crux and what makes me wanna keep reading. i'm enjoying the wild ride.
>>
>jack confirmed dead

just go read gruenwald and find a similar situation that spencer can do a spin on
>>
>>84881792
the main thing people are hoping will happen if this doesn't peter out is Cap will give red skull the boot and run Hydra HIS way, trying to establish a benevolent dictator driven NWO, basically turning Hydra into The Patriots with himself as Zero
>>
>>84882275
But the cover identity of the patriotic supersoldier is just as important, how does the situation become more in control for HydraCap when they're dropping the guy off at the hellicarrier?
Even if he just knocked Jack unconscious there's still a lot of explaining to do when he's the only other person on that shuttle that could have thrown the punch.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.