[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SDCC 2016 ROUND-UP: DC / CW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

File: 1469577798230.jpg (262KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
1469577798230.jpg
262KB, 612x459px
THE FLASH

>Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) has been happily living in the Flashpoint timeline with his parents Henry (John Wesley Shipp) and Nora (Michelle Harrison) for three months, although he retains his memories of the original timeline.

>Barry and Iris West (Candice Patton) are only childhood acquaintances who reunite as adults, upon which Barry pursues a relationship with Iris.

>Although they're coworkers at the Central City Police Department, Barry isn't close to Joe West (Jesse L. Martin), who has grown estranged from both of his children and is at the lowest point in his professional and private life.

>Wally West (Keinyan Lonsdale) grew up with Joe and Iris, and is the Flash, although his identity is a secret to his father. Meanwhile, Eobard Thawne (Matt Letscher) is still alive and being kept in captivity by Barry.

>Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes) is now the wealthy and snobbish CEO of a technology corporation, while the whereabouts of Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) and Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh) are unknown.

>Julian Dorn (Tom Felton) is a forensic scientist for CCPD and Barry's rival, who believes Barry hides dark secrets behind his "nice guy" façade. Although Julian has been working with Barry for years, Barry has no recollection of him.

>The Flashpoint timeline will exist for a large portion of season 3, but not all of it, although traces of its changes will impact the original timeline once Barry restores it.

>The main villain of season 3 is Doctor Alchemy, voiced by Tobin Bell. A mysterious new speedster played by Todd Lasance will also have a pivotal role.

>Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) will make an appearance in episode 2 of season 3.

>Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) is expected to make appearances, advancing the formation of the Rogues. Gorilla Grodd will also return.

Sizzle reel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGQRbPERaU
>>
Continue.
>>
File: Arrow.jpg (228KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow.jpg
228KB, 612x459px
ARROW

>Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) and Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) decide to assemble a new team to protect Star City, which is overrun with crime after the death of Damien Dahrk, and recruit Curtis Holt (Echo Kellum), ex-Marine René Ramirez (Rick Gonzalez) and aspiring vigilante Evelyn Sharp (Madison McLaughlin). Holt becomes "Mister Terrific", Ramirez becomes "Wild Dog" and Sharp becomes "Artemis".

>They are eventually joined by Thea Queen (Willa Holland), John Diggle (David Ramsey), Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne) and Donna Smoak (Charlotte Ross).

>The main villains of season 3 are Tobias Church (Chad L. Coleman), a mobster who is uniting Star City's crime families under his command and wants revenge against Green Arrow for the death of his brother; and Prometheus, a mysterious masked vigilante who begins eliminating criminals with methods far too extreme, and whose true identity will be an unexpected twist.

>New characters include District Attorney Cameron Chase (Josh Segarra), newly-transferred Detective Sam Malone (Tyler Ritter), ambitious journalism Susan Lewis (Carly Pope) and aspiring vigilante Rory Regan / Ragman (Joe Dinicol).

>Cody "Stardust" Rhodes will make an appearance as a villain in episode 3.

>Colton Haynes will guest star as Roy Harper early into season 3.

>Katie Cassidy has signed a contract to be a recurring character in the entire DC-CW Universe, meaning appearances in ARROW, THE FLASH, SUPERGIRL and LEGENDS OF TOMORROW. John Barrowman, John Wesley Shipp and Wentworth Miller also have such contracts.

Sizzle reel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxG7JR4-nCM
>>
File: Legends of Tomorrow.jpg (325KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Legends of Tomorrow.jpg
325KB, 612x612px
LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

>Season 2 will be comprised of "mini-arcs", but there will also be an overarching storyline.

>The Legends decide to replace the Time Masters as the guardians of the timestream and cross paths with the Justice Society of America, formed by Hourman (Patrick J. Adam), Vixen (Maisie Richardson-Sellers), Citizen Steel (Nick Zano), Doctor Midnite, Obsidian and Stargirl. Vixen and Citizen Steel will join the team.

>The Legends will be facing the Legion of Doom, an alliance of villains formed by Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman), Reverse Flash (Matt Letscher), Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) and Damien Dahrk (Neal McDonough).

>Hawkman (Falk Hentschel) and Hawkgirl (Ciara Renee) will return further into the season.

Sizzle reel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUrbrdZj-I4
>>
File: Supergirl.jpg (187KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl.jpg
187KB, 612x459px
SUPERGIRL

>Melissa Benoist, Mehcad Brooks, Chyler Leigh, Jeremy Jordan and David Harewood are reportedly returning as series regulars for season 2, while Calista Flockhart will become a guest star and make sporadic appearances.

>Tyler Hoechlin is playing Clark Kent / Superman in a two-episode story arc.

>Ian Gomez is playing Snapper Carr, the newly-appointed head of CatCo Magazine's journalism division and Kara's new boss.

>Floriana Lima is playing Maggie Sawyer, a newly-transferred, openly homosexual police detective particularly interested in cases involved extraterrestrial activity.

>Chris Wood is playing the alien that arrived on Earth in a space pod in the end of season 1. Although unconfirmed, he is reportedly Mon-El.

>Lynda Carter is playing the President of the United States of America.

>The show is reportedly also casting Nick Farrow, a new reporter at CatCo who clashes with Kara and might become her new love interest; Lena Luthor, Lex Luthor's ambitious and manipulative sister who moves to National City to start her life anew; and "The Doctor", the megalomaniac director of the CADMUS Project, who is creating an army of soldiers enhanced with alien technology to take over the world.
>>
>>84877099
>Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) and Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh) are unknown.

Wasn't Caitlin in the trailer when Wally was knocked out?
>>
>>84877418
>Floriana Lima is playing Maggie Sawyer, a newly-transferred, openly homosexual police detective particularly interested in cases involved extraterrestrial activity.

I swear if this leads to Batwoman in like season 3, if it gets that popular, I will love this show.
>>
>>84877685
It won't.
>>
>>84877828
I can dream dammit.
>>
>>84877320
KEKED
>>
>>84877320
>joined by Donna Smoak (Charlotte Ross).
The fuck is she gonna do
>>
>>84877685
They gave them Superman so I don't think it is impossible unless the show Gotham is standing in the way. It would be kind of cool to see Supergirl and Batwoman as the World's Finest on the CW.
>>
>>84877099
>>84877320
>>84877360
>>84877418
>all white/black
>>
>>84877360
They should've put Slade on LoD instead of Snart, too bad Manu burned those bridges
>>
>>84878297
nah snart works for fucking with the legends.
>>
>>84878242
run around in clothes designed for woman half her age distracting bad guys with her titties
>>
>>84877320
what a bloated cast. How will they balance all of that shit.
>>
>>84877320
What's the over/under on this being the final season?
>>
>>84878608
>still gets goodish ratings and has a fanbase still
>supernatural is still on
>>
>>84878277
They always had Superman.
>>
File: 1454544638408.gif (605KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454544638408.gif
605KB, 400x400px
>Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) is expected to make appearances, advancing the formation of the Rogues.

This makes me happy. I was scared they were dropping this after Cold and Heatwave went to Legends.
>>
>>84878873
The ratings are down. Maybe not by much, but I'm really interested to see what the season premiere does.

There's been absolutely no good press about Arrow in two years, and a whole lot of bad press this year.
>>
yucky
>>
>>84879138
>There's been absolutely no good press about Arrow in two years, and a whole lot of bad press this year.
again supernatural
>>
>>84877320
Of course Amell is shoved way in the back...
>>
>>84877685
Rich Johnston was memeing about it in his ragpage, and the producers were being coy af about in SDCC.
Frankly if this ends up being something like: Supergirl-Earth is the home of The Supes and The Bats families while Earth1 ends up being Flash and Arrow and Co only.
I would be happy.
>>
File: Arrow 18-49 Demo.png (88KB, 2127x777px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow 18-49 Demo.png
88KB, 2127x777px
>>84879459
Okay, so it took me a while, but I finally charted Arrow's ratings in the 18-49 age group and their total viewers.

The two bumps you see in S3 and S4 are the crossovers with The Flash, which absolutely destroys Arrow in the ratings.
>>
File: Arrow Total Viewers.png (101KB, 2849x782px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow Total Viewers.png
101KB, 2849x782px
>>84881651
>>
>>84877099
>THE FLASH
>>Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) will make an appearance in episode 2 of season 3.

Welp.
>>
>>84878554
Half will be killed off by midseason
>>
>>84877622
Yes but we don't know the context of her presence.
>>
>>84882286
It probably won't be that bad desu, on Flash she won't be written by the same people and she won't be there for a romance subplot (presumably).
>>
>>84877099
>A mysterious new speedster

Oh come the fuck on. Why is Flash's rogues gallery such a middling set of balls.
>>
File: f2c66d4ae3bd38a1c844935e7f5a85bf.png (722KB, 1023x680px) Image search: [Google]
f2c66d4ae3bd38a1c844935e7f5a85bf.png
722KB, 1023x680px
>>84877320
>>Cody "Stardust" Rhodes will make an appearance as a villain in episode 3.
I may have to watch one episode this season.
>>
File: 375px-AllStar44[1].jpg (61KB, 375x521px) Image search: [Google]
375px-AllStar44[1].jpg
61KB, 375x521px
>>84877320
>Cody "Stardust" Rhodes will make an appearance as a villain in episode 3.
Hot damn, Cody. This will be awesome.

>yfw he plays Evil Star
I hope it's the JSA villain who was just a movie mogul/mobster trying to stop a movie production that would expose his criminal activity.
>>
>>84877099
>Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) will make an appearance in episode 2 of season 3.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>84882948
I just want him to play Stardust, a crazy guy who thinks he is Arrow's arch enemy. He's not really a threat, but his hijinks are distracting and puts people in danger.
>>
>>84877099
Cool
>>
>>84877099
>Julian Dorn (Tom Felton) is a forensic scientist for CCPD and Barry's rival

I hope they actually become friends Felton seems like a good guy, and I'd hate for him to be eternally type cast as a villain due to Harry Potter.

>>84877320
>Colton Haynes will guest star as Roy Harper

Will he do a flip?
>>
>>84885944
Felton is playing Dr. Alchemy.
>>
File: sigh.gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.gif
464KB, 500x338px
>>84877320
>Arrow being shoved in the back

>Felicity right in the middle

>That look of JUST on Lance's face

Only bone that seems happy is Barrowman because he's feeling David Ramsey's BBC on his ass
>>
>>84877418
The two are supposed to be cousins, but why does this one image make them look so much like a couple?
>>
>>84886147
>Dr. Alchemy.
Ah crap, well he's a series regular, so I'm now expecting the twist that he and Barry become good friends, and he seems to be a nice guy, only for everyone to realise he's actually a villain towards the end of the season.
>>
>>84878291
What?
>>
>>84886598
Happened in the comics.
>>
I think I'll just stick with Flash. Arrow is a horrible show now. LoT started good but flopped hard. Supergirl was never my thing.
>>
>>84877320
>Arrow ruining Ragman
This day cannot possibly get any worse.
>>
>>84878242
Sucking dick
>>
>Legend's White Canary
>Flash's Commissioner
>Supergirl's Maggie Sawyer
>Not one but TWO openly homosexual people on the force.
>Not to to mention their lovers.

>Black people on every show.
>As main characters replacing formally white heroes.

Tsk /co/ fell for the diversity meme.
>>
>>84890488
the Flash guy and Supergirl gal were canon gay in the comics first though, it's just who they are not diversity forcing
>>
>>84877320
This show is so bad.
Unfortunately it won't get canceled soon, but Amell should have the guts to ask to leave
>>
>>84878439
...nice
>>
>>84890488
>complaining about best dad
>>
>>84890857
>but Amell should have the guts to ask to leave
Even if he wanted to leave he's signed a contract to be on the show for a certain number of seasons, and since he's the main character I doubt they will let him go before his contract is up. He could try to get out of it but that will involve lawyers and money and probably isn't worth all the hassle. So he's there until that contract expires.
>>
>>84878291
I wonder who could be behind this.
>>
>>84877685
Does Supergirl cure her?
>>
>>84878297
agreed..
>>
>>84877099
Isnt CW like, half /co/ now?
>>
>>84891778
Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, LoT, iZombie, that's five shows per week, so yeah.

That and Supernatural, Originals, Frequency, makes pretty much 80% of the network sci-fi related.

Now of course, it's /co/ shows, but filled to the brim with drama because it is CW after all. Until they start shifting target demographic to us, we'll still have to waddle through 45 minutes of OLIBUR-level shit for that 10 minutes of hype
>>
>>84891982
Said it before but I like that iZombie disguises its melodrama by blaming everything on the brains.
>>
>>84891982
cw has had a specific target demo for ages.

Hell Riverdale and madtv are comignt o make ti even more /co/
>>
>>84887596

Seriously.

At least if Johns is around to make sure no one fucks with Stargirl. Ragman doesn't have anyone to look after him.
>>
>>84892023
>>84892152
Clever writing, or just good writing, can do wonders. Too bad no one knows how to do it on CW and those that do don't do comic TV shows.

So we got basically three kinds of comic shows:
-Capeshows like Flash and Arrow and Supergirl, where it's basically Smallville's tried-and-true formula;
-In-name-only shows like iZombie and Lucifer, where the connection to comics is played fast and loose and it's more its own thing;
-Hyper-stylish shows like Gotham, where the writing and plot is pretty much garbage but the aesthetics is good enough that you can still sit through it

I just want some toku again dammit
>>
>>84892279
>spec-fic
I meant spec-fic not specific
>>
>>84892369
What the fuck are you talking dude
>>
>>84892279
Those are all toku though.
>>
>>84877099
What is Wally's actor wearing? Did he just time travel from the 90s?

>>84877320
>Prometheus, a mysterious masked vigilante who begins eliminating criminals with methods far too extreme, and whose true identity will be an unexpected twist.
TOMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

God, I miss when Arrow was good.
>>
>>84892580
cw is driven by spec-fic shows and has been for a while.

Its all sexy vampires and sexy monsters and sexy aliens and sexy superheroes and sexy wizards and sexy spacemen and sexy ninjas

You can count the shows about normal sexy people on one hand now.
>>
>>84891982
/co/ needs to realize that relationship drama is endemic to TV shows, and cape shows in particular.

People praise "Daredevil", but it is still ladden with it. The only weird part is that most of it comes from Foggy.
>>
>>84886569
The guy looks more like Superboy than "Man"
>>
>>84892623
I want to see what a higher budget Ultraman would look like

>>84892669
Gotta rope in them young girls somehow

>>84893114
Higher production value don't change the formula, I suppose.
>>
>>84890547
Oh no. It's diversity forcing if people didn't ask for those characters. And also FIVE of them??
>>
>>84877418
I knew Calista Flockhart would be leaving
>>
They confirmed Matt Ryan to voice Constantine on the JL Dark DTV. I didn't want to make a separate thread though.
>>
>>84895812
I wish Constantine TV comes back.
>>
>>84877320
>and Prometheus, a mysterious masked vigilante who begins eliminating criminals with methods far too extreme, and whose true identity will be an unexpected twist.
>They're ruining Prometheus
>He even wears a fucking archer look just like Ollie and Merlyn
>It's obviously gonna be Tommy
Fucking bullshit, i wanted Prometheus but i wanted him in a good season, with a good costume(like the one he wears in Midnighter)
>>
>>84877360
>The Legends will be facing the Legion of Doom, an alliance of villains formed by Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman), Reverse Flash (Matt Letscher), Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) and Damien Dahrk (Neal McDonough).
NICE
>>
>>84877320
Sorry, i know is cool to hate this show, but that premise does sound pretty good.
>>
>>84900309
I bet that's what you said about season 4 right?
>>
>>84877418
fuck i was really ho-ping for a sizzle reel
>>
>>84878297
What happened?? I wouldlove to see Slade again.
>>
>>84900399
No, but i did say it about season 3 and it did sound cool as well.
>>
>>84881651
There doesn't appear to be a tend line.
>>
>>84882545
>>84882948

Ikr I am fucking hyped for that one episode. I hope he gets to go over the top but he might be wanting to break away from that sort of personality given how he wanted to put Stardust to rest anyway.
>>
>Snart joins the Legion of Doom
Wonder how that happens.
>>
>>84900309
Yeah it is. Like how they are finally going back to the basics.
>>
>>84903111
Time travel shenanigans.
>>
>>84877320
>Prometheus
tasty. is that the midnighter villain
>>
File: yureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (59KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
yureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
59KB, 900x900px
>>84877099
>Black dad will never be your black dad
>You will never have a hot sister you want to bone
>You will never have a sidekick brother

Barry you asshole you threw it all away!
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.