[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you sweet talking me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>>
is this the least joker joker that ever joked?
>>
>>84862560
Keep up that attitude and I'll mix whites with coloreds and I'm not talking about laundry.
>>
>>84862306
One thing I really like about Snyder is his subtlety and the way he lets the viewer figure things out for himself.

Compare it to this Suicide Squad clip:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=AOQEGN2Qwew

Deadshot says "here's to honor among thieves." Katana says "not me." At that point I thought "ha that's funny. It's because she's not a thief." Snyder would have said to leave it at that. On the other hand, here Deadshot continues and says "oh. She's not a thief." Personally I don't think that was necessary. It's interesting to see this contrast. The only downside is that precious seconds will be wasted explaining things to retards from now on out.
>>
All that CHIT CHAT's gonna get you huuuRT.
>>
>>84862560
Bleached skin-check
Red lips- Check
Green hair- check
Harley at his side- check
Obsessed with Batman- check
>>
>>84863811
We actually don't know if he's obsessed with Batman yet. Nothing has suggested he is aside from scribbling in Jason Todd's corpse.
>>
>>84864282
And "favorite joke: Batman"
>>
All that chit chat is gonna make mom freak
>>
I know people hate the Caps, Tattoos and "Damaged" but for me it's literally just the eyebrows or lack thereof that bother me.
>>
File: Joker Goon.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Joker Goon.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>84862306
>Are you sweet talking me?
Uh... do... do you want me to, Mr. J?
>>
>>84862976
She says "not a thief", you could argue that that was unnecessary, but Deadshot's response isn't to press it onto the audience further, but an understandable sarcastic response.
>>
File: batman-ben-affleck-geoff-johns.jpg (286KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
batman-ben-affleck-geoff-johns.jpg
286KB, 1400x700px
>>84862306
>Are you sweet talking me?

More or less.
>>
File: YouSweetTalkin.png (589KB, 1335x795px) Image search: [Google]
YouSweetTalkin.png
589KB, 1335x795px
>All that chit chat's gonna get moms freaked
>>
File: 1323216740416.jpg (85KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
1323216740416.jpg
85KB, 385x383px
>>84862594
>>
>>84864355
Not to mention dancers in his club dressed as Batman and henchmen with Batman masks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.