[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teen Titans Go! vs Ultimate Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (880KB, 3564x956px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
880KB, 3564x956px
Teen Titans Go! vs Ultimate Spider-Man

Which one is better, /co/???

Personally, I prefer Ultimate Spider-Man. It has more likable characters than TTG (and aren't mean-spirited). The comedy is funnier and more subtle (TTG feels lolrandom like Family Guy). It has actual serious storylines, drama, and plot threads (unlike TTG where the "superheroes" just eat pizza, fart, and watch tv). The action is five times better. The animation is ten times better. And let's face it, White Tiger is a better waifu than Raven (who looks like Grumpy Cat).
>>
>>84855887
I feel like this is bait but i'm actually going to agree with you and say that Ultimate Spider-man was fun
>>
>>84855887
Disney should just buy out DC already. And cancel this shitty "teen titans" show
>>
>>84855887
I saw the season finale to US a few weeks ago.

It was surprisingly on-point. There were stakes, Spidey was cracking wise to handle things rather than just being lolsorandum, and Tom Kenny was a pretty intimidating Doc Ock.
>>
>>84856138
Tom Kenny is great as Doc Ock! I agree there.
>>
>Ultimate Spider-Man
>anything but completely unwatchable garbage
Here's your (you)
>>
>>84856138
Tom is great voice actor in general. Hope he'll get more villain roles in superhero stuff. The thing in Ant Man was cute though.
>>
>>84859165
>I heard it was bad
>>
They're both just awful.
>>
File: 3793195-hippspidey-1305741769.jpg (99KB, 584x721px) Image search: [Google]
3793195-hippspidey-1305741769.jpg
99KB, 584x721px
Teen Titans Go has a better art style/art direction and that's all on Dan Hope. US-M is fucking ugly as shit, like all the other current Marvel shows.
>>
File: okay show.jpg (113KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
okay show.jpg
113KB, 500x496px
There both okay .
>>
File: 1469401805737.jpg (101KB, 1284x949px) Image search: [Google]
1469401805737.jpg
101KB, 1284x949px
>>84856095
>>
File: 1468572114.gif (2MB, 450x251px) Image search: [Google]
1468572114.gif
2MB, 450x251px
>>84855887
While I agree that I'd rather sit through USM than TTG, I don't think the comparison is that simple.

>It has more likable characters than TTG (and aren't mean-spirited)
The characters in USM absolutely were in the first seasons. Just complete dicks to Pete despite him being their superior, both in experience and in rank. I suppose they got better with that, but then they sort of drop characters so you can't enjoy that they're likeable.
>The comedy is funnier and more subtle
While that's subjective, the comedy still isn't that great. When it started off, a lot of it was too on the nose, and though it eased up on it, it's still not that great. I suppose I might concede in that I might've chuckled for USM, every once in a while? But as unfunny as I find TTG, it has some subtle things that I've seen more people enjoy than something from USM.
>It has actual serious storylines, drama, and plot threads
While I can sort of give you that, they aren't even really done that well, and you can't really fault TTG for that. It isn't trying to be serious or dramatic. As much as I hate it, it's still a comedy show, and you can't really fault it purely for that.
>The action is five times better. The animation is ten times better
I tend to avoid watching TTG, but the animation and action on USM is just okay, I guess.
>And let's face it, White Tiger is a better waifu than Raven (who looks like Grumpy Cat).
Even if I were to agree with that, you have to account for all the different female characters in TTG (Starfire, Blackfire, Jynx, Terra, Ravager) that are generally actively used and then used in so many ways, as opposed to USM where some characters don't make appearances for dozens of episodes, and when they do they don't get to do jack shit. TTG's style is also more flexible to enjoy.

I'm in the small party that sort of liked USM, but saying it's better than TTG doesn't really say much when it'd only be by a small margin. Really, they're just two too different shows.
>>
File: 436758676352.png (528KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
436758676352.png
528KB, 1500x1500px
>>
>>84855887
>Spectacular was canceled for Ultimate
I will never forgive this.
>>
>>84865331
It wasn't, though. Spectacular was canceled, and Ultimate was made after it was cancelled, but Spectacular wasn't cancelled to make way for Ultimate.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.