[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mr.Freeze Vs Frozone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (20KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 540x405px
Ok so to start things off I'm talking about the new 52 Freeze that can manipulate ice around him and is more agile compared to other versions of Freeze. Frozone is just regular Frozone from the incredibles.

Scenario: Freeze is wrecking havoc around a huge metropolis, yes he is riding his polar bears. As freeze destroys the city Frozone comes to apprehend him, Freeze tells his polar bears to leave as he prepares to fight. Both are at full power and are ready to fight.

You aren't forced to give reason to your answers but I'd like you to think of the fact that Freeze is gun is extremely fast and that Frozone might not be faster than Freeze's blast so just keep that in mind when voting
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 736x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 736x558px
Self bump because I'm desperate
>>
I go pee pee by myself.
>>
>>84847202
>nuFreeze
Fuck off
>>
If Frozone is prepared with his Ice Board/Sheild, he can deture or reflect some of Mr.Freezes fire power, or if anything Frozone can manipulate Freeze's gun to be frozen on the inside
>>
>>84847363
Why?
>>
I've got it, I figured out the solution.
>Freeze uses his freeze gas that we all know he has that puts Frozone to sleep
>Frozone wakes up chained to a roof, obviously the chains are made out of ice. Obviously.
>Freeze makes a proposition "separately we're like some kind of time of year where it's cold for a couple of months, but together we can freeze this city in time. A time of cold, like some kind of age of ice. Together we can rule this city Frozone, as father and son. So, are you in or are you out?"
>"You're out Victor: out of your mind!"
This banter warms Freeze's cold heart and he dies of, uh, heat. Frozone wins.
>>
>>84847202
Frozone can freeze a skyscraper sized robot that is is stronger than Mr.Incredible for only a few seconds. That's the most impressive feat we have seen from him.
What can Freeze do in the New52?
>>
>>84847839
he can jerk off
>>
File: mr freeze arkham city.png (936KB, 1279x719px) Image search: [Google]
mr freeze arkham city.png
936KB, 1279x719px
Freeze doesn't care about civilians being harmed (besides his wife) so he would have the upper hand in that regard.

Anyone else really like his Arkham City design?
>>
>>84847970
Arkham City Freeze>Arkham Knight Freeze
>>
File: mr freeze game over.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mr freeze game over.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>84848020
Why did they make his suit so lame in Knight after having that kickass suit in City?
>>
File: Superman__2016___001_016-1.jpg (201KB, 738x376px) Image search: [Google]
Superman__2016___001_016-1.jpg
201KB, 738x376px
>it's a Freezeforce thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.