[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (69KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
69KB, 1920x1080px
I have never watched a Super hero animated series and this will be my first, wish me luck boys
>>
>>84845120
Good place to start, my friend
>>
>>84845120
Just watch the FOX seasons, not the WB reboot.
>>
It's not bad but it's not that great of a marathon series. Great episodes are 10/10 but the bad ones are like 2/10 and not really infrequent.

Things get a little more consistent with STAS and Batman Beyond if you decide to watch those.
>>
OP I recommend starting half way through that series. Then if you like it, eventually watch the beginning. It gets better as it goes along.
>>
>>84845120
What the heck are you even doing on /co/?
Honestly though, It was amazing for it's time, but some aspects haven't really aged as well as others.
>>
>>84845392
I wonderd here from /sp, the dbacks suck and its still over a month til football starts. I wanna watch these shows, I'm doing justice league after this
>>
You'll be hooked and then you'll want to watch all of the DCAU.

Superman TAS
Batman Beyond
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited

In that order.

You can throw Static Shock in between Beyond & League, but it's not a must-see cartoon.
>>
>>84847334
No Zeta Project?

I mean, its not fantastic, but I liked it. Just as something to watch after Beyond and Static.
>>
>>84847938
It's been like a decade since I last watched it, so I can't really give a recommendation it.
>>
>>84847969
Eh, its basically Code Lyoko. Big plot that gets only tiny bits of info dropped, mostly just same shit different episode as they deal with the villain's samey scheme each time. Stakes are raised so you feel like the characters can fail even though you know they won't.
>>
>>84845249
Not to mention after 2 or 3 episodes, you get burned out bad. It's a really hard show to marathon due to its tone.
>>
The best episodes are "Tyger, Tyger", "Fire From Olympus", and "I've got Batman in my Basement"

Just a protip
>>
The Xmen cartoon is also pretty good as well. They do a ton of the major arches from the Xmen comic series.
>>
Friendly reminder that Victor Freeze did nothing wrong.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.