[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Jack General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

Did any footage or concept art from SDCC get leaked yet? Also Samurai Jack General thread.
>>
There was a bunch of art from the panel in the last thread.
>>
I'm late to the party. What happened at the panel?
>>
>>84845368
Some weird ass footage was shown. Apparently some new concept art as well. Still hasn't been released to the public.
>>
>adult swim still hasn't uploaded the 5 minute clip from the panel
>>
>>84845368
An intriguing story tidbit, next generation evil
>>
>>84843971
SDCC anon here. Basically what story shit we learned
>Jack is older wears samurai armor has a motorcycle,a gun and other gadgets
>he no longer has his magic swords
>there seems to be a cult of a female worshippers of Aku
>a clip was shown of a woman giving birth to seven children that are supposedly Aku's
>>
>>84847158
Oh and Gendy confirmed Scotsman will have a big return
>inb4 it's a flashback on how he went out with a bang
>>
>>84847158
You forgot to mention that theyre all daughters and considered "failures"
>>
>>84847227
It wasn't out right stated they were all his kids(though that's probably the case) and I didn't feel like green texting the entire scene again
>>
>>84847158
>a clip was shown of a woman giving birth to seven children that are supposedly Aku's

Wat
>>
File: 1469061121693.png (436KB, 375x535px) Image search: [Google]
1469061121693.png
436KB, 375x535px
Oh good. Hope this thread survives until tomorrow.

>>84847227
I've been thinking about this and I'm guessing Aku came to the conclusion that since his main beef was with Jack's dad, and constantly antagonizing Jack was just a way of getting back at the Emperor, he's decided to have his own "son" to destroy Jack with. Leaving matters to be settled "youth against youth". It has to be poetic justice or it won't do, therefore a son is required.
And in the meantime, Jack's brutal fights and struggles are contrasted with scenes of Aku taking it easy and showing his Seven Deadly Daughters how to properly annihilate the rebels. It won't happen but still
>>
>>84847669
>It has to be poetic justice or it won't do
That mentality has bitten Aku in the ass before.

>Steals the sword and plans to kill Jack with it
>When it doesn't work, Aku, just gets confused and mad instead of killing Jack with his own hands
>Jack gets the sword back and slices him
>>
>>84847185
>jack is cornered and facing certain doom
>army of scots ride in and wipe out aku's minions
>jack is brought to their king who is withered and dying
>it's the Scotsman
>>
>>84843630
Aku, give us leaks!
>>
>>84847994
The "Army" of scots was just his wife
>>
Going through the series on Hulu. What was that elephant fairy.
>>
>>84848196
Jack in Wonderland, right? Where he's looking for his clothes?
Just got there myself.
>>
>>84848169
>implying his wife wasn't used to produce the first batch of Aku babies
>>
File: 1464878000975.png (133KB, 224x270px) Image search: [Google]
1464878000975.png
133KB, 224x270px
>>84848169
Aku's famous last words
>Who's the fatty?
>>
>>84848290
>not "Congratulations samurai you have slain me but you're stuck here forever."
>>
>>84848316
>"Congratulations samurai you have slain me but you're stuck here forever."
I will be more surprised if this ISN'T the ending, honestly. I really don't think he's going back.
>>
>>84848341
Well the episode guardian showed Jack would return eventually when he's older and has a beard.
>>
>>84848316
I'm honestly expecting that.
>>
>>84848341
After all the years he's been stuck there he probably fucked up all the ways to go back as usual.
>>
File: holy shit.png (159KB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.png
159KB, 435x419px
>>84848169
fucking LOL

>>84848283
Was about to say
>>
>>84847227
They're all faliures because they all got seduced by Jack.

As payback for that time aku almost made Jack fall in love with him after taking a woman form.
>>
>>84848459
The first daughter is from Ikra and Jack
>>
R34 WHEN???
>>
>>84848702
I thought it was cute how in the pitch they use their atennas to project images to communicate. Like when the girl recognized Jack it was the image of his then 'Jack?'
>>
>>84848759
wait, what pitch?
>>
>>84848777
The SDCC panel. Gendy presented the opening scene to episode 1 how he would pitch it to executives and then he showed the finished scene of the whole birthing of Aku's daughters
>>
>>84848841
Damn, is there a video somewhere?
>>
>>84847669
Were this any other kind of story, I'd half-expect Aku to take on a female form and rape Jack so he could give birth to a son, ala Mordred in Arthurian legend.
>>
>>84848867
Nope. Last thread another SDCC anon managed to post some pictures from the panels but no videos have been leaked as far as I know.
>>
So there's only ten episodes to wrap this up.

What do you want to happen in them anons?
>Scotsman taking a shot at Aku
>see some Bounty Hunters still after Jack
>Aku manages to do some light hearted fucking with Jack
>>
>>84847158
>Samurai armor
>No sword
wat
>>
>>84847158
This could be either metal as fuck or total shit.
I really hope for the former.
>>
>>84849707
part of the plot is him trying to retrieve his sword

it's been implied that jack at this point is much more aged and has "lost his way", possibly from failing so much to return to the past, and him losing his sword can be seen as representative of that
>>
>>84850422
Don't doubt Genndy bro
>>
I just started watch this series, I wonder season 5 will be last for the this series???
>>
>>84853263
Yes, they're bringing it back to end it.
unless CN decides to reboot it
>>
>>84847158
Also its confirmed that jack will kill more than just robots and we will get to se his first and how he coped with it.
>>
>>84846806
It hurts now, but imagine how cool it will be to see the first five minutes of season 5 with fresh eyes when it premieres
>>
>>84855591
By Jack's first, you mean his first kill that wasn't a robot?
>>
>>84855692
Yes, for once IGN was useful and they had an interview with ghenddy and he said it would be one the plots showing jacks reaction to his first human kill.
>>
If adult swim could release the SDCC footage, that'd be really fucking great.
>>
>>84856219
I wouldn't hold your breath for it
>>
>>84855592
As badly as I want to see anything and everything involving Samurai Jack, I have to agree that going in almost completely unspoilered would be a once in a lifetime mindblowing experience.
>>
Here is the interview. Closest thing so far about SDCC information. Damn it Adult Swim post the clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJSvKRuDNrw
>>
>>84857793
Friiiick
>>
>>84857793
>dumb interviewer doesn't realize the guy in the armor is Jack
>>
>>84848290
Jokes aside, she couldn't harm Aku without the sword.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.