[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Robin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (39KB, 320x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 320x309px
If he's salvaged from his current neglect, would he be the best fit to take the Bat mantle someday?
>>
File: superbat.jpg (56KB, 548x407px) Image search: [Google]
superbat.jpg
56KB, 548x407px
>>84843402

Nah. He's best living out his life with a happy end. Let someone else more filling like this gal take the role.
>>
>>84843402
He's doomed to be forever 16 or 17, so no he can't be Batman
>>
I would love to see a book where the three worthwhile Robins team up to make the functional equivilant of Batman. Dick focusing on his agility, spy shit, stealth type stuff. Jason as the brute strength and fear tactics. Tim as the Detective and tech support.

Damian can go be Jason 2.0 somewhere else. I'd say it'd be cool to see him learn different lessons from each former Robin, but since writers keep blowing smoke up his ass for being perfect and better than everyone combined, what's the damn point?
>>
>>84843402
Why is that image so low quality do you retards just save the thumbnail or someth-
>image.jpg
Oh.
>>
>>84843402
He had a good run though anon, first Robin to have a very long lived ongoing in one of Batmans best comic eras for me "No mans Land" . Plus he got to be Red Robin, join the titans and be Batman, elseworld or not. Besides at least the nu52 are using him. I hope rebirth doesn't fridge him because detective comics is a great opportunity for Tim, fingers crossed, there's been enough dead Robins I think.
>>
When I'm head of DC or a prominent writer there
Tim will be Batman, Wally Flash, Kyle Lantern, Cassie Wondy, Kon-El cool Superman and all my favorite 90s legacy characters back
Johns ain't got shit on the havoc I will wreck
>>
>>84843402
I'm not a huge Tim fan but I would love to see him retire from being a super hero and become a cop. Have Gordan also retire but have Tim as the new go between with the bat family and the police force.
>>
>>84848416

Gotta be real that sounds boring af. All Tim really needs is a good solo book to rejuvenate his character.
>>
Nah, just give it back to Dick.
>>
He should just be traveling the world with Cass and Steph and Kon-El and solving mysteries and getting into trouble
>>
>>84843402
I'm betting money that by issue 8 of Tynion's run Tim Drake becomes a homosexual.

There's too many clues.

The Batpanel with Tynion hanging out with the gay guy dressed and Drake and then there's Tynion saying he can't name his favorite gay character that he's written yet.
>>
>>84843465
cars Cain is never gonna be Batman.
>>
>>84844637
Damian I feel like he just has the most potential of the Robins since he has a head start with his genetics and training. He just needs some humbling which Dick and Nobody have been doing with him.
>>
>>84848721
Except that Tynion's said that the TimXStephanie pairing is important to him.
>>
>>84848721
In Post-Crisis he legit loved Stephanie. Helping her through pregnancy, dealing with her ex and considering marrying her.

Post-Flashpoint, him and Cassie have had an on and off relationship. Even having sex at one point in the Teen Titans run.

Post-Convergence and Rebirth, in a relationship with Stephanie and actively having sex in the second issue.

They're not pulling and Iceman. DC actually cares about relationships and doesn't cave that much to social pressure.
>>
>>84848721
They're not Marvel anon. Plus, with Batwoman officially Bruce's cousin and a member of the Batclan, they filled their gay quota. And with Orphan (Cass), Batwing, and that Black kid that helps out Alfred now, they filled the diversity quota.

DC is going the smart route. Instead of retconning established characters, they are creating new ones.
>>
>>84848810

I would really love if someone wrote that due to his accelerated growth his height will be stunted and he won't be more than 5' tall ever. Give him a deserved Napoleon complex.
>>
Is this the one that managed to defeat Lady Shiva (because he room-serviced her some paralytic chocolates a couple hours before their fight, and she fell for it)?
>>
>>84843402

Fuck no. The thing that made Tim likable as a character was the fact the thought of being a vigilante superhero as a thing he'd do for awhile and then retire and live a normal life. Turning him into Batman goes entirely against that. Tim was ruined after Dixon stopped writing him and he became just a generic Bat-family character and they tried to grim him up with his dad dying his bff dying, him cloning Superboy and wearing his colors... He'd be good as a male equivalent of Oracle to someone, like Dick.

>>84848721
Just make him bisexual, best of both worlds.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.