[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Stewart fans, How can we get John and Hal to replace the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
John Stewart fans,

How can we get John and Hal to replace the unworthy Simon and Jessica in The Justice League and the Green Lanterns title?

t. a Hal fan
>>
File: Is that Guy Gardener!.jpg (70KB, 495x639px) Image search: [Google]
Is that Guy Gardener!.jpg
70KB, 495x639px
Hal and Stewart a shit
>>
>>84842597
Have Simon and Jessica commit drivebys and other stereotypical crime until the book gets shat on and cancelled. Reboot with John as lead and bring Hal in after 3-4 issues.
>>
>>84842597
Hal you should be more worried about your buddy banging your protege.
>>
Simon and Jessica are super cute and deserve their ongoing.

Hal and co can stay in the shitty Venditti containment book.
>>
>>84842597
What do you like about John? Honestly. He is an architect. He is a marine.
>>
File: 1456273916869.jpg (132KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1456273916869.jpg
132KB, 500x625px
>>84842665
This.
Post more Lantern ayy lmaos
>>
>>84842860
I like Hal. John has a following for some reason and is black.
>>
>>84842597
but there dynamic is incredible
come to think of it what is stewart doing right now
>>
>>84843317
According to the first issue of "Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps" Guy and John are "missing".

Also known as being stuck in the hellhole that is Vendetti's books.
>>
>>84842597
Have you tried another Bomb Threat?
>>
>>84842597
I'm still buttmad that Hal got kicked out of JL

putting Simon & Jessica in one book and Hal/John/Guy/etc in another isn't a bad idea on its own but I want Venditti to leave
>>
>>84843175
almost entirely JL and JLU i think.
>>
>>84842597
What if instead of splitting the Lanterns into books, one book was the "earth-based" title, and the other was Corps? And the earth-based title rotated through Lanterns, so one arc would focus on Hal and his supporting cast, the next on Kyle's, the next on John's, the next on Guy's, etc? And whoever isn't featured in the Earth-based title pops up in Corps?

I mean, when was the last time we saw Pieface or any of Kyle's '90s cast? They just dropped off the face of the earth.
>>
File: soranik of mars.jpg (460KB, 800x1355px) Image search: [Google]
soranik of mars.jpg
460KB, 800x1355px
>>84843149
>>
>>84842597
You can't. The Justice League needs a token wetback and sandnigger.
>>
>>84847666
trips of truth

That would probably sell the best too because people who regularly collect the series would continue and it would bring in all Hal/John fans
I would include Kyle but even with with best writer at DC he sold below cancellation numbers
>>
Hal and John in space with the Corps, get rid of fucking Venditti
Simon and Jessica on Earth with the League
Guy in JLI reboot
Kyle and Jade in L.E.G.I.O.N.
>>
>>84847714
you know its funny
they used cyborg instead of the more sensible choice of john stewart because johns is a halfag and there was no way in hell they would have 2 lanterns on the team.

but now there are 2 lanterns on the team if they had been willing to do that with the new 52 this whole shitshow with cyborg could have been avoided
>>
John Stewart is a well of Black male, which means he might as well be a white male. Since successful Black males aren't "progressive" enough any more they had to replace him with a poor Black male from the hood. I'm sure, in time, Simon Baz will even get to destroy two planets and all-but kill his own love interest, which will obviously be an otherkin of some sort since hetero is also too privileged.
>>
>>84847666
>What if instead of splitting the Lanterns into books, one book was the "earth-based" title, and the other was Corps?
That is what they're doing
>>
John Stewart had character before.

This may come as a surprise for a lot of people but John used to be a smug le ironic who was pretty sure about himself and arrogant as fuck.

Then Xanshi blew up and the writers decided to angst him the fuck up making him stop being a arrogant smug fuck.

Then he stopped walking and the writers decided to also take his le ironic humor.

Then the cartoons aired and Geoff Johns began his run turning him into the MARINES cardboard with no personality we've now.
>>
>>84851572
But anon, in order to know that, you'd have to read comix!
>>
>>84851052
Do you actually have schizophrenia?
>>
>>84843539
I know you are just laying down a "sick burn" but im prity sure missing usually means there in the limbo dimension with most other forgotten characters from DC or marvel depending on which limbo, like dial H.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.