[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /co/'s opinion on the Ice Age series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ice age 5.png (3MB, 850x1240px) Image search: [Google]
ice age 5.png
3MB, 850x1240px
What is /co/'s opinion on the Ice Age series?
>>
First one: god-tier
Rest: shit-tier
>>
>>84841688
I seriously thought that he had a gaping butthole.
>>
>>84841688
The last one I saw was the 2nd one, in theaters.

I never knew there was a 3rd one, and when learned, didn't really care.
>>
>>84841688
The first one was an average movie.
The second one was funny.
The third was bad. I not even saw the last two.
>>
The first one was a cute if forgettable kids film.

The rest are literally unwatchable outside the Scrat scenes.
>>
The first one still holds up well. The rest of them are still completely awful.

It's like if every Shrek movie after Shrek was Shrek 3.
>>
>>84843165
>It's like if every Shrek movie after Shrek was Shrek 3.
That's pretty apt, actually.
>>
This shit fucking bombed harder i swear i was in Europe
>>
there was a vore scene in the newest one god help us all
>>
Surely they've run out of extinction events now. Does this mean they'll finally stop?
>>
>>84843529
you mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGjBZAbbvd0
>>
The dynamic with the humans really helped to make the first one, it was funny but serious when they appeared. A good mix.

Now it's all cramming sid as much as possible.
>>
>>84841688
The newest one sure is on a collision course box office wise.
>>
The first one was surprisingly good, with genuine heart and emotion.

Everything after that is garbage.
>>
First one was alright, every sequel seems like it's a straight to dvd movie that somehow escaped to the movie theaters.
>>84842103
Clearly it's a puckered butthole.
>>
>>84841688
First one was an animated version of Three Men and A Baby. It's comfy, funny, and has a solid beginning to end story.
Second one is pretty amusing but less good in its structure.
The rest aren't really worth mentioning save for the occasional laughs.
>>
>>84841688
they are made for toddlers to laugh at and watch over and over and over and over and over and over.......... you get the idea but my nephew wants to watch it so we do again and again and again
>>
>>84846289
I always find nuts grandmas funny, since I have one myself. I don't even see vore in this scene (in a fetish context, I mean). I just see wacky grandma making the villains lives miserable no matter what they do
>>
File: Scratte leaves.png (284KB, 721x393px) Image search: [Google]
Scratte leaves.png
284KB, 721x393px
There was only one time I cared. It feels so long ago.
>>
>>84847075
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.