[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/co/ will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

File: 1469438525619.webm (327KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
1469438525619.webm
327KB, 300x166px
>/co/ will defend this
>>
I'd defend it if there was nipples, but there's none, so it's shit
>>
>>84834204
first post best post
>>
the only people on /co/ defending it are those who do it because it makes tumblr mad, but they don't actually like it either if they're being honest with themselves
>>
Who gives a fuck?

The idea that this is 'damaging' to the characters is hilarious
>>
>>84834103

They're fetishists with little to no respect for or knowledge of the characters involved.
>>
>not wanting to bang a hot college student redhead
are you gay, OP?
>>
File: gitmygun.jpg (29KB, 796x595px) Image search: [Google]
gitmygun.jpg
29KB, 796x595px
>>84834103
If /co/ defends this, then they are working for the Joker...and I can't allow that!
>>
>>84834103
>>84834204
>/co/ is one person
>>
>>84834103
It's not even bad because it's Batman fucking Batgirl, it's bad because it's so completely unnecessary.

The first 30 minutes is ridiculously not needed.
>>
>>84834103
No one on 4chan will defend a webm for ants.
>>
>>84834103
I won't defend it but I think people are really overreacting to it.
>>
>>84834204
>/co/ hates SJWs more than anything else
>/co/mblr hating ess jay double us

Hahah
>>
>>84834678
there's no such thing as overreacting when NOTPs are involved
>>
>>84834567
/co/ is 2 people who really hate each other
>>
File: 1469326070374.png (104KB, 295x233px) Image search: [Google]
1469326070374.png
104KB, 295x233px
/co/ really doesn't give a shit since it doesn't has real action secs
>>
>>84834103
>this triggers the /co/

Ftfy
>>
>>84834103
Hot.
>>
>>84834103
not Batman
>>
>>84834589
All they needed was to set her up as batgirl so it was more tragic when she gets shot

the bit where she almost kills the guy also seemed to benifit the plot

The rest was just pointless and irritating
Why do these people only know how to write female characters in a romance setting it's embarrassing
>>
>>84834103
>hasn't seen how /co/ have done everything but defend this

>>84834204
>is in denial about /co/'s quickly spreading tumor that is tumblr posters

Where the fuck have you two been?
>>
File: Fucking Nerd.gif (459KB, 245x178px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Nerd.gif
459KB, 245x178px
>>
>>84834103
why wouldn't we?
>>
it seems to be put in o simply "adult up" the character and give a bit of sexuality, that way an implied rape of the character wouldn't be as dramatic and it makes the ending more believable as batman is able to contain his fury and by proxy, Gordon's at the end
>>
>>84839124
>rape
honestly there is no indication of any sort of rape, it's more an act of humiliation specifically for Jim more than Barbara herself.

I actually got the impression that he barely gave a shit about her at all
>>
>>84839007
Cause it's shit writing.
>>
>>84834103
I liked the movie, but I won't defend that part. It was a very strange moment.
>>
did anyone else feel that Hamill's voice, while definitely THE voice just didn't work for this version of the joker?
>>
Any torrents out yet? I want to watch
>>
>>84839438
I felt that way at first, but I warmed up to it eventually. I think Hamill Joker is just too good.
>>
>>84839494
i really thought the joke at end did not have as much impact as it should have, sounded weird.

Was that just the first take or something?
>>
>>84834589
It needed 30 more minutes of Batgirl being Batslut.
>>
>>84834103
There ARE retards defending it, the same way they defended all the plot holes in BvS. It's shit like "dur hur b-b-but they're human and make mistakes even though theres no internal logic in the film at all!"
>>
>>84839560
I dunno, I thought the joke at the end was solid, but that's just me.
>>
>>84834509

Sorry your daughter took your advise

She tried to stop Batman by raping him
>>
>>84839560
I thought he did really good. It was more reserved than BTAS Joker but still good.
>>
>>84834103

See: shitty memeposts like these
>>84835346
>>
>>84839606

There are no plot-holes in BvS.
>>
>>84839675
>meme are juvenile meme
You're worse than the people you hate.
>>
>>84839706
Oh yeah? Well, why didn't Lex poop in the jar as well?
>>
>>84839805

Because that wouldn't make any sense with what the female senator told him. He wanted to rub in her face that the whole thing was a sham created by him and he was the one that was going to kill her right before she died.
>>
So the purpose of this scene is to show batgirl is batshit insane and batman didn't stop her because he was horny?
>>
>>84839886

Yeah, kinda like with talia.
>>
>>84839886
The purpose was to generate the OP webm/gif to get people talking about a shit movie. It's not in the comic.
>>
I like it.

Babs obvs wants the bat dick and Bruce would definitely go for it too. He's done it with pretty much every other costumed woman in Gotham.
>>
>>84839878
It wasn't a serious question
>>
>>84840032

Sorry, i've autism and don't understand humor much.
>>
File: Batman The Killing Joke.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Batman The Killing Joke.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>84840087
It's okay. It was just meant to be a stupid, shitty post.
>>
Was it necessary? No.

Did it hurt the movie? No.

Could it have had more weight to it? Yes.
>>
>>84834393
>didn't read The Killing Joke

Are you a Timm-verse fag?
>>
>>84840385

I think the best part of this is that everyone turned on Timm and even TAS.

I love you spergs.
>>
>>84840120
>Jinkies, this is a big one!
>>
>>84840442
What are you talking about?
>>
>>84840442

They're really hating on TAS even though the fucking movie had no connection to it? That's fucking laughable.
>>
>>84840343
>Did it hurt the movie? No.
I say it did. The shit Batgirl prologue really lowered the quality of the movie when the actual Killing Joke part wasn't that bad. It was just so distracting.
>>
>>84840442
The point was you clearly don't read comics and stick to the made up cartoon universe.

I bet you take teen titans as the gospel truth, too
>>
>>84840498

It wasn't that good of a show, nostalgia-tard.
>>
>>84840558

>Implying we were the same person
>Implying Teen Titans isn't shit that coasts by on one decent run 30 years ago
>>
File: 1469120076739.gif (644KB, 540x384px) Image search: [Google]
1469120076739.gif
644KB, 540x384px
Just got out of seeing it in theaters.
A shit ton of people screamed "THAT'S IT?" at the ending. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off, besides the shitty prequel with Barbra I wonder how many of the reviews are going to say "and the ending was shit"
>>
File: mfw.jpg (63KB, 307x300px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
63KB, 307x300px
>>84840442

Remember how a few months before /co/mrades were constantly saying that Warner Brothers were a fool for not giving Bruce Timm the reigns of the DCEU? That only Timm knew these characters well and would be able to make good movies with them?

Ah, how the times change...
>>
>>84840597

Greeeeeeaaat argument, kiddo. Isn't it past your bed time?
>>
>>84840597
Sure it is.
>>
>>84840514

It wasn't that bad, could have been shorted for sure, but it was an alright set up for Batgirl's fall since they knew many in the audience weren't hardcore comic fans and wouldn't have otherwise been as attached to Batgirl.

Though I have to say it really didn't feel that R-rated, not when compared to something like Flashpoint Paradox, Green Lantern First Flight, or Under the Red Hood.
>>
>>84840514
This. It's a 75 minute movie, with 30 of it dedicated to a shit story with shallow characterization and no logical plot progression. You can't just magically pretend it doesn't exist
>>
>>84840760
Batgirl came off as an annoying cunt. Her whole character in it was about how Batman wouldn't fuck her more and she got pissy about it. Then decided to quit being Batgirl because of it. Then you jump into the actual Killing Joke story which feels so different and disconnected to the first half. It was like watching to different movies. One shit and one okay.
>>
>>84840961

Nobody said it didn't. And it's clearly meant to be more of a character set up for casual fans who probably only know of Batgirl because "oh yea, there's a chick with Batman in some of the cartoons"
>>
>>84840990
Different anon here. I liked both halves (minus the part where Barbara and Batman fuck) and the movie in general, but I do agree that there was a strong disconnect between those two halves. I never read The Killing Joke and knew nothing about the movie adaptation when I saw it, but I had a feeling that the first chunk of the movie wasn't in the original story.
>>
>>84840990

The romance, if it can be called that, was awkward for sure, but it wasn't the real point. Barbara is clearly taking things too lightly and isn't until she nearly beats the mafia guy halfway to death that she realizes she's not taking things seriously. If anything, it should have been her just getting more and more frustrated as she tries to stop thugs but finds she isn't as effective as Bruce is at striking fear.
>>
>>84834103
Have you been around these threads? Most people in /co/ have been shitting on the first half of the movie (and parts of the second) ever since the movie came out.

And I agree except I did actually like the part adapting the novel.
>>
>>84841154

Honestly, my only gripe with the KJ part would be that it does kind of speed by some parts. While I haven't seen the comic in ages, it does feel like some things should have been slower, and perhaps a bit grittier. As it is, the movie wasn't that much more violent or harsh than the other animated films.
>>
File: barb.jpg (470KB, 800x1292px) Image search: [Google]
barb.jpg
470KB, 800x1292px
I'd say it's one of the better adaptions, compared to the Superman vs Doomsday movie, of which the titular fight is literally only FIVE minutes of the whole movie.
>>
>>84840622
Same, a group of guys ahead of me said "They tricked us into paying money for that!"

Aside from that shite Oracle thing at the end, it was pretty faithful to the comic, this was a pretty exclusive thing, I'm surprised people that made the effort to see it came out disappointed.
>>
>>84841029
It's a terrible setup that does the character no favors, though.
>>
>>84834103
No we won't
>>
>>84834232
This. Words cannot convey the disappointment I felt when I saw that she was wearing a bra under that.
>>
>>84841442
Mark Hamill's delivery of the library puns in that scene was fucking golden.
>>
>>84841132
It was a one sided romance for sure. Babs clearly wanted more from their relationship with how she talked to her friend about a man in her life, how the sex was amazing, and especially how she reacted after they fucked. Bruce didn't want a romance with her, even though he fucked her, and she sort of spiraled out of control after he rebuffed her. That is the crux of her story because Bruce was treating her like a child and she was acting out.

Basically if Bruce was willing to continue to fuck her she would have continued to be Batgirl even if Bruce thought she wasn't good at it.
>>
>>84834103
I'll defend it solely because Tumblr hates it. Their tears sustain me. On a related note, did any one else have a bunch of faggots in the theater giggling whenever Barbra said the word sex? Like, I'm immature myself, but damn.
>>
>>84841154

The prologue was fine outside of the sex. It was just a solid Batgirl short otherwise.
>>
>>84842363

Maybe, it still seemed they were trying to show that she just wasn't cut out for the vigilante life, since her opening monologue makes it clear she's treating the job more like a game than actual work. Honestly, the sex bit just seemed to be a throwback to how they've had a fling in some of the comics and cartoons more than anything.
>>
>>84834509

>Batman, I told you to rape the Joker, not my fucking daughter!
>>
>>84842505

Nothing like that, though I know some people chuckled at the Joker's lines, and pretty much everyone in the theatre had a good laugh (though not a real roaring bout) at the climatic joke.
>>
>>84834103
It could've worked if the prologue hadn't felt totally disconnected from the actual Killing Joke portion of the movie, which didn't add any scenes that would have made the first part make sense. I appreciate the attempt at giving more complexity to Barbara and Batman's relationship but it was clumsily handled.
>>
>>84842586
Everyone in my theater acted like teens who just heard the word dick for the first time.
>>
>>84842549
They've only ever had a fling in Timm's BTAS work. So outside of Timm's projects the two have never hooked up.
>>
>>84839438
When he got all somber the delivery was definitely off. The way he pronounced "No" stuck out. What accent is the Joker meant to have anyway?

It probably came off weird because Mark doesn't have much experience playing the character straight.

Hearing Kevin Conroy laugh as Bats was fucking strange too.
>>
>>84842967

Isn't that kind of the point? Most of the time, Batman is so hard-assed, he's probably able to shit granite.
>>
>>84842967
>Hearing Kevin Conroy laugh as Bats was fucking strange too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1bmM7Ihv0Y
>>
>>84842967

It's not the first time though. He laughs in Jokers favor too. And I think a few other times.

Honestly I would have centered it around Jason's death and Bruce falling out with Babs and Dick. Bruce being in a worse place than usual and end with him alone and even more miserable. It helps lead into a lot of the movies themes too.

For theaters show it before hand and for Blu-ray and DVD it's just an extra.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.