[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fix wonder woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: wp-1460482102040.jpg (91KB, 521x291px) Image search: [Google]
wp-1460482102040.jpg
91KB, 521x291px
How do you fix wonder woman?
>>
>>84829746
Remove her ovaries.
>>
>>84829746
Snip OP's testicles.
>>
You're a faggot if you don't like Wondie.
>>
Doo doo all over my chest.
>>
nothing to fix, she's fine
>>
>>84829892
So fiiiiiiiiiiiine
>>
Give her hairier nipples.
>>
>>84829746
Make her addicted to the taste of drywall.
>>
For a start, stop sending mixed messages by giving your character created to promote love's power to conquer war, weapons to slash and stab her opponents.
>>
>Stop trying to sell her as a feminist icon, make her a strong and well written character with a strong and interesting background, something everyone can look up to as an icon

>differentiate her from Supes by keeping her stories rooted in greek mythology and urban mythology. Also make her the tallest out of the trinity

>Differentiate her appearance from every other female hero the way Kamala is. You put a zoomed up picture of WW and Selina Kyle next to each other and you can't tell the difference.

>No trinity romances
>>
Stop trying to fix her by letting writers give her radically different new status quos and supporting casts.

She needs stability. She needs to rebuild her supporting cast and rogues gallery.
>>
>>84829746
>reading sensation comics
>>
>>84829746
Just have her shave her head and go full blown feminazi. It's what they want to do but don't have the balls to do it. Quite literally.
>>
Make her fight like a wrestler.
>>
File: The future you chose.jpg (42KB, 483x407px) Image search: [Google]
The future you chose.jpg
42KB, 483x407px
>>84832506
>>
>>84832406
that's Earth one you pleblord
>>
File: mw_ww.jpg (105KB, 760x1165px) Image search: [Google]
mw_ww.jpg
105KB, 760x1165px
>>84829746
>>
>>84829746
Why do they blame the world being bad on an entire gender though?
>>
>>84829746
I don't think there's anything that needs fixing. There are a lot of good Wonder Woman runs. Every writer's interpretation is different from another's, but that's fine, so long as what they write is good. Some of them write good stuff, some of them not so much. I don't really care about having "the one true iconic" Wonder Woman or whatever.

I have ideas for how I would do my own interpretation, and it has some similarities and some differences from what's been done before. But it still wouldn't be the "one true" Wonder Woman. It would just be MY Wonder Woman.
>>
>>84836705
It made sense and they weren't meant to be hateful, just kind of the Amazonian version of the U-S-A chant along with some overprotective parenting.
>>
Keep her and Superman alway from each other. They're one of those people that bring the worst out of each other.
>>
>>84838316
Hold on anon, you accidentally said superman when you were supposed to say batman. It was an honest mistake.
>>
>>84836705
It's the only thing women are good at.
>>
>>84838316
>>84838604
both are bad
>>
Etta Candy and Holliday Girls Detective agency
>>
>>84829746

Make her simultaneously the gentlest of the Justice League and also the most violent.

Basically my fix for Carol: Half angel, half sociopath.
>>
>>84829746
Give her flaws, motivations, and goals. Turn her into a character instead of a costume with tits. Nu52 made her the shortest Amazon, so she always had something to prove, and an aloof royal type that neither Supes nor Bats fully trusted, even though she was powerful to threaten or save the whole world on her own. Those parts were a good idea. Not the only way to do it, but a good start. But that's undone now.
>>
Kill Diana or retired her, for a few years make Artemis, Donna or Cassie The new Wonder Woman.
>>
>>84838604

Answer me this: Batman and Wonder Woman ever plotted together to try and take over the world?

No. But every time she's paired with Superman they go full dictators over everybody else. This shit almost happened in Nu52 before TRINITY WAR.
>>
File: wondy-waifu.1376623476379.jpg (398KB, 1024x1645px) Image search: [Google]
wondy-waifu.1376623476379.jpg
398KB, 1024x1645px
>>84830068
But that's wrong, you idiot.
>>
File: wondy-fighter.1330300078255.jpg (870KB, 2048x1584px) Image search: [Google]
wondy-fighter.1330300078255.jpg
870KB, 2048x1584px
>>84834782
But she's a Greek Samurai Jack.
>>
File: 1454109338029.png (443KB, 528x597px) Image search: [Google]
1454109338029.png
443KB, 528x597px
>>84829746
Needs more futa.
>>
File: Wonder-Woman-Rebirth-1-Featured.jpg (73KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder-Woman-Rebirth-1-Featured.jpg
73KB, 750x423px
>>84838040
>Amazons have no contact with man's world.
>Live on a paradise island, with a completely isolated culture where near everything they need is provided for them and they want for nothing.
>Men's world is a broad spectrum of cultures trying to co-exist, and conflicting over resources, politics, corruption of power.
>"Clearly this is the cause of a gender and not the many other factors that Men's world has to deal with that they don't have to worry about"

They don't so much hate Man's world as they just look down on it without understanding it and why it is the way it is. The fact that there are no men on Themyscira is completely incidental and has nothing to do with their peaceful culture. It's kind of like Western ignorance about the Middle East and the cultural/political issues they face that make things over there so volatile.

Basically, Amazons in Morrison's WW are like a bunch of spoiled rich young adults born into high society that belittle a homeless man, while said homeless family recently had their home foreclosed on them after struggling to provide for themselves any way they could.

It's not necessarily their fault, since their ruler explicitly does everything to keep them away from that world at any cost, but their hatred of man's world is born of ignorance, not inherent superiority. Diana Prince was the first among them to realize that they are not only wrong about man's world, but they could do a lot of good for it if they would shake free of their misguided views on it.
>>
>>84829746
Does she bleed?
At least once a month.
>>
>>84839021
Where's this from?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.