[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flash/Spider Man Movie suits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Suits.png (504KB, 797x343px) Image search: [Google]
Suits.png
504KB, 797x343px
>Both homebrewed their supersuits with meh designs
>Both come into contact with billionares
>Stark fronts the bill for a super comic accurate spiderman suit
>Wayne doesn't appear to fund Barry at all and just lets him use the home made power rangers gear

Why cant DC into proper fan service? No one cares that it "makes sense" it looks like shit because it's home made. They just want to see comics brought to life.
>>
>>84829606
that is barry's homemade suit. havent seen bruce's yet
>>
>>84829606
home made as in star labs made,and as for people not liking it thats your faggit opinion kid
>>
>>84830762
>people will try to defend it
Must not like the flash then. A more comic accurate suit like batman's would have been much better.

It doesn't matter where he took parts from if it still looks like shit.
>>
>>84829606
>>Wayne doesn't appear to fund Barry at all and just lets him use the home made power rangers gear
There were reports that Bruce actually does supply Barry with a better suit dummy.

Also at least Barry came up with a suit design accurate to the comics ON HIS OWN and Bruce didn't design it.
>>
>>84831152
Neither did Stark, Peter's crappy homemade suit still had the basic color distribution.
>>
>>84829606
what the fuck is that thing on the right
>>
File: batman-nikes.jpg (37KB, 540x535px) Image search: [Google]
batman-nikes.jpg
37KB, 540x535px
>>84831152
>There were reports that Bruce actually does supply Barry with a better suit dummy.

Yeah, the suit in Barry's computer room looks different from the armour he's wearing later on.

The armour still looks like shit, though. Should had just went with Spider-Man type fabrics. When one thinks speed, one things streamlined, friction-reducting material. It should evoke speed skaters and sprinters. Literally just that spandex-with-texturing thing the Raimi/ASM2 costumes had would had been perfect. Maybe for a modern flair, model the boots on Roshes or something (wouldn't be the first time a cinematic DC superhero sported Nikes). Maybe even do that NooFiddyToo "lightning seams" if it looks too barren.
>>
File: flash jl legs.png (399KB, 844x413px) Image search: [Google]
flash jl legs.png
399KB, 844x413px
>>84839998
>Yeah, the suit in Barry's computer room looks different from the armour he's wearing later on.
No it isn't it's the same costume. The only suit we've seen is the one Barry made himself.
>>
File: 1460110308117.jpg (124KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1460110308117.jpg
124KB, 604x604px
>>84841019
why he have a mothafuckin Nicola Tesla photo??
>>
>>84841295
Because Tesla is smart and Barry is smart. Tesla made shit and Barry makes shit. And most importantly, every person on Reddit thinks they are the only person in the world who knows who Tesla is and knows the sooper-secret fact that he did more to develop the light bulb than Edison so this Flash will appeal to that crowd for being "so geeky"

>>84841019
You're right. Now I feel dumb for basing my comment off of a quick glimpse and not even pausing to check. I guess I just didn't care enough.
>>
>>84839636
The red ranger from the new power rangers movie?
>>
>>84831152
Peter designed the suit, just didn't have the means to make it.
>>
>>
>>84842258
>>84842764
oh
it's not like I thought it was the Flash's "upgraded" suit hahahaha
ha...
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 320x180px
what if the suit reacts to speed the same way porshe spoilers do? maybe thats what the wires are for.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.