[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guesses on Elena Anaya's Character In Wonder Woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Elena Anaya - Wonder Woman.png (438KB, 1277x530px) Image search: [Google]
Elena Anaya - Wonder Woman.png
438KB, 1277x530px
It's either an OC or Dr. Cyber.
>>
Circe? Popular rumor is that Danny Huston is Ares working with Circe to make WW1 a thing.
>>
Wikipedia lists her as Circe but who knows how valid that is
>>
Circe.
>>
Why would Circe have a fucked up face and wear a mask?
>>
>>84828921
Same thought I had.
>>
>>84828921
Why would Lex Luthor be a socially awkward, spergy Mark Zuckerberg pastiche?
>>
>>84828994
Good point.
>>
Dr. Cyber is known to wear a golden mask after being disfigured. That's the closest link to any known WW villain from that screenshot
>>
>>84828994

...fuck
>>
>>84828742
I think that military figure played by Danny Huston in the trailer is Ares in human disguise. Maybe Circe is also in disguise with a disfigurement hidden by this WW1 era surgical covering.
>>
>>84828921
Amazonians locked away "the thing that allows magic to happen" in themyscira so her magic is super weak in the outisde world. The scar is from a fight with diana specifically. Diana will not be immortal out of themyscira but in the final battle with circe she will curse her with immortality so she cannot die naturally with her true love steve trevor.
What do you think guys, i think it matches the movie while pumping in more of the magic the best maked wonderwoman special.
>>
File: wonder woman v1 205 p17.jpg (1MB, 1024x1496px) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman v1 205 p17.jpg
1MB, 1024x1496px
Doctor Domino obviously
>>
>>84829171
I think thats pretty obvious
>>84829208
Or, and hear me out, Diana slays Ares and becomes the new god of war to her surprise and dismay.
>>
Doctor Poison
>>
>>84829208

Steve will die in the movie which causes Diana to go back to Themyscira. It's so obvious it hurts.
>>
>>84828677
well back when it was Sean Bean and Eva Green they were going to be Ares and Circe so I'm sure it's still Ares and Circe
>>
>>84829929
She never goes back though. She just stops being Wonder Woman
>>
>>84830077
Correct. She masquerades as an antiques dealer.
Wondy vs Evil Lara Croft Cheetah action to protect the world against magical artifacts when?
>>
>>84828921
Noone cared who she was until she put on the mask.
>>
>>84830077

Honestly, that's dumb considering World War 2 was even nastier.
>>
>>84831860
Banette?
>>
>>84831909
theyre avoiding that because Captain America
did it already
>>
>>84831909
WW1 was in a lot of ways much much worse than world war 2
>>
File: roads_v_detail1.jpg (120KB, 698x407px) Image search: [Google]
roads_v_detail1.jpg
120KB, 698x407px
>>84831909
O really?
>>
>>84831989
Shpeak of the devil...and she will appear.
>>
>>84832208
This is correct. Trench warfare, machine guns, chemical weapons, etc. WWI was a much more brutal war.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.