[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kiersey Clemons Confirmed As Iris West In Flash Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Kiersey Clemons.gif (1MB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
Kiersey Clemons.gif
1MB, 245x230px
http://variety.com/2016/film/news/the-flash-movie-kiersey-clemons-iris-west-1201822282/

I, for one, love the fact it's now a thing that live-action Barry prefers chocolate.
>>
It would be a PR nightmare if they cast her as white.

Either way, she is a top QT

In before racist degenerates come in to shitpost
>>
Welp, there goes Wally West out the window.
>>
>>84827646
>It would be a PR nightmare if they cast her as white.
Why?

The mediocre tv show shouldn't dictate the movies.
>>
Is colonized the reverse blacked?
>>
>>84827572
Barry is a lucky guy getting all thse qt.chocolate pies as love interests.
>>
>>84827572
COLONIZED
>>
BLEACHED
>>
Kiersey is seriously one of my favorite chocolatefus, so I can't even pretend to be mad at this.
>>
>Central City is now Atlanta

do it. Black Zoom too. Everyone but Barry turns black
>>
File: Kiersey Clemons.jpg (89KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kiersey Clemons.jpg
89KB, 600x800px
Ain't even mad.
>>
Well COLONIZED is much better than BLACKED so I'm ok with it. Especially since Marvel seems to be fucking up and doing Luke/Misty for some reason instead of Danny/Misty.

>>84827778
Normies genuinely don't know that the character in the comics is white. It would be like when the Green Lantern movie came out they thought John was whitewashed because they didn't know Hal existed except worse because the characters have the same name.
>>
>>84827972
Gal Gadot has some stiff competition
>>
>>84828074
>implying Okamoto was any better
>>
>>84828074
At least something's stiff.
It's me.
>>
>>84827778
So medíocre the movie is totally aping season 1.
>>
File: Glory.jpg (171KB, 470x668px) Image search: [Google]
Glory.jpg
171KB, 470x668px
>>84828074

http://imgur.com/a/gsdCi

Let's get this shit started
>>
>>84828565
The Flash TV show was based off the movie script. Besides, if elements of the TV show have proven to be really popular ideas, what's the problem with adapting it into the greater concept for Barry. It's not like he's had any elements that's set in hard stone. It's not like every Superman comic and adaptation is aping the Fleischer cartoons by having Superman fly instead of jumping really, really far.
>>
>>84827778
>Why?
Because people are retarded.
>>
>>84828836
It was based on a completely different script.

Ir the show introduced concepts such as Iris being Barry's childhood friend and unrequited crush and Thawne being a time traveler masquerading as a wheelchair-bound billionaire scientist and businessman, and the movie is doing likewise, then it is aping the show.
>>
File: 1467041295100.png (153KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
1467041295100.png
153KB, 579x523px
Post YFW twitter casuals won.
>>
mixed chicks are hotter than white chicks, deal with it
>>
File: 1467868633268.jpg (92KB, 358x350px) Image search: [Google]
1467868633268.jpg
92KB, 358x350px
>>84829737
Funny considering she looks like an ugly ape
>>
>it's ok when DC does it
>>
>>84829819
DC cares about is fapping
>>
>>84829819
It really is, though.
>>
Who cares about Iris West anyway? Call me when they cast Captain Cold or something
>>
>>84829794
And I'm sure you are a very handsome white boy that DOESN'T look like a fat lizard right?
>>
>>84829819
it's good when it's a hot waifu, yes
>>
>>84827572
and people say hashtags don't do anything
>>
>>84827646
DC made it the point to make the entire West family black now. So it's a proper pick for an adaptation now. . . .well except for the Asian looking Barry. Ya know what nevermind
>>
>>84827572

>30 minute sex montage where we get to see Barry super speed thrust/vibrate into her
>>
>>84829794
mad white girl detected
>>
wallyfags on suicide watch :(
>>
>>84831052
Iris is adopted from the future, it doesn't have to mean anything for Wally if they don't want it to.

Of course you're kidding yourself if you think the movies are going to use any other speedsters ever at this point.
>>
>>84830055
>People think Ezra is Asian when he was first cast
>People think Ezra is Mexican when they see him in BvS
He is a man of many colors.
>>
>>84828836
Johns is a hack is a shortest answer.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.