[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone looking forward to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (136KB, 501x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 501x680px
Is anyone looking forward to this?
>>
I don't know the writer, doesn't sound bad though
>>
>>84827320
He's the writer of the last run. It's VERY divisive among the Iron Fist fandom.
>>
Who's the kid?
>>
>>84828093
Pei, a monk from K'un-Lun that's been dispatched to bring back Danny.
>>
>>84828167
Oh good.
I was worried they were giving him a long-lost daughter.

Oh hey, I wonder if that Blade book is ever coming out.
>>
>>84827245
Why is everything female centered now, damn could they have used a little boy instead?
>>
>>84828330
Anon please. Little brown girls are the best.
>>
>>84827245
>afu chan
Kaare andrews is weird but i know i will read this for the art
>>
>>84827245
It has a loli, so yes.
>>
Zyzz hulk
Why?
>>
>>84828231
>New Blade book.
I think that's just dead in the water.
It keeps getting pushed back and I haven't seen any updates on it for a while.
>>
>>84828330
QQ
>>
With all the shit Danny's been through him having someone to focus on will help him immensely.

>>84828634
>>84828487
Stop.jpg
>>
>>84828738
Any good reads for Ironfist?
>>
>>84828231
The only person that whole harbour Danny's seed is Misty.
>>
>>84827245
fuck no
>>
>>84828738
no.
more lolis for the lolicon god
>>
>>84828765
Iron fist: fisting all night
Iron fist: fisting boogaloo
>>
>>84828778
this, he is pure
>>
>>84828778
*Should
>>84828765
Claremont/Bryne Iron Fist, and Powerman & Iron Fist for bantz, Immortal Iron Fist for world building and The Living Weapon for character study.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2063x3131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2063x3131px
>>84828835
So, pure.
>>
I hope Pei plays little match-maker to Danny/Misty.
>>
>>84828167
I don't question multiple Iron Fists existing at once, since the dragon respawns and all, but how did a tiny child beat it?
>>
>>84829478
They fought while it was a tiny dragon.
>>
Oh cool, didn't know this was happening. Definitely going to pick this up, ended up enjoying the previous series weirdness and all. I know some Iron Fist fans hated it though.

Didn't the previous series end with a cliffhanger? Pei unleashing dragons on New York by accident?
>>
>>84829478
>how did a tiny child beat it?

It's happened before...or rather it happens in the future?

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Wah_Sing-Rand_%28Earth-90221%29

Also, his book might be my favorite Iron Fist story.

And related to the thread, Kaare Andrews' art might have been my favorite part of Living Weapon. But, I am excited to see the story continue and the new artist looks great too.
>>
>>84830847
Apparently, Pei is said to be the last Iron Fist, because Andrews changed the lore. I hope it's changed again, because Wah-Sing Rand is awesome.
>>
>>84828487
>final_halfyear.jpg
>>
>>84829478

She didn't.
Davos went full Dick Head again and killed baby Shou Lao. Pei cried like a little girl would. But she later read a spell that brought back Shou Lao to life (and a lot of other past lives)

As such, we now have a bunch of dragons to go kill with Danny as a mentor.
And look, Danny got robbed of her daughter. Let's let him be happy for once.
>>
>>84829478
She doesn't it got killed by davos and somehow that puts the burn mark on her and gave her iron fist. You know despite the mark coming from hugging the dragon shaped hole on shou and iron fist coming from sticking your hands in his heart.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.