[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bojack Horseman Season 4 Plot Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 32

THERE WILL BE MANY SPOILERS
>>
Next season plot prediction: cold open on bojack killing himself. Rest of the season is flashbacks on what led up to it. Like that tape getting out about him not being in secretariat
>>
File: cry.png (875KB, 1161x715px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
875KB, 1161x715px
Why do we even want a season 4 when the best girl wont be in it? :,(
>>
>>84822993
She wasn't that great in her previous appearances and she was at her best in the latest episodes at least.
>>
Bojack's daughter seeks him out and is very disappointed.

Weird generational recursion where she's basically Bojack's mom in terms of abusive, hateful sass:

>Bojack: For god's sake! PC's relationship on the rocks! Diane kidnapped!
>"Junior": And her husband.
>Bojack: And Mr. Peanutbutter too, I guess. Plus, Todd's not returning my calls to help with any of it. Why can't it ever be about me for a change?!
>"Junior": Because if everything was about you, everything would suck.

Also she's teetotal, so Bojack can't bond with her with his usual way.
>>
>>84822993
The fact that she was so annoying and hatable made me not give a shit about the fact that she died. Maybe if they built it up a bit better, but they literally just started using her that episode and was 99% absent the rest of the season. The episode 11 feels train usually hits me hard but this season flopped in that aspect.

The payoff for the strainers in the next episode made up for it a bit
>>
>>84822993
rip sarah lynn

I genuinely liked her and I'm sad she'll only be in maybe flashbacks now
>>
>>84823176
>Bojack: And Mr. Peanutbutter too, I guess. Plus, Todd's not returning my calls to help with any of it. Why can't it ever be about me for a change?!
>"Junior": Because if everything was about you, everything would suck.

Savage. I wonder how they'll handle them first meeting. Will it be at the start and their relationship will be the major focus of the season or will it happen later on to throw a wrench into whatever new venture Bojack seeks out in season 4
>>
>>84822993
>when the best girl wont be in it

I'm positive Princess Carolyn will be in it, don't worry.
>>
>>84822857
Will I ever get tired of the intro theme? I think not.
If it skipped it automatically, I would pause and go back every episode to watch it again.
>>
>>84823398
Looks like it will be schmaltzy, but Bojack will ruin it.

In an attempt not to totally screw this up, Bojack will try to think about how his own father figures would handle this situation only to realise that he's never really had one that wasn't awful to some degree.
>>
I hope the writers have a defined ending in mind

I'm not sure how much longer I can take Bojack being a destructive piece of shit
>>
>>84822993
This strikes too close to home. Last December, I lost a friend to a heroin overdose. Started crying when I saw the episode because it reminded me I didn't get to say goodbye.
>>
>>84823946
It's okay to be sad and it wasn't your fault
>>
the series is probably going to end with bojack killing himself. i honestly cant imagine it ending any other way
>>
>>84823910
This. I liked the season but I feel conflicted about the show going for more than another season or two at most. Things are getting drawn out.
>>
i think that Charlotte is actually going to try and kill bojack for finding penny
>>
Princess Caroline destroys her new relationship by focusing on her career that she finds unfulfilling but is scared to try anything else.

Mr. Peanutbutter runs for the Governor of California as a Republican. Diane destroys their relationship to uphold her journalistic integrity and tries to take him down by publicaly revealing she had an abortion. Peanutbutter reveals he wanted to keep the baby and wins even more support.

Todd lands on his feet.
>>
>>84825633
This. When Bojack moped about being poison I agreed with him.

He's gotten too unsympathetic
>>
There is another extended metaphor about running.

Seriously how are they going to tie that one up, I thought we were going somewhere with the "You got to do it every day, that's the hard part" at the end of season 2 and the wild horses at the end of season 3 I'm sure they've not given up on it. I just wish I knew where it was going.
>>
>>84822993
she kinda deserved to die she was a degenerate \
>>
>>84823176
I bet money he's gonna deny her outright at first. Ultimately it could be a whole other fake out story line like the oscars one. He goes around trying to be a father, partly feeling a lot of self hate but some bonding over the new role, then it's revealed it's not his daughter after dna tests.

then he gets drunk and tries to bang her, bring it all full circle
>>
>>84822857
This show is simply awful. I could bearly watch 15 mins of season 3. Its neither funny not interesting nor smart.
>>
>>84825633
It's pretty samey. Bojack realizes he's an asshole, does things to make amends, they don't really work out and he goes back to moping around usually accompanied by a friend from his past dying. Good things happen to Mr. Peanutbutter, Diane still feels insecure, PC gets something for her career and Todd slowly weans himself from Bojack's influence.
>>
>>84826241
I didn't like the end of season 3.
His life is in ashes. He tried to achieve his dream and failed. He'd burned down his personal relationships. He was responsible for the death of a young woman that was the closest thing to family he had.

So he's in the process of killing himself on the highway when he sees some horses running and decides he has to keep pushing on ahead?
>>
>>84822993
We'll still have flashbacks. And maybe her VA will stick around and voice somebody else, like BoJack's daughter.
>>
>>84823398
I hadn't expected Penny to get mentioned in the very first episode of season 3, so I have faith that Junior will at least get a small cameo or mention right at the start of season 4, even if she doesn't officially show up til later.
>>
>>84823849
Not even Herb?
>>
>>84826152
>Peanutbutter reveals he wanted to keep the baby
If that were so he did a damn bad job of expressing it.
>>
>>84826546
Someone in another thread said something that made me think that Netflix didn't realize the show would be as popular as it is and the creators of the show are straining to make a compelling show out of the concept they're set on and the character relationships they've created. Episode four was great, but that's not because it's a Bojack horseman episode. It could exist entirely outside of this show and still be amazing.
>>
>>84826241
BoJack tries to off himself but ends up paralyzed instead. He then begins the long road of rehabilitation, and has a golden moment when he finally manages to run again.
>>
>>84826805
I kind of feel like they could have just ended the show this season but have decided to drag it out.
>>
>>84826762
He knew Diane would have the abortion either way and if he spoke up it'd cause them to get a divorce
>>
>>84822857
Bojack's daughter's mom is Bradley Hitler-Smith's mom.
>>
Honestly, I'd like Season 4 to pull a flip and have Bojack get a small victory in episode 11. After a whole season of gut punches and missed oppurtunities, it's come so full circle that something GOOD happening would be the real surprise for a change.
>>
>>84826546
Season 1 and 2 didn't have anyone die, did it? I guess Herb died in season 2 but it was played as a joke more than a serious moment.

It's way too early to draw patterns out of most of those things, especially when they haven't happened all that often, but I will agree anyways. Bojack getting something good and then being self destructive and throwing it out needs to go. Princess Carolyn and Todd have interesting character development so far and haven't needed to double back on their steps every season, but Bojack and Diane are getting stale going through the same routines it seems.
>>
>>84826958
He obviously wanted her to have an abortion too. Very worried about saying the wrong thing to piss her off or make her want to keep it.
>>
>>84826958
Nice fanfic you got there.

If Mr PB wanted Diane to carry the pregnancy he could have said something any time. Nobody was holding a gun to his head telling him he couldn't even express that. Just like BoJack, he's responsible for his own actions and nobody else.

I really believe he wanted her to get the abortion too though.
>>
>>84827699
He did, PB knows they're going to divorce eventually and is actually a good dog so doesn't want to put the kid through that
>>
>>84825447
I'd rather it end with Bojack on the right track to get his life together and with him being actually happy with himself and everything for the first time ever.
And then he dies in a car accident or something
>>
He seeks advice on being happy from either Todd or Mr. Peanutbutter. I expected him to spend more time with Todd after the last episode of Season 2, but things didn't quite work out that way.
>>
>>84827865
how the hell did you get that?

I think he loves her and really wants to make it work. He cares about her safety numerous times. In fact much of his worry about her writing was less about any backsplash on him and more concern about her safety when death threats came in.

He just doesn't want kids. Maybe it's a simple dog-like reason where kids tend to pull on his fur and bug him. He's got none from previous marriages and his only interaction with kids is his nephews. Never expressed any want for them.

Or maybe a deeper reason for it would be his concern about bringing kids into the holywoo world. Maybe he'd only be ok with kids if he left holywoo for labradoor but doesn't want to leave. Maybe he's just to inwardly depressed to want to push that on some kids. Or is self aware enough to realize he himself is too childish to be responsible for another life.

It'd be a neat twist if diane gets convinced she wants children through PC's biological clock ticking talk but then PB really doesn't want to have children ever and they just never talked about it. She just assumed at some point he'd want them after they marry. She throws herself more into work. Ends up fucking with his governor bid. Fight happens with him shouting why can't she just stay at home. She gives him a shocking ultimatum, put a kid in me and I will. Divorce instead.

I think it's interesting that he doesn't have bojacks severe issues with kids. Bojack fucking any daughter-figure. Fake tv kids hate him yet see him as a father figure. Yet PB went through a similar tv show and no issues with the tv-daughters from that are ever brought up.
>>
>>84828064
Yea they pushed Todd and Bojack at the end of season 2 to only shatter it in this one. He deserves better desu so it's ultimately a good thing if it's permanent.
>>
>>84828352
The "we're about 5 arguments away from a divorce and I don't want this to be one of them" bit at the start of the season? And he actually snapped at her when she proved him about his brother which is really out of character for him. It wasn't a little snap either he cut her deep with the family shit.

I think all of those things you listed are right too, he does love her and will try to make it work but PB instinctively knows their marriage will not last. Maybe they will touch on it more next season? It was never mentioned again which speaks volumes that he really did not want any kids either.
>>
>>84828572
*probed
>>
>>84828352
I figured that PB is just a hedonist that wants to party more and have fun and isn't ready for kids, despite being like 50 he never brings up his age and is fine with acting like he's still in his twenties. If the core of Mr PB's personality really is in his speech about filling life with by entertaining himself with meaningless distractions until he's dead, then maybe he just doesn't consider children an entertaining and meaningless distraction for him, and therefore not worth doing.
>>
>>84826935
Easily, they had prime ending material in the last episode
>PC retires from the business that has made her miserable and goes off with her new rich husband
>Todd is rich and fucks off with his girl
>Peanutbutter man is Peanutbutter man
>Bojack goes back to the thing he enjoyed
But, instead, they decided to undo all that at he last minute, because "How are we going to rehash everything if the characters progress?"

Bleh.
>>
BoJack's daughter dies just moments after they meet.
>>
What if, like, Bojack killed himself
>>
>>84829441
Todds not rich though. He lasted a day before giving it all away by accident and is too nice to admit it was a mistake.
>>
>>84823176
I'm kind of hoping she sticks up for Bojack when he's getting grilled out by someone, even though at this point in time she'd have no reason to.
>>
>>84830198
It was just the writers resetting Todd's character development.
>>
>>84830178
What an original idea!
>>
I have a feeling that the finalie of Bojack won't end up him dying, it will end up with him finally learning to accept himself and his faults, but then getting seriously injured. Even when crippled, he manages to smile cause he's happier than he's ever been in his life.
>>
>>84830229
How is getting rich a character development?
>>
I just hope they kill Todd in the very first episode
>>
>>84830356
what's wrong with Todd
>>
>>84830308

Todd becoming spontanously rich would change his character, either for better or for worse.
>>
Ethan Around gets made, just without Bojack.
Can't be a Full House parody without its Fuller House
>>
>>84826152
>Upholding journalistic integrity
>On a hyper feminist blogsite set on smearing men

pick none.
>>
>>84830308
It would certainly change the dynamic of his life even if not his personality. If he's a millionaire then he has no reason to crash on BoJack's couch, especially if he's mad at BoJack. When he's dirt poor then he doesn't have many other places to go and it forces him to stay in his role in the show even if he doesn't want to.
>>
>>84830398

Not the anon, but all Todd really does is leech off of others and ends up being one of the more well off characters in the show, even though he's only slightly less fucked up than Bojack.
>>
>>84830552
I'd like to see that conflict actually.

Diane's spent so much time writing against her feminist principles and trying to cover them up for the sake of her work she now gets to write for a feminist blog.

But now she has to exagerrate all those feminist ideals into a caricature of her actual beliefs to toe the new line of feminazi bullshit leaving her in the same disapointing self loathing rut but from the other side of the mirror.
>>
What did they mean when they said Bojack "Fetishized" his sadness?
>>
>>84830858
he enjoys wallowing in his own sadness more than he would enjoy being happy
>>
>>84826958
> if he spoke up it'd cause them to get a divorce

So you're saying that Mr. PB is... a beta?
>>
>>84830966
he is a beta..... like 100%
>>
>>84830999
No wonder /co/ likes him so much.
>>
File: owlpussy.png (143KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
owlpussy.png
143KB, 900x600px
>>84822993
Season 3 didn't have best girl in it and I still watched.
>>
>Diane is forced to start a smear cammpaign against Mr. PB
>The shit she writes hits him hard, and he hits the liquor hard
>After a few too many drinks and a poorly timed phone call, PB and Diane get a divorce, sending his "family man" campaign spiralling down
>Something happens to PC, idk
>Todd tries to move in with PB, but is kicked out after the divorce
>Bojack's daughter makes him realize that family matters more than fame
>He returns to Hollywoo, ready to truly turn over a new leaf and rebuild the bridges he burned down.
>>
What episode was Bojack's daughter in again?
>>
>>84831213
the very last one
>>
>>84826935
this

and I feel like SL dying was a real climax that's going to be hard to top in the next season. Like, Bojack's behavior lead to the death of someone he had a legitimate connection with. How much harder could his downward spiral go at this point?

He's either got to start changing or hit a serious bottom he can't recover from.
>>
>>84831171
that's not Mia McKibbin
>>
>>84823683
So what are the odds that mouse dick will be what finally makes her happy?
>>
>>84832293
maybe 7/10
>>
Judah for Best Girl
>>
What was up with Judah meeting with the head of PC's former agency anyway? Was it meant to imply he was sabotaging her? It didn't really go anywhere
>>
>>84832497
i think itll develop in S4
>>
>>84832497
Nothing went anywhere this season. The Oscar, Jill Pill, the Hamster dude, the Bojack Horseman Show. That's why as good as this season was, it was all just set ups for season 4. It's the worst season so far.
>>
>>84831781
>How much harder could his downward spiral go at this point?
If the qt3.14 horse girl is his daughter, I fear for her.
>>
File: Bojack.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bojack.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>84827975
I mean, I'm hoping for that too, but if it was going to end that way, they should've ended it in S2, whose ending was perfect. If they do basically the same thing later, the series will hava a ton of unnecessary fat.
>>
>>84832587

>The Oscars

meant to show that the thing he always "wanted" was never the thing he "needed" in the first place. It's to show that all the shiny stuff in the world doesn't mean jack shit when you don't even have your own life together

>Jill Pill

yeah, you have me on that one. Most likely will be addressed next year

>Hamster

Meant to show temptation, instead of being satisfied with a good thing. And him finding his own happiness had do with with his own self reflection, which both Bojack and Diane are incapable of doing themselves.

>Bojack Horseman Show

It was Bojack's first real taste of failure and really the stepping stone as to why he sent himself further down a path of self-destruction. His life was pretty shitty before it, with the abusive parents and his lack of self-fufillment but he's always "succeeded" before then.
>>
File: BojackMoviePoster.jpg (291KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BojackMoviePoster.jpg
291KB, 1000x1000px
>>84822993
Such a sensless loss.
>>
>>84822857

>Not realizing that Diane is a self-insert for the hambeast tumblerina writer of the show. She will end up with Bojack, because they are both pieces of shit.

>Not realizing that the whole Peanutbutter/Diane bullshit drama is more self-insert shit

>Not realizing that only the drug scenes are worthwhile on this show

I hope the Diane character shoots herself in the head. IRL and in-show.
>>
>>84832784
>unnecessary fat.

but thats the whole show
>>
>>84833655
Anyone else completely forget Diane is supposed to be Chinese or something until Sarah Lyn called her "Asian Daria"?
>>
File: Princess.png (137KB, 900x964px) Image search: [Google]
Princess.png
137KB, 900x964px
>>84822857
Will Bojack and Carolyn get together?
>>
>>84834168
She's Korean - family name is Nguyen
>>
>>84834607
I thought it was established she was Vietnamese.
>>
>>84834607
Hence why I said "or something". Didn't remember what he last name was.
>>
>>84834168
no because the episode where she visits her family was a huge reminder that she's asian
>>
>>84822857
Wait is season 3 out?
>>
>tfw would fine Diane cute if it weren't for the feminist bullshit

Maybe I just have shit taste, I don't know.
>>
Todd is insufferable

Complains about Bojack getting everything handed to him when he had to work his ass off to get his movie made
He ruins Bojack's life and his one chance at a brief moment of happiness because he is pouty.

When Bojack brings up him being a dick he flips it on him and guilt trips him about fucking his not-girlfriend ( Even though he had no desires to have a sexual relationship with her )

BUT DUDE STONERS LMAO
>>
File: 1465606446546.jpg (193KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
1465606446546.jpg
193KB, 1024x692px
>Tfw rewatching the series again at season one
>Princess Carolyn brings up how she wants kids
>Sara Lynn calls Bojack daddy in the old show.
This is way more painful with foresight holy shit.
>>
>>84834884
The thing with Todd being upset about Emily was more Bojack making her uncomfortable around his house than just sleeping with her.
>>
>>84834869
Yes
>>
>>84834869
yes go watch it now before you get spoiled
>>
>>84834490
My heart would love it, but my mind knows it's not only bad writing, it's bad from a in universe perspective.

On the one hand, they have genuinely good chemistry together, and when you put aside Bojack's ego and need to distance himself and PC's obsessive need to fix things for people, they work really well.

On the other hand, they broke up in the first season, within the first couple of episodes if I remember correctly. And they've dated new people, they stayed friends, and there was no awkwardness afterwards. When they did start getting intimate, it blew up and ruined not only their personal lives, but professional as well.

So, ultimately, no. I don't think they should get back together UNLESS the writers can move mountains to show Bojack and PC have changed for the better.
>>
>>84834490
They've been together for the past 23 years. Becoming an actual couple that goes on dates and shit and Princess Carolyn's career change to manager, or even if she didn't work in the industry at all, wouldn't change anything.
>>
I hope season 4 is the final season, I dont see how they can make any more without it becoming repetitive.
Hoping those black outs that bojack has will become an illness of some sort, like brain damage, dementia, cancer, idc what, as long as its non curable. The amount of shit he has put his body through, there is no way that does not have long term health consequences.
They should have let Todd keep the money, then he could move out and become a more background character. He adds nothing to the show, his lel so wacky stuff is way too played out. The money and his chick would have been perfect for showing him to be making his own way, getting mature about stuff, learning from all bojacks mistakes.
PC and mr PB are doomed like bojack, but for different reasons. PB should be stuck in dead end acting jobs, being only able to get car insurance advert gigs. PC ends up alone and childless as she cant move on from her shitty work, and ends up having a heart attack or something from overwork.
>>
>>84835639
If the can keep up the quality, I'd prefer 4 to not be the last season.

They're going to have a hard time ending it though. It'd be cliche to just have a cop-out sad ending. Ditto for a happy ending too.

I just really hope it doesn't end like season 3. Fuck man, I need closure.
>>
>>84832497
Former agency was gonna buy out PC's. In the end they bought it out. He's aware and felt guilty and it got lampshaded a bit that PC knew that was inevitable without Judah having to warn her though internally he was guilty. Which says something given how little feelings he showed.
>>
>>84835639

It's most likely going to end at Season 5. Anything longer and it would have overstayed its welcome unless it takes a drastic turn in the other direction.
>>
>>84834884
he was angry that he made her so uncomfortable that she left, not about sleeping with her
>>
Princess Carolyn and Mr Peanut Butter will ultimately end up together

Bojack and Diane will too

cap it
>>
>>84835639
That's the point, they are all broken in their own way. If Todd was really ready to mature he would have held on to that money and started another business or at least rent an apartment. If PC was really ready for an honest romance she would have just stayed a girlfriend of a wealthy heir. PB wants to find love but attracts only bitches.

They're all fucked for different reasons which is why they left off the season the way they did.
>>
>>84838877
>not princess carolyn and bojack
fuck this show has turned me into a shipper
>>
>>84830208
(as BoJack's being pestered by the pre
DaughterJack: Hey! Quit bugging my dad! It's a waste of your time.

(lists all of Bojack's flaws and failings that she knows of. No, she isn't one of his floozies. Yes, she's his daughter, but so what? So what?! There's really nothing to see here. He's not Gandhi or Hitler. Bojack Horseman is really just some Horseguy. And it's better for both himself and more importantly, everyone else, if he's just left alone, because being around him neved did anybody any favors)

DaughterJack: (as the reporters are all leaving) Whew. Now I can listen to my audiobooks in peace. Even at max volume I couldn't hear Stephen Fry over all that chatter...what are you looking at?

BoJack: (stunned) You just called me 'dad.'

DaughterJack: Oh shit.

BoJack: I'm officially a father!

[BACK IN THE 90s]
>>
>>84841553
I feel like she might stick up for him if Diane or Todd get on his ass hypocrisy style.

She could point out that both of them crashed at his place for a long time (and probably never thanked him for it), and that Diane completely gave up her ideals for money, so she has no place telling Bojack off.
>>
>>84822993
reminder that this was actual foreshadowing in the form of an easter egg
fuck this show's producers, what a bunch of sadistic fucks

rip sarah lynn
>>
File: 9UC1xgAg.png (374KB, 680x409px) Image search: [Google]
9UC1xgAg.png
374KB, 680x409px
>>84842352
>>
>>84822993
Was anyone else totally faked out at the begining of the ep when she and Bojack were lying on that shitty mattress and she didn't respond?
>>
>>84842424
I AM DROWNING!

THERE IS NO SIGN OF LAND!

YOU ARE COMING DOWN WITH ME!

HAND IN UNLOVABLE HAND!
>>
>>84822993
You'll just have to find a new best girl.

Hint: Brap brap! Pew pew!
>>
>>84822993
that scene of bojack delivering her the script was seriously heartbreaking
>>
>>84842815
I don't recall Wanda ever making those noises.
Aquafina would be aight if she wasn't permanently tainted by Aisha Tyler, really.
>>
>>84842901
She's never coming back, bro.

It's sad, but accept it.
>>
>>84822857
Bojack wants to run with the stallions he saw at the finale.

They're pretty welcoming of him because they're big fans...of Bojack's father.

Because he wants to keep hanging out with these pleasant and mostly stable studs, he tries to smile though all the nice things they have to say about his dad even though he wants to scream about how he was strict, mean, tempermental, humorless, and prone to chronic infidelity.

Goes on a mini self-discovery quest as he tries to think of something good or honorable about his father.

The outcome of this episode is that the audience discovers two things about Bojack's relationship with his dad.

The greatest thing he resents him for is that when he was on his death bed, he wanted to speak to Bojack alone. He's got nothing to say to his son, but he's willing to answer whatever questions Bojack might have left while he can. The big one has Bojack asking him

"Why did you marry mom?"

"Because I knocked her up with you."

"No, I mean, why'd you try to bang her in the first place? She's awful. Like, down to her very core."

"Well, she was lovely once. I saw something pleasant beneath all that bristle and plaster. Thought maybe I could coax it out of her if I had some time. Guess I was wrong. Remember this Bojack-."

"Oh great. Another lecture. I thought you told me you were out of those."

"-NEVER overestimate your ability to make people happy. Everyone's got limits. No shame in that. Wish I'd realized that sooner. And...and look out for your critical bitch of a mom for me, would you? She's not all bad."

The greatest thing Bojack is ultimately thankful for, that he admits at his dad's grave.

"Dad...thanks for giving me a cool name."
>>
>>84832630
:( who ordered all these feels?
>>
File: bojack.jpg (342KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bojack.jpg
342KB, 800x800px
>>84822857
Just picked this up for dinner while I marathon the show. Can't wait!
>>
That scene where BoJack felt nothing after getting nominated really hit me hard.

After nine months of being unemployed, I finally got hired onto my dream job, but I feel nothing.
>>
>>84842424
FUCK

I now want a blown up poster of this so I can hang it up on my wall.
>>
>>84842901
whats wrong with tyler?
>>
File: BH toddfoolery.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BH toddfoolery.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>84831184
fuck i totally forgot about the PB for govenor shit and diane working for that hot mouse

and speaking of hot mice i thought it was weird todd came out as asexual after fantasising about having grand kids in season 2
>>
>>84834607
>Nguyen
>Korean
lol
>>
>>84834490
the only way she'll have sex with him againis if the mouse turns out to be a cuck and wants bojack as the bull
>>
>>84830198
There's no way that was an accident

He's seen what all Bojack's money did to him. It ensured he could wallow forever. He was making sure he couldn't follow that path.
>>
>>84844366
>and wants bojack as the bull
But he's a horse.
>>
>>84831184
>his "family man" campaign
>wife got an abortion

Yeah, he's going to need a different tack for his campaign
>>
>>84834607
You are so misinformed, it's not even funny.
>>
File: 1406614011651.jpg (58KB, 470x483px) Image search: [Google]
1406614011651.jpg
58KB, 470x483px
>Mfw that Mouse fucked Princess Carolyn

On the one hand she's on the way to becoming happy.

On the other hand, imagine their crosspecies taunting while fucking
>>
Bojacc's daughter is hella thicc.
>>
File: 1423236145317.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1423236145317.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>84831171
>Wanda moved to Detroit
>I live in Detroit
>I need to find her
>She doesn't actually exist
>>
File: 1436196721899.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1436196721899.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>84822857
Season 4 is just the entire season of "The Bojack Horseman show"
>>
File: Whothefuckisthis.jpg (214KB, 1287x1045px) Image search: [Google]
Whothefuckisthis.jpg
214KB, 1287x1045px
So who is this now?
>>
>>84844721
See>>84844561
>>
File: 1422053527358.gif (3MB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
1422053527358.gif
3MB, 400x327px
>>84844721
>>
>>84844721
She looks really well adjusted - BoJack unfortunately is going to fuck her up.

God damn you, BoJack.
>>
>>84844811
i hope he fucks her
>>
File: Aisha-Tyler.jpg (51KB, 393x430px) Image search: [Google]
Aisha-Tyler.jpg
51KB, 393x430px
>>84842901
You want to know what's ironic?
Aisha Tyler playing a character who celebrates having an abortion, while IRL she struggles with the fact that she her can't have kids
>>
>>84845052
Did Aisha Taylor play her in that episode, or was it an impersonator? She's not listed in the credits.
>>
>>84845080
Aisha TYLER, whoops
>>
>>84844721
so let me get this strait did the writers just decide to rather then tie up any lose ends to just fling the characters all over the fucking place with twist and unresolved twist just to fuck with us?

princess bitchface gets her job back and now she doesn't suck

bojack ditches the show where he had the opportunity to try again and not fuck up another little girl

little miss horseman shows up with no fucking forewarning

little miss asian daria has agreed to fuck over her husband for some more petty fucking cash

penut butter is going into politics (likely with a bucnh of assholes)

and tod is asexual because we did'nt have a divrece enough cast
>>
>>84845080
>>84845106
>Guest starring: Nicole Byer as Sextina Aquafina
You're actually right
I guess this was too close to home for Aisha.
>>
>>84845117
>strait
>lose
>penut
>bucnh
>tod
>did'nt
>divrece
Normally I overlook spelling mistakes, but what the hell, dude?
>>
File: F.png (586KB, 1121x708px) Image search: [Google]
F.png
586KB, 1121x708px
>>84842352
In that flashback to Bojack asking her to be on the Bojack Horseman show, she seemed very aware of the nature of the entertainment industry and her place in it, and eager for some hope or change. She wasn't at all like the adult Sarah Lynn we've known since season 1.

Do you think that if Bojack had made an attempt to get to know her and involve her in his life again instead of just trying to get her on his show, she could have not turned out how she did?
>>
>>84822993

Why do I have the urge to fuck every character voiced by Kristen Schall?
>>
>>84844266
you can want kids but not want sex, that's not so weird.
>>
>>84844266
When will we see her again?
>>
>>84845597
She'd eventually lay into him for all the shitty showbiz advice he gaver her, which would either cause Bojack to run for the hills or to take it like an adult.

Either way, Bojack not just going to her because he needs something would have stopped her from going full downward man child psycho spiral.
>>
>>84845597
it's clearly implied that she dies inside at that moment. She says she's on the edge, just one more thing would push her over, and she really needs a friend. He gives the push instead of being a friend, she draws away and sighs and her last hope is dead.

Bojack could have saved her then. A lot of people could have but Bojack definitely could have in that moment and he knows it.
>>
>>84845607
Y-you too?
>>
>>84845779
>it's clearly implied that she dies inside at that moment. She says she's on the edge, just one more thing would push her over, and she really needs a friend. He gives the push instead of being a friend, she draws away and sighs and her last hope is dead.

I was really surprised she was like that even during her Prickly Muffin phase. I thought she'd be exactly like her 30 year old self at that point in her life, but she turned out to be pretty pleasant when she got off stage.
>>
>>84822857
>Season 4 episode 1
>Bojack kills himself
>Or disappears, whatever, he is somehow out of the picture
>Rest of the season focused on the non-titular characters trying to recover from knowing him and/or their own fuck ups
Would you be OK with this? And would you be OK if every character had their own episode dedicated to their point of view?
>>
>>84842720
my man
>>
>>84845889

It's Diane's Arrested Development
>>
>>84842720
Father daughter hunting trip episode when?
>>
>>84844441
I think I would like this, but I would really want someone to give Todd shit over the fact that the only reason he could throw away money like that is because he has rich friends to fall back on.
>>
>>84845943
I'd prefer it to the show ending with Bojack killing himself, but I'm not sure how well it would work.
>>
how did the show get this far?
I stand by my opininon. The show should have ended 3 minutes before the end of season one. The last lines should have been:
"I just wanted you to like me."
"I know."
"BACK IN THE NINETIES"

Boom that's it, show over. Perfect. Every added season takes away from the impact.
>>
File: Invisibles The Hunt.jpg (142KB, 879x817px) Image search: [Google]
Invisibles The Hunt.jpg
142KB, 879x817px
>>84846024
Only if it's a parody of The Most Dangerous Game.

BoJack keeps saying that it's just like the Hunger Games.

His daughter keeps telling him that it's The Most Dangerous Game and he should stop being stupid and to get better taste in books and movies.

The people hunting them are foxes who capture vagrants and criminals for their targets. One of them is a big political figure that Mr. Peanutbutter needs to cozy up to for the sake of his campaign. He's extremely reluctant during the whole thing. One, because he finds it immoral, and two, because being around so many foxes is making him antsy.

Eventually Mr. PB is given a chance to shoot Bojack's daughter, but Bojack gets in the way (though everybody from his daughter to the hunters points out that it's an incredibly futile gesutre).

Pressed to shoot his "friend," PB snaps and goes all action hero on the hunters, who fold pretty easily since they're all old and out of shape.
>>
>you will never witness the cinematic masterpiece that is "The Nazi who Played Yahtzee"
>>
>>84831781

I think that is the point of season 4's poster is to show how he has hit rock bottom and now the only to do is start running and get rid of the cynical baggage. the issue is who is picking up after him?

As tragic as SL's death was, it was the first time he wasn't brutally rejected by people from the Horsin Around cast. Charlotte hates his guts after what seemed to be case of turning his life around, Herb hates his guts. Sarah was happy to at least spend her last moments with Bojack as a someone who came back from the brink.

Ask yourself this, what is waiting for Bojack when he hits the finish line running as fast as he can?
>>
Also, if Bojack doesn't make Todd do a repeat of the "Say my name" scene, it just isn't season 5
>>
>>84845716
Never.
>>
>>84847305
i thought the closer was her coz she had grey hands but the voice is too different and it looked like she had been there a while judging from all the employee of the month awards she had
>>
>>84825880
>penny

I feel like her life is gonna blow up in a fucked up way cause of this shit. Superstar SL just died and after celebrity deaths always get stupid investigated. Interviews of those that last saw her. Bojack, the AA meeting where bojack talked about penny, and penny's college where SL was spotted. Plus that manatee reporter knows. Shit's gonna get out. Penny gonna end up harassed by reporters because of Bojack, being called a whore, college life ruined, all cause of him. Bridge double burned.
>>
Bojack needs to go to rehab, hes not going to be able to build his life into something decent without it completely breaking down and having help rebuilding it.

Mr.PB's campaign will give the writers a lot of avenues for thinly veiled Trump jokes.

Princess Caroline will never be happy
>>
File: S3 Episode 12.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
S3 Episode 12.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
The real question

Did Character Actress Margo Martindale survive?
>>
>>84847601
y'know, bojack attempting to get actual therapy could be a decent way to handle season 4 without it retreading old ground too much
>>
>>84847629
Of course she did. It takes more than a little spaghetti to kill Character Actress Margo Martindale.

The real question is, will Bojack's restaurant survive?
>>
>>84847601
>thinly veiled Trump jokes
I've been wondering why we aren't on that. Control + F "Make Hollywoo great again" should yield no less than a dozen results on any Bojack thread.

>>84847629
Stop asking stupid questions. Of course she did. Long after the main cast is dead and buried she will still be working behind the scenes.
>>
>>84844266
>fantasising
Nah, nigga, he was just having fun playing pretend with all the costumes.make up.

>>84845716
Not until the series finale, when Bojack finally decides to apply himself as a producer/director instead of being a spotlight whoring actor. All of the best characters we've met from inside the industry will be there on the cast and crew
>>
>>84847601
More schwarzenegger jokes. Given PB is foreigner running for governor of california.
>>
File: 1469412094207.png (1MB, 1115x897px) Image search: [Google]
1469412094207.png
1MB, 1115x897px
Diane is such a slut. She's living AIDS. She's a manipulative cunt. She's a dick to everyone around her. Bojack, her brothers, Wayne, Mr. PB.

Mr. Peanutbutter is too good for her. He should be my husband instead.

I hope she gets raped by mandingos and wolves and then beaten to death on live TV by Rutabaga while masturbates on her comatose body.
>>
>>84847713
ok buddy
>>
>>84847713
>Mr. Peanutbutter is too good for her. He should be my husband instead.
But Anon, he's too good for you, too. Mr. Peanutbutter is too good for anyone.
>>
>>84846908
Just watch that Goat movie he was in.
>>
>>84843781
I once organized a charity project to connect artistically minded kids from homeless shelters with local artists, we held an event to to show off their work, raise some awareness for the project as well as raise a bit of money for the charities involved in the project. I gave a speech at it where I talked about my own experience with homeless, it was then I realized I felt nothing and am dead inside :\
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 1500x2225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1500x2225px
I hope the next season is the last one, Bojack's life is an endless loop until he dies.
>>
>>84823206
If nothing else, it means no more bender episodes. Which were good ones.
>>
File: 1469411540522.jpg (82KB, 717x585px) Image search: [Google]
1469411540522.jpg
82KB, 717x585px
>>84847748

Diane is a walking cancer. The devil exists and he is Diane Nguyen. A disgusting rank swine, a bestial groveling Vietcunt. She manipulates all around her and then guilts them into thinking it's their fault. She works her way through communities like AIDS through the bloodstream. If I had my way she would get fisted by an elephant until her asshole prolapses as if it was a collapsing star becoming a black hole. She is a fat slut. I wish that roving packs of wolves would take turns raping her slut-hole and her shit-sniffer at the same time until she's pregnant with wolf babies and when she finally becomes 8 months pregnant. Then when she has accepted her predicament and comes to anticipate the joys of motherhood, I hope she gets fucked silly by a pack of mandingos until she miscarries, knowing the loss and pain of losing her children. Then, emotionally broken, Rutabaga Rabitowitz will find her in the street in a pile of abominations that are wolf-human hybrid miscarried fetuses, blood, shit, and dog jizz, and take her home and lock her up and slowly eat her alive while simultaneously fucking her throat. Then, she will be digested into rabbit shit and forgotten as she deserves.
>>
>>84830790
It's also probably going to interfere with PB's political campaign in some way.

Either she's urged to write some smear article about him by her editor or she tries to write a positive article about him but due to either a clickbaity title or her rep as the lady who tried to smear Not!Cosby it gets taken wildly out of context.

Granted, that might be too obvious of a route.
>>
>>84832497
It was a play on your expectations, the name itself of the character was for you to wait for a backstab.
>>
>>84845117
>little miss horseman shows up with no fucking forewarning
>i hope all those girls had their abortions and didn't keep
>the money
>>
>>84829897
>BoJack's daughter dies just moments after they meet
They meet, spend the happiest days of their lives and, when everything seems perfect for Bojack's life for once, she tells him she has cancer and the reason she wanted to meet him was to be with her real father before she died
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (78KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
78KB, 643x820px
>>84847916
>>
>>84845716
She was in the first episode of the 2007 flashback for a few seconds getting pissed off at Todd on a skateboard
>>
>>84830790
>>84847982
Diane's Boss: Could you maybe consider divorcing your husband?

Diane: Why...why the hell would I do that?

Diane's Boss: Me and the other girls have been talking and we, as fellow women, really feel that your marriage is racially offensive and patriarchal.

Diane: Mr. Peanutbutter's one of the nicest people in this godforsaken soul cesspit of a town. What's wrong with him?

Diane's Boss: Oh nothing's wrong either of you, it's just your marriage.

Diane: I don't know what you're talking about.

Diane's Boss: Come on, Diane. You, a relatively pretty Asian woman of less than stellar means hooking up with a rich-

Diane: Stop

Diane's Boss: Older

Diane: Stop it.

Diane's Boss: White guy who's looking to you as a follow-up bride to his past failed marriages is kind of iffy. Very stereotypical. Sort of sets the social justice agenda back several decades.

Diane: In what way?

Diane's Boss: Look at your life from the outside, Nguyen. Our audience takes one look at your Facebook page and all they're going to get out of it is #MeSoWhory and #MailOrderBlog or #GoldScribber. #MissSaiGoneGirl might also trend.

Diane: It's technically - what am I saying - it totally is an example of racial diversity. We're functional, open-minded, and...mostly...happy.

Diane's Boss: I'm not the bad guy here, Diane. I'm just warning you that having a Labradore Hollywood Sugar Daddy might ruin your credibility in the fields you want to make it big in. And what's the harm in a divorce? You'll get plenty of palimony from that bimbo would-be governor of yours.
>>
>>84823946
You could have saved them.
>>
File: That painting.png (1MB, 1418x783px) Image search: [Google]
That painting.png
1MB, 1418x783px
>>84842352
I've heard of foreshadowing, but this is ridiculous!

Also notable is this prophetic bit of hotel art in the first episode of the season.
>>
>>84848563
Kinda on the nose, ain't it? And yet, I can still see it happening.
>>
>>84845597
>Do you think that if Bojack had made an attempt to get to know her and involve her in his life again instead of just trying to get her on his show, she could have not turned out how she did?
Yes, that was the entire point of the scene.
>>
>>84845117
>bojack ditches the show
We don't know if he left the show for good, he just had a nervous breakdown because the situation was too close to how he was with Sarah Lynn.

>little miss horseman shows up with no fucking forewarning
Guessing the whole "I paid for all the abortions, I sure hope one of them didn't use the money for something else and NOT get an abortion" in the fucking abortion episode wasn't "foreshadow"-y enough for you

>little miss asian daria has agreed to fuck over her husband for some more petty fucking cash
This brings her back into the show where she'll have to deal with her job or her relationship, plus its going to push their marriage even harder since they have shown it to be rocky as fuck

>and tod is asexual because we did'nt have a divrece enough cast
he's been fucking oblivious to women throughout the whole series, this just explains it in a way that makes it less confusing
>>
>>84844721
Bojack is going to fuck his daughter.
Calling it now.
>>
>>84845597
>Do you think that if Bojack had made an attempt to get to know her and involve her in his life again instead of just trying to get her on his show, she could have not turned out how she did?

Sarah Lynn was just the Kazzaz of Season 3. someone fucked over by Bojack sometime in their life, and then he decides to make amends with them for past wrongdoings, only to appease himself and not the person he fucked over in the past.
>>
>>84848776
The daughter will probably trigger his persona from Horsin' Around. And we've seen that he is good, if not decent, around children in the episode where he's not trying to fuck them.
>>
>>84847713
>Diane is such a slut.
I wonder how clapped out her holes are, taking his knot every night?
>>
>>84848838
When he's sober and under supervision.
Episode 11, he'll make a move on his daughter, calling it now.
>>
>>84833655
>>84848763
>>84845117
I think it's a little much to either say that Asian Daria is either a mouthpiece for tumblrinas or doing it for the money. The show is about flaws, and missing the forest for the trees. Diane is just another example, like with that water scene. So caught up in trying to make a change or a difference that she ends up burning bridges or hurting people close to her. Like she needs validation, and would rather be a martyr.
>>
>>84848763
>
>little miss asian daria has agreed to fuck over her husband for some more petty fucking cash
>This brings her back into the show where she'll have to deal with her job or her relationship, plus its going to push their marriage even harder since they have shown it to be rocky as fuck

ok why is it such a fucking problem for them to have shared finances. she has screwed him over big time with that fucking rape scandal that she wouldn't put the fuck down. for the sake of her family, her husband or herself. not to mention the flack that bojack her employer faced during his book tower. but no she cant manage to put them first just has to make a fucking seen over every little fucking thing so that she can feel bigger than everyone else for a second. no that she is willing to do anything meaningful or com to the obvious conclusions that her experiences "watching children getting blown up" would lead to. to mabie drop the fucking watris serving water and worry about the big stuf but no she just had to make a fucking seen.

>>and tod is asexual because we didn't have a divrece enough cast
>he's been fucking oblivious to women throughout the whole series, this just explains it in a way that makes it less confusing

yea sure stoner dude that has been riding along is simple enough you don't have to make a seen about the one guy who doesn't fuck everything that moves
>>
>>84846134
I could see a final season staring with a report on his death, and throughout the season we see everything leading up to, while intersped with interviews that happened much later.

As it goes on we start to believe that he might've planned to fake his death and his friends were in on it, but as always episode 11 comes around and BoJack ends up dying for real due to unforseen but mundane circumstances. (Hitting his head on a counter, getting t-boned by a truck that ran a redlight, etc.)

The final episode is the regular cast having drinks at a bar, reflecting on the fact that, in the end, none of them got the closure they wanted with BoJack, and BoJack himself probably never got it either. Some are bummed by this, others take it to be a sign they have to get their act together since anything could happen. Episode ends with Todd passing on a made-up song to the band playing, which ends up being "Back in the 90's."

Optionally, the final two minutes show that the thing that "killed" BoJack was actually a set up by him afterall, and he was just trying to go the extra mile in convincing everyone he was dead. Character Actress Margo Martindale would be involved somehow.
>>
The only proper ending is one that leaves it ambiguous if he died or not.
>>
>>84848858
At most he makes a come on and then feels disgusted after alienating someone who might have loved him.
>>
>>84849577
Like Birdman
>>
File: 1457519273500.jpg (46KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1457519273500.jpg
46KB, 437x501px
>>84849577
>Second to last episode Bojack talks about how much people hate him and that no one would visit his funeral, then dies of his own stupidity or actually commits suicide due to a misunderstanding
>episode leaves it ambiguous to whether or not he died or if he's just unconscious and hurt himself
>last episode is everyone grieving at Bojacks funeral and his death being all over the news with people he's never met grieving and crying
>There's a Horsin Around marathon in memory of Bojack
>>
File: Barely noticed.png (253KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Barely noticed.png
253KB, 640x400px
>>84847823
I do agree that this series has maybe one or two seasons left in it, tops. Best case scenario to keep this shit going for as long as possible: season 4 is all about Bojack going native while the whole world is looking for him to serve lawsuits. Season 5 is his arc to find piece with himself.

S4: Lawsuits about the death of Sarah Lynn from her family. Lawsuits about him totally fucking up Ethan Around, and financially ruining that ginger fag. LEGIT MURDER CHARGES for that manatee reporter bitch. Rape allegations about that whole Penny incident since he couldn't keep his god damn mouth shut about it. All this should contribute to the S4 plot, which he eventually overcomes. Some of these he beats by the real offenders getting busted, others fully forgive him, and drop charges, and to the rest, he acknowledges his wrongs, and settles with them.

S5: No one want's anything to do with Bojack because of his former legal problems. He starts working anonymously with Jill Pill and Kelsey Jannings just as something to do with his life. He realizes he has a legit talent for producing/directing. For the rest of the season, he is calling favors to everyone he knows with any tallent, trying to make personal amends and sway their favor. Eventually he builds up a cast and crew for his new project, which he is just producing. This new series can either make or break him. but he doesn't care. He is doing this whole thing solely for the people he cares about. And just as we get the final screen call for this series *CUT TO CREDITS*
>>
>>84822867
Yeah what the hell, they set up chekhov's fun and have yet to have it come into play. I was expecting somewhere in the final episode for the media to turn on him and show that he's basically a scumbag, if not a pedophile. That's not just career ending, but also life-ending.
>>
>>84826456
I can see him latching on to her, and her to him. I can see him thinking of this as his chance to be a good person, and maybe being a father to her might help him straighten out or at least not focus on himself all the time. Or, more realistically, he has a hard time coming to grips with the fact that he's too selfish to *not* focus on himself all the time, even to his daughter's detriment. He'll try and try and try to do better, but he'll keep fucking up. When he realizes it's not really his daughter he will get angry, and fuck her has revenge. Maybe against her will.
>>
So do the animals in Bojack have animal penises or human ones? I need to know for a commission piece involving Mr. Peanutbutter.
>>
>>84844593
>I live in Detroit
I'm sorry.
>>
>>84850430
Animal penises make it much more fun.
>>
>>84850430
The underwater episode had a kid with a human peepee so human penises and diane would have been slut if pb had a doggie dick
>>
>>84850430
They visually look like the animals, but with human arms/legs.
So, either way, but animal penises fit better visually.

Plus, the knot.
>>
>>84850609
if a horse had a kid with a dog would he have a knotted horse cock?
>>
>>84850615
Flare, knot and 12 inches on the flop.
>>
>>84850615
>>84850624
This isn't a fenoxo game
>>
>>84850430
>Manatee Lady: So are you more man then a horse or more horse then a man?
>Bojack: What does that even mean?

Could mean either are possible.
>>
>>84850636
We're not furries, we just want to see Diane take a massive knot.
>>
File: 1460242383531.jpg (19KB, 253x296px) Image search: [Google]
1460242383531.jpg
19KB, 253x296px
>>84850253
You know, I like this. I'd be dissapointed if the series didn't take this route.
>>
File: 1469083153790.jpg (122KB, 947x734px) Image search: [Google]
1469083153790.jpg
122KB, 947x734px
>>84850653
>We're not furries, we're just into bestiality.
>>
>>84850677
Look, I'm really not one to sit on the fence about these things. Either you want to see a petite Asian girl take a massive knot in her ass, or you don't.

Furries need to pick a side and stick to it.
>>
>>84834490
she deserves to be happy man.
hope things work out with the mouse or something.
>>
>>84822993
SUCK A DICK DUMBSHITS
>>
>>84845822
I'm not even attracted to her, just the characters she voices.
>>
>Bunnies have bunnies
>Humans and Labradors have abortions
Does the show have a hidden speciesist agenda?
>>
>>84851120
It's a statement on how the only way a person can find true happiness is via family.
That's also why PC is constantly miserable overworking herself.
>>
>>84844721
Also, who still uses a landline? Is this scene set in the late 90s?
>>
>>84842664

Those fuckers. Once that was revealed to be a fakeout, I was like "phew, okay, so she won't actually die this episode."
Then they fucking did it for real.
>>
>>84850430
>commission piece involving Mr. Peanutbutter
Who are you commissioning?
>>
>>84822857
Rewatching season 1. Bojack is such a self absorbed Asshole when it comes to Princess Carolyn. He's a real fucker in it
>>
>>84852444
Mr PB and his brother double teaming his nephews.
>>
>>84842954
I'd have been content with even a cameo instead of DUDE DETROIT LMAO
rip in pip best girl
and sarah lynn
>>
>>84844180
She's kindof a cunt and knowing that spoils most of the shit she plays because her vocal range is kinda crap so I just hear Tyler and not (insert char here)
>>
>>84842424
In which episode this panting appears?
>>
File: abilify.jpg (33KB, 720x780px) Image search: [Google]
abilify.jpg
33KB, 720x780px
>>84822993
>as soon as that episode started you just kinda knew she was gonna die
>tfw
>>
>>84826241
well, he always wanted to be like secretariate, so maybe he'll finally actually try to go for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1024x512px
Wacky hijinks
Le I'm such a bad person
*gives speech of introspection*
Wacky hijinks
Le dark moment

Between watching this and Oitnb it's almost like a formula
>>
>>84848563
>White guy
He's a fucking dog
>>
>>84822857
>Season 4

I thought that well over half the episodes of season 3 were unnecessary.
>>
>>84850253
>Rape allegations about that whole Penny incident since he couldn't keep his god damn mouth shut about it.

I want Charlotte to show up in Season 4 and actually try to murder Bojack. There's no way Penny didn't call her mom right after Bojack and Sarah Lynn showed up.
>>
>>84853591
But he's a blond white dog.
>>
>>84850253
>That filename
>Not "Bearly noticed"

You're a cuck.
>>
>>84847567
>Plus that manatee reporter knows.
Didn't she get like... murdered or something? I got the distinct impression she was murdered.
>>
>>84847601
>Trump jokes
By the time the next season is out, won't those be stale?
>>
>>84851736

What is this, a flashback episode?!
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.