[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a worse version of wonder woman Protip : you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Find a worse version of wonder woman
Protip : you can't
>>
Sadly there are a lot of worse ones in less popular Elseworlds
>>
>>84822800
is this from Kingdom Come?

that was awesome. I like the part where superman is like '...but but but....you cant have a war without people dying!"

and wonderwoman and others stare at him like...is this for real? This boyscout is serious?

and she kisses him. and goes to war.
>>
>>84822800
That was easy
>>
>>84822946
Are they fucking robots?
>>
>>84822984
That would have been an improvement.

Superman is a centaur though.
>>
>>84822800
>>84822922
She's the worst because she doesn't get punished for what she did
>>
I feel like dis guy said it best

>One of the most unfortunate legacies of Kingdom Come has been the embrace of Wonder Woman as paradoxical “Warrior of Peace,” torn between the her mission to bring a message of harmony to “Man’s World” and an ingrained urge to split skulls with some sharp object. It’s a characterization formed by the need to have middle ground in DC’s top-tier “trinity” which bridges Superman’s open-armed benevolence and Batman’s sanguine brand of vengeance.

>So where did that leave Wonder Woman in Kingdom Come? As an embittered, driven harridan who presses an indecisive Superman into making terrible decisions and instigating his conflict with Batman. It’s cool though, because she gets knocked up by Superman in the trade edition’s epilogue and settles down…though the characterization would end up bleeding through into the regular DC Universe in the years that followed.

http://www.armagideon-time.com/?p=10715
>>
>>84822800
Miller's bulldyke Diana from ASBAR
>>
>>84822800

INB4 Someone Post Gal Gadot
>>
File: Acting Is Really Hard.jpg (98KB, 1131x631px) Image search: [Google]
Acting Is Really Hard.jpg
98KB, 1131x631px
>>84822800
Are we talking anything cause this bitch easily.

Are we only talking recent comics cause the Post Infinite Crisis Heinberg/Picoult era was atrocious.

Are we talking anything ever, cause I-Ching period wasn't even Wonder Woman and inspired that shit Post-IC stuff too.
>>
File: 1469275732076.png (769KB, 834x762px) Image search: [Google]
1469275732076.png
769KB, 834x762px
>>84822800
Here ya go.
>>
>>84824601
>>84824604
Perfect
>>
>>84822800

Her face looks like a cross between Natalie Dormer and Emily Deschanel.
>>
>>84822800
>Not liking snarky Wonder Milf.
>>
File: 1437962788831.jpg (283KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1437962788831.jpg
283KB, 988x1500px
>>84824604
I liked I-Ching Wondy though, it was no different than the usual "hero loses their powers" arc.
>>
Has there been one successful version of Wonder Woman?

I can't imagine that Wonder Woman has ever had a comic that sold well
>>
Too Easy
>>
>>84822946
Storytime should still be I archive. Reader discretion advised.
>>
>>84828763
This.
>>
>>84828763
This book actually had some terrifying moments that I remember all too vividly because of his god awful artstyle.
>>
>>84822800
She's literally 10 times worse in Injustice
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.