[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone hate her /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: peggy.png (122KB, 474x300px) Image search: [Google]
peggy.png
122KB, 474x300px
Why does everyone hate her /co/?
>>
>>84820543
Because she's a horrible person.
>>
>>84820543
Because she's obnoxious.
>>
Because she was written that way.
>>
>>84820543
The show is nothing but a bunch of unlikeable people doing uninteresting things, I don't understand why it lasted so long, it shouldn't have made it out of pilot.
>>
she's definitely flawed but I never really hated her or anything. I was honestly kind of confused when I first saw the hate she gets on here

is it just a meme
>>
>>84820543
She's prideful, vain, jealous

3/7 mortal sins
At least she's not wrathful, lusty, greedy, and slothful
>>
>>84821335
Well, she shagged a fag before she hooked up with Hank. She's super greedy when it came to winning the game Spill the Beans. Oh, & I think she's totally flipped shit on a few occasions.
>>
>>84821335
Pride and vanity are the same thing
>>
>>84820543
SpaPeggy and meatballs
>>
She has legitimate reasons to dislike her but /co/ has mommy issues on top of that.
>>
>>84820543
She dumped out Bobby's chocolate Milk because he didn't want her to give him a haircut
>>
>>84820543
Because they're too dumb to understand that she's one of the show's antagonists.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.