[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fairly Odd Parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Intro-00096.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Intro-00096.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
How does this show still exist? I got cable again (PS Vue) after not having it for years and watched a new episode and it was terrible. Contrast to new SpongeBob which was okay.

SpongeBob has gone on 17 years without adding or removing character. FOP has gone 15 and has added, what? 3 new characters?
>>
File: chloe-about-web.jpg (44KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
chloe-about-web.jpg
44KB, 405x405px
>>84815917
Like, what the fuck is this? And a fairy dog too?

I remember when they added Poof half a decade ago, this is nuts.
>>
>On today's episode, Cosmo and Wanda... HAVE A BABY?????
>On the next season of Fairly Oldparents, follow the magical adventures of Timmy Turner and... HIS TALKING DOG?!??!
>He has to SHARE his fairies with ANOTHER CHILD?!?!?! WHAT POSSIBLE DICKNANIGANS COULD RESULT FROM THIS SCENARIO!?!?!?! TUNE IN TO FIND OUT!
>Timmy Turner is a Wall Street executive, with everything going for him. Only problem is...he's about to become...A CARROT!
I don't know why they keep trying. They jump the shark, turn 360 degrees around, and then jump over it again for the next season.
>>
The show has always been a pile of shit. The shit pile just gets a little larger with each new season.
>>
>>84815917
does butch hartman support this corpse of a show being paraded around or does he resent it?
>>
Why does it still exist though? I don't think I've seen any FOP branded merch in 10 years. Whereas I still see SpongeBob shit all over the place (though it feels like I've seen less in recently years).

Both of these shows, and Rugrats, went off the deep end after their 3rd of 4th seasons. Will we see a SpongeBob or FOP revival movement in 20 years if they get cancelled soon?
>>
>>84816002
She's someone self insert OC from deviantart because of how she gets the fairies without having the requirements
>>
>>84816099
He's still heavily involved in the production process.

He's not like Stephen Hillenburg who knew when to stop. Butch still has EVERYTHING to do with his show.
>>
File: 45825656956.jpg (64KB, 500x810px) Image search: [Google]
45825656956.jpg
64KB, 500x810px
>>84815917
They are just selling fetishes now.
>>
who /Timmy Turner/ here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ProbPpO_8oo
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 538x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 538x370px
Timmy Timmy Timmy Turner
He be wishin' for a burner
To kill everybody walkin'
You know that his soul in the furnace
>>
>>84816086
I have to agree with this. I rewatched some of the older episodes recently and was surprised at how thoroughly obnoxious they were. Even ones I had good memories of just made me think 'why did I ever like this?'
>>
>>84816133
Really? Is that actually how her character was added?

>>84816137
He seems nuts. As we've seen with Danny Phantom he can make pretty good cartoons, is FOP just a cash cow for him now? Maybe he is one of those wackos that thinks it's all real.

Has the Crimson Chin been in any new episodes?
>>
I stopped at Channel Chasers, back in S4. I always that was the canon ending+epilogue.

Why make 5 additional seasons?
>>
>>84816419
Danny Phantom season 1 (and I think season 2? Or at least the first half of season 2) was good. I don't know what the trainwreck of Season 3 was though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.