[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: gross.png (89KB, 470x360px) Image search: [Google]
gross.png
89KB, 470x360px
A.K.A. Tv Sucks (because this show is on)

Starting in a few minutes.
>>
VIN DIESEL: THE RIDE
>>
>>84807772
Once again this shit gets thread, but the Squidbillies doesn't get one at all.
>>
>kidney stone fairy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>84807871
Perv Alert!
>>
Missed last week's episode but I guess I'll give this a watch again...

The pilot was brutal
>>
>>84807871
that's still on?
>>
>>84807772
It looks like they're kinda trying to set up context to the sketches. It's still not funny, but they're making slight progress.
>>
>>84807900
yeah 3rd strike rule seems the most sensible.

why the fuck in this day and age can we not just have cartoon tits unpixelated
>>
This History with Andre 3000 really feels like classic Neely. Just goofy enough without being retardedly random.
>>
bugs suck

badum tsssh
>>
This is the last chance this show gets.. and unless something really funny happens soon, Ima have to call this a dud.
what the fuck was the point of the ticks just exploding?
there's still no punchlines here
>>
>Bane
>>
File: vlcsnap-2011-10-12-00h05m11s35.png (852KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2011-10-12-00h05m11s35.png
852KB, 1280x720px
This new show is pretty terrible. I want China back. At least squidshow had trailer cutie, so tonight isn't a total loss.
>>
Dude Bane LMAO
>>
>Being so bad at lolsorandumbXD you make Seth Green look good
>>
>>84807964
oh shit she's cute.
>>
>>84807928
S&p
>>
>>84807964
The show has cute terrible design to it.
>>
This is....... better? this feels better. this feels less terrible by slightly.
>>
WHY Andre 3000 why?
>>
>>84807871

So fucking make one you idiot.
>>
>>84807871
It's weird, I watch Squidbillies but I don't think to come to /co/ for talkbacks. I enjoyed tonight's ep

Meanwhile, I checked here for a Harg Nallin thread so we can all talk shit about it
>>
>>84808035
but theyre allowed to show people straight up fucking if those bits aren't visible. what standard is that?
also south park gets the odd tit. it's late enough at night for tits. what advertiser is still raising any fucks? their only audience right now is stoners

i feel like that fife song would have been funny if i could understand any of it
>>
Y'know, when you hear "Brad Neely has his own show where he just makes up a bunch of songs and comedy skits" you'd think that would be great. just 15 minutes of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez90azx4LKk or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9GoWGnFzGA or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg but instead you basically just get a show that's just one big flaccid cock of a show that's trying too hard to be the improve episodes of Rick and Morty.
>>
Question to the kids here: at school, has this show spawned any memes yet? I mean IRL local memes, just little in-jokes with your class.
>>
>>84808055
It does. I find myself not hating every sketch.
>>
>>84808063
What has he been doing lately?
What about Big Boi?
>>
heh. okay, this show has earned itself at least one more viewing. this episode is the best yet. that still isn't saying much
>>
It get's so much better each episode, and I even like the first one.
>>
File: 1413071108773.gif (1MB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
1413071108773.gif
1MB, 450x299px
This afro-adoption girl from the trailer is a qt.
>>
fuck, stream froze. shit
>>
What suppose to be funny about afro chick talking about adoption?
>>
>>84808164
A-agreed
>>
>>84808135
Raising their families, man. Big Boi did a group thing with Phantogram recently
>>
I hope Lazlow is happy because this is shit.
>>
>>84808187
It wasn't really funny, but I feel it was made even LESS funny because it was shown at least a hundred times before premiere. She's a qt though.
>>
>>84808187
Probably the worst sketch tonight and it's the one they aired all week in the commercial.

Three episodes in, definitely the best one so far tonight. A lot of it felt more like Neely silliness and less like Tim & Eric randomness. Problem is, the first two episodes were mostly bad, so with this one being mostly good, hard to tell what it'll be like in the future.

Personally, I'll keep watching it. I find it amusing at the very least and not offensively bad. But I can certainly see people giving up on it since it has proven it can be bad, and each new sketch is a crapshoot.
>>
>>84808187
The absurd idea that her childhood was her in an adoption kennel and that she believes it was normal of the world back then, also that there's a Zionist Hamster out there.
>>
>>84808308
Can it be both?
>>
>>84808286
that's probably a pun on how the most common apellation one hears of a hamster, aside from 'dwarf' is 'syrian'
i actually remember a cute as fuck game from a sadly defunct japanese toon and game site about a hamster going to syria to meet his countrymen and connect with his heritage. along the way he crossed some little human kids playing holy war. it was funny
>>
File: CEAm0O8.jpg (146KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
CEAm0O8.jpg
146KB, 525x700px
Getting better. Maybe they crammed all crap into the first three episodes to get it out of the way or something.

Nothing is ever going to replace China, though. Unless we get some history lesson sketches out of it like >>84808115
>>
Any mega or stream yet? Please forgive my begging.
>>
>>84810324
i would like one too seeing as the stream glitched for me and i wanna hear the last sketch
actually you guys can help, was the last thing just the girl talking about adoption or whatever? and if so, did that sketch already air in its entirety in a promo like it sounds? because i could probably find that online
>>
>>84810706
It wasn't the last sketch but was

The two after it that I can recall were a guy getting his loose skin stuck in a bunch of cabinets and a girl (either Demi Lovato or Vanessa Hudgens or someone like that) staring into a fire, which was literally just them staring into a campfire.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.