[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Family Guy characters do you like and dislike?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Family_Guy_Logo.svg.png (98KB, 1280x764px) Image search: [Google]
Family_Guy_Logo.svg.png
98KB, 1280x764px
I hate all of them except for Stewie.
I used to dislike him but that was mainly due to the obnoxious accent and unnecessary pretentious vocabulary.

To be honest, the show in general is ass but I watch it cuz I'm bored.

Who do you like and dislike?
>>
Every single fucking one of them is a complete piece of shit for no other reason than to appeal to the normies, teenagers and stoners who still think shock humor is funny. When will Seth finally put this show out of it's misery?
>>
>>84803255
Episodes that centre around Mayor West or Carter tend to be good even in the shit seasons so them i guess
>>
>>84803255

Like: Meg
Dislike: Everyone else, especially Quagmire
>>
>>84803421
> for no other reason than to appeal to the normies, teenagers and stoners who still think shock humor is funny.
It can be funny, you just dislike when that's not about casual, familial or intellectual humor.
also you sound like a fucking hipster, i can't understand why some people in over 20 or over 30 years old could be so triggered by a simple cartoon who make poop jokes.

and you probably don't know the differences between a comedy show only and a comedy-drama show.
also what's wrong to be a normie or a teenager? you have something against this kind of people?
>>
Nearly All of them but special mention goes to Lois the nagging cunt and Quagmire when he's not a nympho joke.

Because when he's not he's suddenly this stuck up bitch. Or alternatively he's a pussy who gushes over cats.

Mayor West is okay, H.Jon Benjamin as Gas Station Clerk is too
>>
>>84803585
>>84804221

>soul mates

I can't stand Quagmire for shit. I never did but the episode that really made me hate him was when he slept with an underage girl. Long story short, it was the perfect opportunity to end this character (or at least make him disappear for a few episodes) but the writers decided to be retarded instead.

Another one I can't is Brian. He's every person I hope I don't deal with in life.
>>
I started watching through the series again, and partway through season 5 I decided to watch 2 or 3 episodes in season 13.

It hurt me. All of the characters were unbearable all of a sudden, and the timing on the jokes was so much slower and fucking annoying. I barely got through two of them before I gave up.

At least the early seasons are still GOAT
>>
>>84805970
the biggest tell for me was when the episodes stopped having those little family morals at the end. yeah it's an adult comedy with pop culture references up the wazoo, but the show usually always ended on a sweet note that made all of the characters likeable.

at a certain point, everyone characterized into dry, callous, violent cunts.
>>
>Mayor West
>Carter
>Dr. Hartman
>Carl
>Seamus

These guys aren't unbearable.
>>
>>84805970
???

I don't know what season the quality got better, but approximately around 2013 the improvements from then on in animation made the show more tolerable.
>>
>>84803255
I still like Mayor West.

But the character I hate the most would have to be Later seasons Quagmire. He's just the worst and when the writers try and make him be the reasonable person in an episode, it just falls flat.
>>
>>84803255
Stewie, Brian and Meg are alright. Peter, Lois and Chris are inconsistent as hell, and suck because of this.

In particular, Brian used to be really annoying as Seth's libtard talking point fursona, but ever since they developed him into more of a poser, he's a lot more entertaining to me. Stewie has the most entertaining subplots with Brian of course, and Meg is easily the most likable due to being the morally decent one.

As for the Peter friends... Joe is the only one I would tell not to go to the school assembly next Thursday.
>>
>>84803421
He's been wanting to end the show for a long time but Fox keeps renewing it
>>
Candy Quahog Marshmallow was good
>>
>>84806273
Really?
Seems believable but where else is he gonna get his income?

The best of his shows were American Dad and (in my opinion) The Cleveland Show.
Cleveland got cancelled, which i understand, and American Dad was spared death by being move to TBS.
Which is eventually giving it a slow cancellation.
>>
>>84803255
>Like
Ollie and Bruce

>dislike
Flanderized Brian
>>
>How dare you lust after your best friends wife? How dare you
Except Quagmire did the same thing with Lois

Oh and screwed Cleveland's wife
Then screwed her dead body again once they killed her off

But at least he's upfront about it so that's okay
>>
>>84803255
Even though I stopped watching that show, I'll still my two cents.

>likes:
Herbert the pervert, Adam West.

>Dislikes:
Everyone else on the show, especially that Jeff dude. What a piece of shit.
>>
>>84803255
>the show in general is ass but I watch it cuz I'm bored.
Why not watch something good when you're bored?
>>
File: 1374913946549.png (35KB, 210x174px) Image search: [Google]
1374913946549.png
35KB, 210x174px
>>84803794
>also what's wrong to be a normie or a teenager?
>>
>>84803421
>When will Seth finally put this show out of it's misery?
The show makes him tons of money with basically no effort on his part. It would be stupid of him to quit.
>>
>>84811512
Because i don't have cable neither fast good quality WiFi/internet.

I'm watching public television.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.