[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong in here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: koh9XMAS_2004.jpg (71KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
koh9XMAS_2004.jpg
71KB, 640x569px
Who was in the wrong in here?
>>
>>84797689
Old lady. Christ. In the end she ended up being in the wrong.
>>
The old lady was crazy and should've been locked away somewhere.

I'd have just called the cops or something.
>>
The old lady. Even when she "won" and everyone finally convinces Hank to let her die, they all immediately realize how awkward and insane her request actually is. She even realizes this and instead ask if she can visit Hank every once a while instead.
>>
>>84797744
Hank did and that just made things worse for him
>>
old lady
>>
>>84797689
Old lady no debate

Now what about the Peggy spanking episode?
>>
>>84798014
The kid was a little shit, it was a weird response for her to have though. She doesn't even Spank Bobby. Teachers don't have the right to do that though. Like from a purely legal standpoint, Corporal punishment was against the rules.
>>
>>84797689
Everyone but Hank, because that's the way the show works.
>>
>>84798014
I don't think it was "right" for her to spank a kid by the school rules, but he totally had it coming and I think that got him to knock his shit off more than ineffectively continuing to tell him to stop would have.

Since the school then later allowed her to spank kids I guess she wasn't technically wrong there, but the way she went about it could be seen as going too far. But it did seem to keep the kids in line, and I don't think she actually went around spanking people constantly so much as just threatening to do it.

Threatening to spank random neighbor kids and other drivers when she was off the clock was obviously wrong though.
>>
>>84798369
>>84798591

So who was wrong?
>>
>>84798369
She does wrestle with Bobby though
>>
>>84798739

To clarify >>84798591
Peggy was wrong for going mad with power even outside of the school.

Kid was wrong for being a little shit.
>>
>>84798591
Basically here's where the problem is:
dooley's parents weren't upset, they agreed what peggy did was right
the school decided to fire her anyway (WRONG). government loves trying to go over parents' heads, and decide a crime has been committed even if nobody presses charges.
then, under pressure from an angry mob, they decided to hire her back and encourage corporal punishment again (WRONG). Dumbass bureaucrats love to cave under the mildest pressure while not actually solving anyone's problems

Peggy was also wrong for 180ing too hard, twice, and deciding not to spank at all, something which hank evidently also agrees with. insanity. you need to spank. but you don't need a god damn paddle. The idea isn't to hurt the kid, but to shock them. to override their nervous system and snap them to attention. it should only be used in important situations, like the kid is wandering around in a dangerous situation instead of staying close to you, or is disturbing others.
>>
>>84798014
Corporal punishment refers to spanking, paddling, or other forms of physical discipline. Many states have banned corporal punishment in public schools, while several others, including Texas, allow the practice but give parents the opportunity to opt out. In Texas, corporal punishment in public schools is considered lawful unless a parent or legal guardian has refused to give permission with a signed, written statement to the school board.

Peggy was in the right. The kid's parents were ok with her spanking her kid. Principal Moss was so afraid of getting sued he punished teachers for doing something legal and protected.
>>
>>84803196
>Principal Moss
Wasn't that guy fired in the later seasons? Or at least severely demoted?
>>
>>84803315
Yes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.