[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rumor: The Eternals To Appear In Thor: Ragnarok

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 12342355334.jpg (254KB, 888x584px) Image search: [Google]
12342355334.jpg
254KB, 888x584px
During Ragnarok's sizzle reel last night, multiple fans in attendance are reporting that they saw what they believe to be The Eternals cut among the footage. There was reportedly a throne room scene with multiple deity-looking figures with armor very reminiscenof the designs Jack Kirby first created for the race of superhumans resultant from prehistoric experiments by The Celestials on early human life.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/thor/thor_ragnarok/sdcc-16-are-the-eternals-in-thor-ragnarok-a143856
>>
>>84797166
I just want to see a pic of Surtur
>>
Eternals movie to replace the Inhumans one when?
>>
>>84797468
Man, that'd be great.
>>
>>84797220
Looks like Fenris will also be in the movie.

>Marvel Studios screened some concept art and proof of concept footage as well as a behind-the-scenes look at Thor: Ragnarok, which just recently began filming in Australia. In addition to quick glimpses of Hulk in his battle armor and the god of thunder with close-cropped hair and war paint, the conceptual footage also revealed two more adversaries that Thor and Hulk will face-off against in the third entry.

>We got a look at the Fenris Wolf, a being inspired by Fenrisulfr of Norse mythology. In mythology, the Fenris Wolf is prophesied to devour Odin. It is also said to be the offspring of Loki. Oh, Loki, you dog!

>The footage ended with Hulk launching himself at Surtur, the gigantic fire demon who helps bring about Ragnarok, the destruction of Asgard and all things. Inspired by the being from Norse mythology, Surtur made his Marvel Comics debut in Journey Into Mystery #97.
>>
File: 1398080175826.jpg (52KB, 1061x270px) Image search: [Google]
1398080175826.jpg
52KB, 1061x270px
>>84797166
Feige is gonna take down that Inhuman scum.
>>
>>84797468
I find it hard to believe that Marvel wouldn't royally fuck up an Eternals movie.
>>
>>84797166
>>
Thanos is 100% in the movie everyone knows this "secret"
>>
>>84797166
dont tease my dick like this pls
>>
File: 054.jpg (270KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
054.jpg
270KB, 1600x1200px
Eternals have been appearing in the MCU since the first Thor movie.
>>
>>84803852
We see Thanos

Go to the toilet
>>
>>84803852
Thanos is a Deviant. :^)
>>
>>84808195
Hey, he might have some weird fetishes but that doesn't mean that he's a deviant.
>>
File: HEH.png (310KB, 556x265px) Image search: [Google]
HEH.png
310KB, 556x265px
>>84809168
>>
>>84797166
nuce
>>
>>84799633
The only thing to get right is making them look Kirby enough, the rest of it is pretty bare bones religious symbolism
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.