[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best thing to happen to comics in a decades.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: sana-amanat2.jpg (318KB, 900x470px) Image search: [Google]
sana-amanat2.jpg
318KB, 900x470px
The best thing to happen to comics in a decades.
>>
She's going to be the next EIC after Alonso, isn't she? And you thought that Marvel couldn't get more SJWish
>>
>>84783391
Is that Vicky Guerrero?
>>
File: 1351922963622.jpg (3KB, 104x126px) Image search: [Google]
1351922963622.jpg
3KB, 104x126px
She's the cutest.

Also she pretty much understands the diversity stuff as we discussed it before /pol/ was a thing and this stupid war between them and the SJW had broken loose. Create a character with a background as you want, but still give them a full fledged character.
>>
>>84783391
Literally who?
>>
She's the best thing to happen to DC Comics in decades.
>>
>>84783577
/threado
>>
>>84783391
I love her. Never thought I could see someone like me in such a sucseful postion
>>
>>84783606
I want to see her in certain positions, amirite?
>>
I thought that was Anita Sarkisian, even opening the picture didn't help
>>
>>84783481
One who brings Comics Alliance clique to Marvel.
>>
File: sana and abed.jpg (61KB, 550x828px) Image search: [Google]
sana and abed.jpg
61KB, 550x828px
>>84783641
She's way cuter though.
>>
File: bub.jpg (20KB, 380x337px) Image search: [Google]
bub.jpg
20KB, 380x337px
>>84783391
I love her, she's just so darn cute and have such a fun personality. I wanna marry her
>>
>>84783439
Alonso is a terrible fucking eic, practically anyone else would be a huge step up.
>>
>>84783780
They should get married and make cute brown babies
>>
File: unimpressed pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>84783439
>>
What happened?
>>
>>84783391
She's literally perfect.
>>
anita sarkeesian got a tan and is now focused on comics?
>>
File: obamaamanatsocial_2.jpg (333KB, 900x470px) Image search: [Google]
obamaamanatsocial_2.jpg
333KB, 900x470px
>>
>>84783577
Kek. It's true.
>>
>>84783780
Dammit Abed you're working for DC now! Get it together.
>>
Sana Amanat
>Pressured Marvel into covering up Carol Danvers and the other female characters like Spider-Woman etc.
>Changed Carol to Captain to make way for Kamala
>Supports the Muslim Brotherhood
>Openly antisemitic
>>
>>84786053
>>Changed Carol to Captain to make way for Kamala

BASED
>>
>>84786053
>Openly antisemitic

Bullshit, why does Ike the Kike even tolerate her then?
>>
>>84786085
I bet you also like Miles.
>>
>>84786119
Eww no.

Kamala is Life.
>>
>>84786148
Kamala is jihad.
>>
>>84786093
>Why do Jews love people who openly hate them and want to murder them?

One of life's great mysteries.
>>
>>84786205
Your ass is jihad fuckboi!
>>
>>84786093
Ike doesn't give a shit. But she's posted numerous anti-Israel things and frequently wears an Arafat keffiyeh in solidarity with Hamas and the Palestinian Authority against Israel.
>>
>>84786093
Money
>>
>>84786053
Do you mean anti-Israel, or literally anti-Semitic?
>>
>>84786236
Ike the Kike fought against rampaging Jihadis in the 1960's as a soldier.

It troubles me greatly he's letting this happen. Including G. Willow Wilson openly smack talk him.

But he's probably too rich to care.
>>
>>84786236
Ike isn't a self-hating Jew like Bendis and Slott who don't give two shits about Israel. But he seems to care more about the movies and the merchandise and the comics. He may have gotten involved with the Fox stuff, but he seems hands off when it comes to the politics in comics. I mean they just made Trump MODOK and Ike just gave him a million dollars.
>>
>>84783391
As a Desi guy I have to agree
It's just nice to see that we exist ya know
Also the story is funny and charming, and alfona's art is mad gud
>>
>>84786322
http://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/fs/2010/122352.htm
>>
File: file.jpg (35KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
35KB, 500x377px
>>84783448
>Also she pretty much understands the diversity stuff as we discussed it before /pol/ was a thing and this stupid war between them and the SJW had broken loose. Create a character with a background as you want, but still give them a full fledged character.

As much as I want to praise her for not talking out of her own cunt about things and ideas that only have about as much relevance as the people who have dedicated their own lives and vendettas around, it's not exactly rocket science that a character shouldn't be little more than a paper thin shell wrapped in a "flavor of the week" sociopolitical agenda

Essentially, we're praising somebody for something that shouldn't even be praised to begin with, that's the fucking state of affairs we're in as a people and that's really rather sad
>>
itt:good goyim
>>
I'm fairly sure she and Willow are blackmailing some of the higher-ups. If they get fired or refused, they publicly accuse Marvel of Islamophobia.
>>
>>84786470
Could be. But Brevoort and Alonso have their heads so far up their ass, they probably let them anyway.
>>
>>84786053
Yeah. Wilson is more vocal in her radical views though. Still, she has more power and has done some damage.
>>
>>84786470
Eddie pls, not every company works like DC.
>>
Dear fucking lord, people are actually praising what she did to Carol and creating Kamala so she can have a Muslim character to stroke her ego?

She's also a complete ass.

>>84786423
>Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, and denying Israel the right to exist
KEK, just saying that maybe the Jews were awful for what they did to get Israel and keep it is anti-semitic to the US government. Of course, they need their good-goyim points with Israel.
>>
>>84783448
>bringing up /pol/

Nice bait sjw
>>
>>84786423
Your link doesn't answer the question. Criticism of Israel doesn't fall under anti-Semitism, which is even directly stated under the "fact sheet" you linked -- and as far as I know, she's only criticised Israel.
>>
>>84786267
Oy vey, goyim are talking against promised land. Very anti Semitic.
>>
>>84786053
>Supports the Muslim Brotherhood
Google brings up zero connection between Amanat and the Brotherhood, are you just making up shit, anon?
>>
>>84786759
She supports CAIR, which is a Muslim Brotherhood front group and everybody knows it.
>>
>>84786654
see
>>84786267

Associating herself with Hamas is ostensibly saying Israel doesn't have a right to exist, thus is anti-semitic, I think.

According to those chucklefucks at the US gov at least.

But seriously, Hamas is full of pieces of shits.
>>
>>84786794
Oh so you're making shit up.
>>
>>84786885
Uh, no, CAIR is heavily, heavily, heavily suspected to be tied to Hamas.
>>
i thought ms marvel was written by some white convert to islam. doesnt that make sana just the "idea guy"
>>
File: BAT_Joker1-435x332.jpg (20KB, 435x332px) Image search: [Google]
BAT_Joker1-435x332.jpg
20KB, 435x332px
>>84783391
She looks like Pharrah
>>
>>84783391
>>84786053

Where are her parents from? Iran?
>>
>>84787542
>white convert to islam
Why would you even want to do this? I'm not being a hater but unless you're marrying a Muslim there is literally no incentive to convert in the western hemisphere.

Does she really believe in it? ayy lmao
>>
>>84787542
>i thought ms marvel was written by some white convert to islam.
It is. People don't give her enough shit for that, but then again this is /co/mblr we're talking about.
>>
>>84787000
Oh so you possibly maybe kind of believe it's suspected of being tied to Hamas and that makes all people associated with the organization automatically allied with Hamas. You know, your legs would hurt less if you stopped jumping to conclusions so often.

>>84788126
She was a journalist in Egypt for a few years. In fact she was the first Western journalist to interview a then-recently promoted Grand Mufti there.
>>
>>84788165
>People don't give her enough shit for that

There is literally nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>84788246
No, I don't like CAIR because they're a conservative piece of shit organization that hopes to represent all Muslims when they only believe in the heavily conservative versions, a version that's very, very similar to the Muslim Brotherhood's perspective.

Plus, despite supposedly being only an advocacy group, they want all female Muslims to wear veils, in the US, where most Muslims are extremely moderate. Good luck with that dumbasses.

So maybe you're just defending a piece of shit organization.
>>
>>84788246
I see, but I'm wondering what exactly compelled her to convert, Islamic culture predominantly dwells in the east, there's really nothing in New York that would entice you to convert to Islam. That's why I said the only reasonable explanation I can think of is marrying a Muslim.
>>
>>84788278
I don't understand how a western female could ever want to convert to Islam, one of the most anti-feminist religions ever made.
>>
>>84788126
>Does she really believe in it? ayy lmao
Isn't that why people usually do it? What other reasons are there?
>>
>>84788337
>females wanting to have no part of feminism

Shocking to you, nu-males, I know.
>>
>>84788320
>
No, I don't like CAIR because they're a conservative piece of shit organization that hopes to represent all Muslims when they only believe in the heavily conservative versions, a version that's very, very similar to the Muslim Brotherhood's perspective.
More and more you're moving away from your original position of "Lady supports Hamas" and are now just going "Lady has a connection to an organization that's kind of like Hamas maybe sort of I DON'T LIKE THEM".

That doesn't make her a Hamas supporter, and frankly, the initial dishonesty in your rhetoric makes it difficult for me to take anything you might say seriously.
>>
>>84788405
You're right, that came out wrong. I'm just curious as to how a white woman in New York decided to convert to Islam. Guess she just likes the religion.
>>
>>84788330
It's what all the cool kids have been doing since forever, converting to exotic eastern religions. It's like an adventure for middle class hippies.
>>
>>84783391
Who the fuck is this sandnigger slut?
>>
>>84788330
In Egypt, Cairo specifically, Islam is not very fundamentalist. She was there before the whole noise with the Salafists rising up, but even now the Egyptian people actively fight against fundamentalist ideas and people.

Speaking as someone who's grown up there, Egypt has certainly slid backwards towards conservatism in the past decade or two but it also attempts to claw its way forward. The youth- particularly the educated upper/middle class- have a difficult time asserting their own identity on the public discourse but it is not at all due to lack of trying.
>>
>>84788337
Most Muslims outside Saudi Arabai and durka durk countries aren't as fundamentalist.
>>
>>84788426
I never said she was, I'm not that other anon, retard. All I said was:
>>84787000
>>
>>84788719
Sorry but you already broke my trust so frankly for all I know you are that guy and this is your attempt at ass covering and goalpost moving.
>>
File: notmeretard.png (53KB, 822x171px) Image search: [Google]
notmeretard.png
53KB, 822x171px
>>84788810
How did I break your trust? I didn't fucking do anything you fucking faggot. You're just being a stubborn little bitch right now. If you want proof, I have 4chanx, and as you can see from this screenshot, the person who claimed she was tied to the Brotherhood is not me.

I only ever said CAIR was suspected to be tied to Hamas, which is true.

Jesus, do the world a favor and kill yourself and yes, I'm using ad hominem right now.

You faggot.
>>
>>84788953
Wow nice editing skills must have taken you fifty years in Photoshop.
>>
>>84788984
>LALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING
Who's covering their ass now, you putrid asswipe?
>>
>>84783891
Anyone who's made EIC is just going to be a yes man for Disney/Kike Perlmutter. They'd probably bitch that a muslim woman has to answer to ex-Mossad too.
>>
>>84786599
Does it really count as "creating" Kamala when Kamala is literally her self-insert Donut Steel?
>>
>>84786434
>it's not exactly rocket science that a character shouldn't be little more than a paper thin shell wrapped in a "flavor of the week" sociopolitical agenda
Well, right now it is
And yes, it is sad. But letting herself not being as shallow as every other person in the industry is huge.
Call me when everyone drops the crazy pills.
>>
File: celery particles.jpg (112KB, 1050x595px) Image search: [Google]
celery particles.jpg
112KB, 1050x595px
Time to find out if things can actually get worse than Alonso
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.