[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tim Drake fans Are all Over 40+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1574092-tim_drake_gun.jpg (55KB, 400x625px) Image search: [Google]
1574092-tim_drake_gun.jpg
55KB, 400x625px
Tim Drake fans Are all Over 40+
>>
>>84783306
Tim is over rated and his fans are retards.
>>
>>84783306
>>84783306
I'm Tim Drake fan and I'm only 26.
>>
>>84783321
Lol sure.
>>
I'm living proof you're wrong. And Damian sucks.
>>
>>84783306
Nope I'm +20.
>>
>>84783570
50+
>>
>>84783612
sure.
>>
Damifag's on the roll today.
>>
>>84783680
he's right.
>>
>>84783306
yes, they have taste conditioned and improved by age and experience.
>>
>>84783632
I was born in Clinton's first term.
>>
>>84783787
old.
>>
File: Streets_Heinlein_art.jpg (112KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
Streets_Heinlein_art.jpg
112KB, 300x378px
>>84783773
>>
>>84783306
Who?
>>
>>84783680
>Damifag's on the roll today
Not Damifag the English is too good, and their use of punctuation isn't making me angry.
>>
>>84783306
So you're just gonna make these threads every day now?
>>
Tim's the best Robin by virtue of every other Robin being better when not being Robin.
>>
A thread died for this.
>>
Tim was the ONLY Robin for like fifteen years. Dick hadn't been relevant in the Batbooks since the 70's, and all of the stories about him were simplistic and dated. He was with the Titans or in limbo or doing his Batman Lite routine in his solo. Jason was generally disliked and killed off. Meanwhile, Tim was running around as an independent hero, while still acting as sidekick to Batman. He was the perfect reader insert character in the Batbooks, which is precisely what Robin was designed to be. Early Tim was the ideal Robin for the modern age. 90's Tim was like crack for every late 80's kid (me included).
>>
>>84783306
That doesn't make any sense
>>
>>84783306
Tim Drake has fans?

Then again, Jason Todd has fans too which is even more incomprehensible.
>>
>>84783968
old.
>>
>>84783968
I think that's part of the problem with me--he was too perfect. They tried something different with Jason, making him more of a bad boy, and when it didn't work and the "fans" voted to kill him off, they made the least offensive candidate for the role possible. The problem with the least offensive candidate is that there's often not much interesting about them.
>>
>>84783306
Ha! Robin fans!
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.