[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whedon>Russos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Joss Whedon at Comic-Con.jpg (77KB, 481x600px) Image search: [Google]
Joss Whedon at Comic-Con.jpg
77KB, 481x600px
>That team shot
>That catchy memorable dialogue
>Funny jokes, not dumb quips like civil war
>Good action
>Reachable, his movies with the core avengers were more successful than the hack russos Spiderman team up

Say what you want about this man but he knows how to direct a comic book movie. Not a convoluted pseudo intellectual quipfest like the hack russos.

The only good movie Russos made was ws, without joss, the flicks will continue to underperform.

Any chance of him saving infinity war? Please??
>>
You gotta let people know when you're making a Bizarro /co/ thread, otherwise they'll think you actually believe this stuff.
>>
You're not trying hard enough
>>
The only bad part was the airport scene which I assume some other director came in and made because its so tonally different from the rest of the film
>>
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>Age of Ultron
Age of Ultron
>>
>>84783927
Age of Ultron?
>>
As one of the nine people still willing to defend him and who enjoyed Age of Ultron, you're a lunatic or a troll.
>>
File: 1467377100899.jpg (29KB, 680x527px) Image search: [Google]
1467377100899.jpg
29KB, 680x527px
>>
File: 1469232059842.jpg (45KB, 308x493px) Image search: [Google]
1469232059842.jpg
45KB, 308x493px
>>84782945
>funny dialogue
>good action
>Joss Whedon
>>
>>84782945
the man made shawarma a household name what did the russo's do
>>
>>84785360
make a good movie
>>
>>84782945
>>
>Funny jokes
>please be a secret door please be a secret door please be a secret door yaaaaaay
>language!
>banner fell into BW's boobs
>you never what? you didn't finish!

>not dumb quips like civil war
do you even know what quip is?

>good action
>that shit captain america fight scene with Loki in the park
Russo's fight scene was more grounded and brutal, unlike Joss's weightless action
>>
>>84784011
I guess I'm another of those 9. I enjoyed what he added and the guys right about the team shot, but Whedon is done. He doesn't have what these movies need right now.
>>
>>84782945
Is this a copy pasta? I know it's bait, but I swear I've seen that "funny jokes, not lame quips" comment before.
>>
>>84782945
Well, the Russos never directed an Avengers movie, so you can't really compare.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.