[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on Flashpoint?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: flashpoint-bats-large.jpg (248KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
flashpoint-bats-large.jpg
248KB, 1000x1600px
What is your opinion on Flashpoint?
>>
Fucking stupid.
>>
It raped my childhood.
>>
>>84782209
Only complaint is that the time travel was a little inconsistent otherwise pretty damn good.
>>
>>84782209
To scared to read it. but i want to read more about bats and the flash in general.
>>
>>84782209
Changes "time boom" made were a little too radical. Point could've been made without resorting to extremes.
>>
>>84782209
Crap. Johns should had done a mini, not continuity crap. It's House of M but with a dumber reason to be.
>>
File: img_3372.jpg (219KB, 800x664px) Image search: [Google]
img_3372.jpg
219KB, 800x664px
i want to rape the traumatized sunshine-less supes more than i've ever wanted to rape any comic book character
>>
>>84782209
i like it, and cartoon too. They have fuckin Etrigan team up with Grifter. Slade pirate, Plastic man of Murder, Booster vs doomsday, and other tasty stuff.
>>
What's the point?
>>
it was great.

what was shit was what came after it
>>
File: 1466679022096.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466679022096.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>84782209
It was great.
>>
>>84782209
>What if we made Barry Allen murder the universe he once gave his life to save!!!?
>>
>>84782209
Great and even better now that we know he didn't create the new 52 it was dr Manhattan
>>
Some parts were good, while other were pretty bad/boring

In my opinion there were some pacing problems in the main series, and the defeat of Zoom was anticlimatic as fuck. However Captain Thunder was the shit

The tie-ins had obvious problems of lacking a strict editorial control, so elements in one comic would contradict what happened in another (for example, in the main series Supes had never seen daylight >>84782685 while in his tie-in he had powers)
Some were awesome, like Deathstroke or Frankenstein, while other were either boring or really bad, like Superman or the Outsider
>>
File: flashpoint.jpg (565KB, 1280x1973px) Image search: [Google]
flashpoint.jpg
565KB, 1280x1973px
This was the best part out of it
>>
>>84782209
It was good but it obviously should have been a standalone event. It made no sense for that storyline to lead into New52.
>>
>>84784512
No it wasn't.
>>
I'm still mad no one put Barry on a trial for this.
>>
>>84784561
What?

>>84784170
What?!

How? When? and again; What?
>>
I feel like I'm the only person who actually enjoyed it. Some of the spinoffs were better than the main series though. I was a fan though.
>>
>>84784686
Try reading Rebirth
>>
>>84784719
He did not even know Flashpoint led to new 52, he probably did not even read Flashpoint.
>>
>>84784686
Read Flashpoint and or Rebirth
>>
>>84784757
Partly correct; I've watched it.

>>84784719
I'm on it
>>
File: 5a33.png (164KB, 1250x1784px) Image search: [Google]
5a33.png
164KB, 1250x1784px
I only daw the animated film but I know it was a shakey idea. I did like Batdad but it seems like a fanfic idea.
>>
It was fun, nothing amazing, but since both companies have done much, much worse events flashpoint is kinda good even.
>>
>>84782246
Isn't that what CW is doing though? Smaller scale. More realistic version where the only things affected are things that would be affected.
>>
>>84782209

Great concept for a crossover, failed on pretty much every level

Also Element Woman was criminally underused and didn't even show up in the animated adaptation
>>
I never understood how he stopped the mom's killer.
Was it Zoom? In the movie, it was a mugger.
How did he stopped him? It was not shown.
>>
>>84782685
There is an edit to make here, give Supes a green face and a tuxedo.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.