[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Transformers have noses? Even worse, why do they have teeth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Transform.jpg (13KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
Transform.jpg
13KB, 318x159px
Why Transformers have noses?
Even worse, why do they have teeth?
>>
They were made in Primus' image, and he has both of those things.
>>
>>84766975
Why did Primus have a nose, why did he have teeth?
>>
>>84766935
The teeth is maybe for chewing on crystalized energon i'm guessing? Noses are anyones guess though.
>>
>>84766975
Did Primus need to breath or chew?
>>
Why does Cybertron have an organic core?
>>
>>84767606

It doesn't. Shut up Bob Skir.
>>
File: 800px-Shadowzone_HappymusPrime.jpg (28KB, 800x462px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Shadowzone_HappymusPrime.jpg
28KB, 800x462px
Because they tried designing them without noses or teeth and it look weird as shit
>>
>>84766935
Quintessons built them as products for organics
>>
>>84767852

This.

Or if you go by the Primus origin, Primus was once a human(ish) cosmic being with a nose and teeth, so all the Cybertronians have them too.
>>
>>84766935
Because of G1.
>>
>>84767898
I'm sorry, but that triggers my Darwinism.
>>
>>84768047

You fool. Everyone knows Predacon bones were merely put on Cybertron to test our faith in Primus' will.
>>
File: Battlestars 10.jpg (96KB, 580x814px) Image search: [Google]
Battlestars 10.jpg
96KB, 580x814px
>>84766935
>why do they have teeth?
>>
>>84766935

There is an argument for, since they trans form they make themselves as appealing as possible for earthlings. >>84767798

A nose isn't superfluous, It could very likely be just as functional as any organic lifeforms nose. Just because we don't have the technology to make robots perceive smells doesn't meant they couldn't.

As for teeth maybe at some point they literally consumed energon before finding better ways to digest it.
>>
For what its worth, having teeth is usually the exception rather than the rule.

You could count the number of times you saw teeth in the G1 cartoon and comic (combined, at that) on one hand.
>>
>>84768541
Transformers at Cybertron have never seen humans.
They don't need teeth because they have metal lips. Their lips have no function since they don't need soft flesh to enunciate, they just use voice modules, it's like if a human could talk just using the throat. So they can chew with lips.
>>
>>84768273
Megatron ate someone in that G.I. Joe crossover.
>>
>>84768541
In the comic some do straight up eat energon.

>>84768697
There was an issue where Optimus had his face modified with a mouth. Wheeljack said it was trendy at the time.
>>
>>84768047
>being an ayytheist
>when you LITERALLY LIVE ON YOUR GOD

ratchet pls. Atechnogenesis is just a theory
>>
File: Tf_quintesson_masks.jpg (169KB, 1254x494px) Image search: [Google]
Tf_quintesson_masks.jpg
169KB, 1254x494px
>>84768697
But the Quintessons did. Depending on the continuity the Quints also created humanity. At the very least there are other races in space that look identical to humans (like the Nebulons) so our race isn't that unique.

Look at those Quintesson faces. Look at those noses and teeth
>>
>>84768273
>Transvoremers confirmed
>>
So are you guys looking forward to Revolution? At first I was pessimistic but now i'm starting to look forward to it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.