[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Marvel Zombies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Marvel_Zombies_Vol_1_5.jpg (382KB, 1024x1565px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_Zombies_Vol_1_5.jpg
382KB, 1024x1565px
the last mini was like 5 years ago and I really miss this stuff. Most of my normie friends were introduced to comics with this (this was before the MCU movies) what changed in the marvel offices to drop the interest? also Marvel Zombie thread I guess
>>
It ended because they milked it to (pardon the pun) death.
>>
>>84766904
On break. Marvel zombies from secret wars and the age of ultron one are the last ones so far.

They don't use heroes as zombies anymore in books.
>>
>>84766967
Pun not pardoned, off to the gulags with you, Boco.
>>
>>84767201

RUBY RIDGE! RUBY RIDGE!
>>
Didn't they finish it off in a loop with Sentry?
>>
>>84767302

Technically. A few of them also attacked 616. They were repelled, and the virus was stored inside the body of Werewolf By Night.

Then they did a few more stories that were either unrelated or self-contained.
>>
>>84766904
It lost all of the people that made it good, which is why I stopped with Returns.
>>
They had another trilogy of minis about zombies after
And then those lead into deadpool kills the marvel U I think, which itself was a trilogy
And now they just do a bunch of deadpool mini

Marvel zombies became deadpool
>>
i liked it for the B movie trashy crap it was
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1129x400px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1129x400px
Say whatever the fuck you want about it. But Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness was based, Marvel Zombies 3 was based, and Marvel Zombies 5 was based

>TFW we'll never see another Howard/Aaron team up

Literally the best zombie hunter bromance ever. Swiftcloud was a qt too. Whatever happened to her?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.