[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JSA Storytime: JLI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 73

File: Justice League International-030.jpg (324KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Justice League International-030.jpg
324KB, 1988x3056px
Good evening /co/,

dat Invasion! plug
>>
>SDCC 2016: literally no actual news
>>
>>84760141
I've read four tie-ins to this event, and I don't think I've ever actually read it.
>>
>>84760197
apparently DC is saving their actual news for NYCC

I think Marvel announced some stuff but my interest in Marvel has fallen to an all time low
>>
>>84760141
>The X-Men and Inhumans are going to war. As announced during the "Marvel: Cup O'Joe" panel at Comic-Con International in San Diego, two of Marvel's super-powered populations will clash just as the Inhuman Terrigen Mist increases its damaging impact on the mutant race. "Inhumans vs. X-Men" will put the two groups up against each other for the fight of their lives -- literally.

>Writers Jeff Lemire ("Extraordinary X-Men") and Charles Soule ("Death of X") will team-up for the series, which will see the X-Men and Inhumans wage war over the mists that kill mutants but create Inhumans. Leinil Yu ("Star Wars") will handle the art on this six-issue limited series, which launches this winter.

>"Inhumans vs. X-Men" #1 arrives kicks off this winter, and stay tuned to CBR for more details about the event.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-lemire-soule-yu-wade-into-war-with-inhumans-vs-x-men?utm_campaign=sdcc-lemire-soule-yu-wade-into-war-with-inhumans-vs-x-men
>>
>>84760141
Hello Storyteller.

>Invasion
Why does the mediocrity of this particular series stick with me so much?
>>
>>84760247
>Writers Jeff Lemire ("Extraordinary X-Men") and Charles Soule ("Death of X") will team-up for the series, which will see the X-Men and Inhumans wage war over the mists that kill mutants but create Inhumans
Is there a single person on this earth that WANTS to read something like this
>>
>>84760197
DC had their fall stuff like Hawkman and Deadman minis in the solicits before SDCC so I'm guessing we're not gonna get new stuff until 2017, and they'll announce them at NYCC
>>
>>84760247
Wow, they really are doing Inhumans vs. X-Men.
That's literally been a joke here for months, and they'll actually do it.
>>
>>84760247
god, this sounds like such total shit

>>84760291
No! It's like World's End, no one wanted that miseryfest except one weird guy on the CBR boards.

Oh my god what are the CBR x-boards saying about this
>>
>>84760328
Owls, that person who you live close to and don't go visit often enough? Go visit them. You never know when life will be cruel.
>>
>>84760247
Ah you beat me to it. Marvel a shit and it hurts even more because the majority of cape characters I like are Marvel.

Imprimis OP is a faggot
>>
>>84747753 >More of DC’s revenuse performnes come from graphic novels and the backlist than periodicals. I’m told this has been true for several years. Of course the powerhouse performance of all-time sellers like Watchmen, Dark Knight and now The Killing Joke power that, but so do the powerful Vertigo backlist, the Batman backlist led by Scott Snyder and, increasingly, books like the Earth One series.

>Wonder Woman Earth One and Paul Dini’s Dark Night have been big hits so far in 2016. According to Dan DiDio, some of the DCYou titles are picking up in trade, including Prez, which was a surprise because “Generally books that don’t do well in single issues don’t do well in trades, and books that DO do well in single issues do well in trades,” but they’re seeing that pattern broken up more and more.

>When the Comichron/ICv2 sales figures for 2015 were released, it actually shows graphic novels outselling periodicals $535 million to $405 million

>m not saying the beloved comics periodical is going away…the pamphlet is not dead, not by a long shot, but it seems to be fair to say that newer readers are happy to experience comics as graphic novels without the serialization factor. Whether this is something that CAN be or SHOULD be reversed is open to question, but for now, the Satisfying Chunk is winning out.
>>
>>84760197
>Wildstorm Rebirth confirmed.
That's good enough for me. Looking forward to NYCC.
>>
>>84760411
>Owls, that person who you live close to and don't go visit often enough? Go visit them. You never know when life will be cruel.
.... Is there, uh, something you'd like to tell us, Storyteller?
>>
Legion looks like the best cape show yet
>>
>>84760481
OP probably just watched Bojack Horseman. Or as I've seen it said on another thread, "It's like Evangelion, but replace the giant robots with even more suffering".
>>
>>84760328
>Oh my god what are the CBR x-boards saying about this
let's find out

this is the first post in the thread
> Can we all agree this is going to suck for fans of both teams? The fandom rivalry was already bad.

>I don't think X-fans are necessarily worried. More like fatalistically resigned

>We knew it was coming. One is an oppressed minority that has been fighting off killer robots for 50 years. The other is a population of racist, xenophobic, slave owners who never did anything for anyone until it became convenient and beneficial to them. Nuff said!

> This is such a garbage premise. The X-Men are so much more popular than the Inhumans that there's no way the 2 sides can be on even ground. 90% of fans will be rooting for the X-Men. If they try and make the mutants look bad to get more fans rooting for the Inhumans, that will only make it worse. This series is just another nail in Marvel's coffin, another step towards the company's lowest point ever.
>>
>>84760481
Family loss. Still kind of numb.
>>
>>84760328
some of my favorites
>it´s amazing how exciting it is to see the x-men loose to the c and b lists that are the inhumans

>i hope we get lots and lots of dead inhumans...hopefully marvel realized their nonsensical inhuman push needed to stop. I know everyone jokes about things here but i have it from a few good sources that retailers were absolutely furious there were no x-men related books in the marvel now catalog. including some of the very big retails partners. Ill have soem more info when some of my contacts get back from sandiego as i know quite a few retailers expressed their displeasure at the private marvel presentation. Hopefully after this story we can get some more x-books and at least never ever have to see the word inhuman in an x-men comic again

>Poor kamala, Jean's gonna turn her into a lesbian against her will

>So Villain Cyclops when?

>The inhumans are Holocaust deniers

>I really hopes that the Terrigen Threat and IvX end here, so then Marvel can move to the next mutantkind's endangering event.
>>
>>84760411
Did something happen OP?

Although that applies to me somewhat today too, my grandma had to go to the emergency room earlier tonight and I guess they want to keep her overnight
>>
>>84760542
I'm sorry.

>>84760539
>People being reasonable at cbr
>>
>>84760542
>>
>>84760445
And here's probably the biggest reason why DC Unlimited will not exist until there's years of marvel unlimited data proving that it wouldn't subtract from trade sales or something.
>>
>>84760647
>>People being reasonable at cbr
sorry, let me do something about that

>The inhumans are Holocaust deniers
>>
>>84760647
thanks, anon. it was very, very sudden, she'd been precarious because complex hard to manage Type 1, and had had some scares, but...
>>
>>84760737
> Are there any villains left in the MU? I'm starting to think there aren't.
>>They all work in editorial.
>>
>>84760767
weeeeew bottom left
>>
I'm all out and drunk OP but just wanna say I genuinely love these threads a lil bit
>>
>>84760877
I'm about to get drunk!

I love that we have such fun threads.
>>
>>84760951
>>
>>84760247
Kill me now. Just fucking kill me.
>>
Live action relevant to our interests:

Mon-El might be on Supergirl.
Stargirl, Obsidian, Dr Mid-Nite, and Commander Steel on Legends of Tomorrow.
WW trailer was alright I guess, idk.
>>
>X-Men VS Inhumans
Oh for fucks sake...

Okay, real talk. The X-Men should just leave. Honestly, take the Inhuman's example, and just fucking leave Earth. They're still cool with the Shi'ar, right? Just gather up as many willing mutants as you can, call up the Empress, and see if you can't get everyone inducted as imperial citizens.

Goodness only knows why the Inhumans want to be messing around on Earth, but frankly, they can fucking have it. You are never going to achieve mutant acceptance, so just go somewhere you won't be shat on constantly.

Just go. It's not worth it anymore.
>>
>>84761039
Kill me if they relaunch all their x titles because of Death of X and IvX
>>
>>84761039
we are here to be as salty as the ocean with you, kind X-Anon

>>84761090
Apparently that was basically Remender's pitch for post-SW, X-Men in SPAAAACE
>>
>>84760951
I'm really sorry about your loss, anon. I wish you didn't have to go through any bad shit. These threads are small things but I appreciate them
>>
>>84761090
Something something Celestial plan, something something MUH PHOENIX.
>>
>>84761039
You know this means you're gonna have to storytime THAT, right?
>>
>>84761090
>>84761124
Remender needs to come back.
>>
>>84761134
thanks, anon. this one goes in the "life is deeply fucking unfair" column, in some ways more than the other earlier this year.
>>
>>84761087
>Mon-El might be on Supergirl.
I'm a little disgusted with myself knowing full well I'd tune in to watch the series of a character I hate just for the sake of the Legion.

>>84761124
>Apparently that was basically Remender's pitch for post-SW, X-Men in SPAAAACE
We all know exactly why that was dashed. Because it would've made sense, and because it would be a very permanent change that would alter the way the X-books functioned forever. Status quo will always override any potential risk.
>>
>>84761225
Deadly Class got a TV deal, he's got the money to do what he wants from here on out.

>>84761242
and he said he was 'streamlining' to some extent with the goal of making it accessible to new readers, because the X-books are one place where that's needed, IF you can also keep the character development.
>>
>>84760542
I'm truly sorry, OP. We're all here for you.
>>
>>84761242
I accepted a while ago that I'm literally only watching Supergirl for Legion hints.
>>
>>84761242
>it would be a very permanent change that would alter the way the X-books functioned forever
Nothing's forever. Spider-Man was married for decades.
>>
>>84761310
>>
>>84761393
oh shit, I've read enough SF to know this doesn't end well
>>
>>84760823
Aaaaaaaa
>>
>>84761213
If it ends with the X-Men actually dying or some shit like that that's where I'm drawing the line. No more GXS after that.
>>
>>84761428
>>
>At a panel for "The Flash" at San Diego's Comic-Con International, it was revealed that classic DC Comics villain -- and non-speedster -- Doctor Alchemy will be making his debut in the third season as a villain.
i like how they clarify "non speedster"
>>
>>84761428
Max. Come on dude. The computer is starting to spew gibberish. You should leave before something bad happens.

>>84761331
>actually watching
HA! Sucker. Although I remember /co/ being hyped as fuck when Livewire showed up. Fuckin' waifu-fags.
>>
>>84760445
And yet there are still so many great uncollected DC runs.
>>
File: Justice League International-045.jpg (869KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Justice League International-045.jpg
869KB, 1988x3056px
>>84761560
>>
>>84761428
Eye don't think that's such a good idea, Max...
>>
>>84761688
how about that Tom Scioli SUPER POWERS?
>>
>>84761560
>>84761688
Max, I fucking told you something bad would happen. Have fun being a telepath. And a villain.
>>
>>84760542
I feel you. When those kind of things happen I just kind of go emotionally dulled on instinct, just to get through.

Thoughts with you and yours, storyteller.
>>
>>84761688
Eye warned you...
>>
Hi Storytimer!

I spend entirely too much money on comics merch today for someone who's going to have to pack it up and move in two weeks.

I did find Hitman trades for super cheap so that helps at least.
>>
>>84760488
You can't just say stuff like that; I almost thought one of the good legions was getting a show.
>>
>>84761760
Haven't looked at the thread yet 2bh
>>
>>84761225
I can take Remender's plots, but he needs someone else in charge of character direction. I really do not need a repeat of flip-flopping-but-somehow-always-right-Wanda and Rogue the designated morality punching bag.
>>
>>84761805
I was very lucky for a long extent of time and then two of the worst possible hit this year.
>>
>>84760141
Hey OP, you know how you were talking about there not being a female equivalent of Slapstick's angst over not having a dick? I realized that the character that actually could have explored that would have been RoboLois.
>>
>>84760791
Hey, I'd read a plot where Bendis ends up being the Final Boss of Marvel. Even if that's more of a DC metanarrative.
>>
X-Men need to not be heroes desu.
>>
>>84761902
I've kind of got the same thing happening. Lost one already, one very close to it.

It helps me to remember that despite the loss, I'm not alone, and I'm not the only one suffering loss either.

Not as a "other people have it worse" thing, just... helping not feeling isolated in these kinds of struggles.
>>
>>84761587
If he's THE villain, that's an important clarification.
>>
>>84761956
Jean was never a hero
>>
DC
>Sales aren't just up in terms of individual issues, either; DiDio said that the bookstore market is also expanding. "We can talk about periodical sales, but if you want to know where the real growth is right now, it's in the mass market — the collections, the graphic novels. We see those sales expanding on a regular basis."

>This is important for books, where the target market isn't necessarily those who hit the comic store every Wednesday. DiDio called out Midnighter — a series launched last year featuring a hyper-violent gay superhero that was met with much critical success but soft sales in its monthly format — as being a title that benefited from this increase. "We've seen more life for Midnighter in the graphic novel area," DiDio said, leading to the October launch of the Midnighter and Apollo miniseries.

>"What we've seen is that, traditionally, if a book sells poorly as a periodical, it sells poorly as a trade. If it sells extraordinarily well as a periodical, it sells extraordinarily well as a trade," he explained. "What we've seen is that, with the Midnighter book in particular, [which had] a lot of great press, a lot of great reviews, that's where we've seen reviews really inform the sales on the graphic novel collection."

Marvel
>If you adapt the mentality that you're going to wait for trade, what you're doing is contributing to the cancellation of the series. Comics count on people being there once a month to pick them up," said Alonso. "It's important to support that small book. If we were to launch an 'Iceman' solo, support that book. Don't go, 'That first issue was great, I'll wait for the trade.'

when will marvel have non shit trades at non shit prices
>>
>>84761592
>Fuckin' waifu-fags
Cranky, do you ever look in a mirror?
>>
>>84761939
Hah! That's true, we got generalized roboangst instead of something more pointed.

>>84762002
the first one was...not unforeseen, the second one was a total shock. I'm not sure what's worse.
>>
>>84762052
When Marvel has radically different people in charge at the top.

They're all about the short sell. Doubleshipping, events, the works, spoilers to try and get non-readers into the shop, the works. They'll only change direction when people like Brevoort and Alonso and the rest are replaced with folks who give a damn about trade waiters.
>>
>>84762076
No, because I despise looking at my own face.

In any case, that was a joke. But this is /co/, where subtlety is for chumps.
>>
>>84762111
>>
>his "DC: Meet the Co-Publishers" panel with Dan DiDio at Comic-Con International: San Diego, Jim Lee revealed that there were "plans" for WildStorm characters. Lee, who joined DC after selling WildStorm to the publisher in 1999, said that he plans to make an announcement at New York Comic Con that "I think people are going to be blown away" by.

>The only WildStorm character currently appearing in DC Comics is Midnighter in the new Nightwing series, with a Midnighter & Apollo miniseries scheduled to debut October 5 - one day before New York Comic Con.

>New York Comic Con is scheduled for October 6 through 9.

Dream titles and creative teams?
>>
>>84762138
I have to think the short sell is wearing really hard on their core audience, and the X-block really is the battered spouse
>>
>>84761855
I buy almost every trade we read here, unless it's an SOP of course.

I'm at 200 fucking books and after my last move I still haven't taken them off the piles in my corner and sorted them out again, it's just so many.

On the plus side, JLI vol. 3 and 4 just arrived today.
>>
>>84762111
Can't really say either way. What matters is how we get through either.

It might be too much of me to say so, but take extra time for yourself in the oncoming days. Extra breathing room, relaxation, y'know, just a little bit more for yourself.

Not as a selfish thing, but as a personal health thing. God knows when I just plowed through and bottled up stuff it... did not end well for me.
>>
Terrigenocide is unironically the greatest word ever
>>
>>84762194
Authority with Orlando
WildCATS with I dunno, Seeley?

And Lee drawing neither of them
>>
>>84762214
The core audience seems to eat it the fuck up, what they're really losing out on is building their audience outwards.

Though yeah, X-Men aren't on top of the world like they used to be, and pushing them through the extinction grind over and over does nothing to help them get back up there. People are hungering not for an annexation from the rest of the Marvel universe, but just to stop being on constant event/extinction status.

Also, jesus christ, to get some fucking people who can write a goddamn team book.
>>
>>84762194
Stormwatch by Ellis, Midnighter by Orlando, WildCATs by Casey
>>
>>84762052
DC has the right idea. Monthlies are going the way of the dodo if they don't adapt to the digital market.

And DC knows more than anybody how well trades do, with TKJ and TDKR continuing to sell gangbusters every year.

Also, that's a really ironic statement coming from Marvel, because they're quirky trash that nobody actually buys month to month seems to be designed to sell mostly in trade.
>>
>>84762290
Yeah I don't like what it implies but it's a badass name desu
>>
>>84762301
Fuck, I'd be all over SeeleyCATS

>>84762226
I am actually looking forward to work because it's constant shit to do and I'm moving around.
>>
>>84762162
>someone with psychic powers has a nosebleed
What is with this trope? It's the same kind of thing as when a psychic holds out one hand, with the other hand resting the tip on their head. I get that it's a visual language thing, but I think the viewer can tell there's psychic shit going on otherwise.
>>
>>84762162
I'd worship that goddess
>>
>>84762301
>not wanting Lee to go back to WildCATs
Maximum pleb.
>>
File: image.jpg (879KB, 3264x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
879KB, 3264x1365px
>>84762052
>when will marvel have non shit trades at non shit prices
Speaking of which, I bought the first classic Thunderbolts collection and it's REALLY thin. All these books have the same page count and the msrp for Thunderbolts was the highest at 35 bucks
>>
>>84762340
>because they're quirky trash that nobody actually buys month to month

Hey now, I'm buying Gwenpool monthly!

Granted that's the ONLY thing I'm buying from Marvel, but it is still on my pull-list.
>>
>>84762290
it's a good pun, used for terrible purposes

>>84762194
I'm guessing we'll get Super Sons details, JSA and LOSH info pls DC
>>
>>84762220
Given how much uncollected stuff we read here, part of me thinks it would be fun to put together "JSA Storytime: The Bound Collection". But that would be a lot of time, effort, and money.
>>
>>84762340
Marvel's model is throwing shit into the wind with zero support and seeing if it succeeds on its own.

Ms. Marvel easily could've been a 6 issue series if not for the shitstorm and subsequent publicity she got. Marvel certainly wasn't putting their back behind her from the beginning, only when she got word of mouth buzz.

>>84762370
I get that tactic. Not for me anymore, but I get it.

Just give yourself time when you do feel shit in you, is all.
>>
>>84762370
https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/757014747556352001

>Kyle Rayner was left off the double-page #DCRebirth spread because of the plans the team has for him... #DCSDCC
>>
>>84762371
>What is with this trope?

There was a blog written by a doctor that talking about mistakes in medical practice and terminology in TV shows and other media, and he had a recurring feature just posting every instance he could find of psychic nosebleeds in comics.

There's a LOT.
>>
>>84762377
He'll draw three issues, delay two of them, and then leave

Suicide Squad was the first creative team announced back in like February, and Lee STILL couldn't do it without needing help despite Suicide Squad coming out in August.
>>
>>84762435

Not sure if I should be worried or not.

I'm of the opinion that there's too many human green lanterns running around and I wish they'd just let Kyle stay White Lantern or Ion and only use him sparingly
>>
>>84762194
In general? Tom King on a L.E.G.I.O.N. ongoing or mini. Whoever remembers that Coluans have yellow scleras can art, someone like Giffen can be humor-support if that's needed.

If you only meant WildStorm I'm not sure because a Apollo/Midnighter comic was pretty much all I wanted from that verse.
>>
>>84762435
>that sex joke
>>
All this talk about Wildstorm is making me remember that Helspont plot that never was.
>>
>>84762397
I love Gwenpool, it seems more like a mockery of all that crap

>>84762416
Well, JSA was fairly straightforward with its trades and then really nice inexpensive omnis, and.. I'm still going with Legion. I have all the Showcase Presents finally, a couple Archive Editions, and I have all the published parts of Levitz. But I'm considering starting to collect the issues because DC seems to be too scared to publish that stuff.
>>
File: don't believe his lies.jpg (23KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
don't believe his lies.jpg
23KB, 720x368px
Following the Rebirth panel right now

20:40
>Johns said the process of bringing together creative teams was to bring people in and have long in depth conversations about the properties.
20:42
>Johns compared the process to talking to his high school friends about their ideas for comics when he was a teenager.
20:41
>Johns said it was important not to work with people who didn't share a love of the characters.

cute

20:45
>Johns promised that the Atom, the Legion of Super-Heroes, and JSA would return soon.
20:46
>He assured a fan that there are "1000% plans for the Justice Society."

Nice try Geoff, but I don't trust you anymore with your hypefests
>>
>>84762336
These, plus Welcome to Tranquility by Simone.
>>
>>84762435
Venditti keeps saying they haven't shown Kyle yet because they've saving him for SOMETHING SUPER SPECIAL THAT ONLY KYLE CAN DO

I wish that thing would be dying and fucking off forever but I could only be so lucky
>>
>>84762482
who should be on SeeleyCATS

Zealot, Pris, Ladytron....we need Spartan, maybe he can fix Madge...
>>
>>84762371
I like the trope.
>>
>>84762435
I just know we're only ten to fifteen years away from the great 90's revival with Kyle and Wally and Connor Hawke and all the Wildstorm stuff coming back big time. Maybe even less than that if King and Seeley can get more influence.
>>
>>84762534
Johns isn't writing any of them so I trust him this time
>>
>>84762556
I like Kyle, but he really needs a break until someone can come up with something actually decent for him.

I would GLADLY accept a GL/GA Connor Hawke/Kyle Rayner ongoing set on Earth with them being extremely subtext gay.
>>
>>84762479
I liked WildCATS when we storytimed that.
>>
>>84762587
>I just know we're only ten to fifteen years away from the great 90's revival with Kyle and Wally and Connor Hawke
please no
>>
>>84762556
I'd be all for Kyle's PTSD 2: Electric Boogaloo

>>84762587
Tec is pretty fucking 90s at heart
>>
>>84762627
Hahahaha, keep crying.
>>
>>84762622
>I like Kyle, but he really needs a break until someone can come up with something actually decent for him.
he's never going to be in anything as good as Omega Men again so they should just get rid of him
>>
>>84762482
Whoa, I didn't know CDs existed before 1990.
>>
>>84762534
>Johns said the process of bringing together creative teams was to bring people in and have long in depth conversations about the properties.
>Johns said it was important not to work with people who didn't share a love of the characters.

This is absolutely what I want to hear. If someone doesn't have very strong feelings about a character, tell them to fuck off and write one they do.
>>
>>84762381
The "Hawkeye and the Thunderbolts" collections are bigger.
>>
>>84762627
We will have our day in the sun.
>>
>>84762627
What do you have against Connor?
>>
>>84762534
>tfw when they re-reboot losh into pentaboot and JSA into a 21th century team
>>
>>84762571
Crackman
>>
>>84762730
I don't dislike him exactly but when we read the post-Grell GA in these storytimes Connor seemed really boring and I vastly prefer Ollie (or hell even Roy) to him
>>
Oh, also:

Everything about the TKJ animated thing sounds terrible.

I get that you have a boner for Babs/Bruce, Timm, but I don't see why Azzarello had to be 'oh, fuck yeah, let's do this' to it.

Also, that the first thing they thought of with "Let's give Barbara more of a story" was "FUCKS BATMAN", it's just...

I know you want to fuck Batman, Timm. I get it. Just please chill.
>>
>>84762673
they would have been very fancy at the time, so that's not a cheap promise

>>84762757
fixing Cocaine Man from that Harvest plot...that's some work
>>
I don't why, but I find amusing that thread from earlier where the OP suggested that Mr. Terrific replace Cyborg as DC's resident token black guy.

>>84762640
Ted, stop creepin' on Diana.
>>
>>84762780
>but I don't see why Azzarello had to be 'oh, fuck yeah, let's do this' to it.

>"The thing about this is that it's controversial, so we added more controversy," explained Azzarello.
>>
>>84762571
How bad would you say Grifter needs fixing?
>>
Hey thread!

Wondy trailer looks great!
Team X

I don't know what else happened today
>>
>>84762839
That is the worst fucking justification that I can think of, and barely even parses as a sentence at all.
>>
>>84762802
>>fixing Cocaine Man from that Harvest plot...that's some work
Just ignore it entirely, it's Rebirth. Keep that smiley mask though, that was great.
>>
>>84762842
Griffles is pretty easy because he got finessed already by SeeKing. Just go from how they had him and ignore everything in his solo. Honestly, he's pretty hard to fuck up, he's a character who's always been about what he's about, even with Casey.
>>
>>84762900
We can always just bring back Snowflame.
>>
>>84762864

Oh and Legion and Mon El SO CLOSE TO CONFIRMED for Supergirl
>>
>>84762907
>>84762839
reminder that Azz brought us "it's time to shit"
>>
>>84762871
Azzarello doesn't consider Batman a hero, so he extends the same consideration to Batgirl. He also loves controversy, see murderzons.
>>
>>84762780
>>84762839
> "I think she is stronger than the men in her life in this story. She controls the men in her life in this story."

>"They both make mistakes, but she's the one who decides, 'I have to stop. There's a problem here, and I need to step away from this,'" Liu explained. "I think that comes from an emotional strength. I think she makes the decisions that strong people make."

>"She comes off as a stronger character at the end of that arc," Azzarello agreed.

what a load of horse shit
>>
>>84762839
>Azzarello doing shit just to piss people off
Having read his most notable work, that doesn't remotely surprise me. He does seem like that guy.

>>84762780
>Everything about the TKJ animated thing sounds terrible.
Did you see the scene where Barbara tossed that dude arguing with his girlfriend into the bushes because she projected her frustration with Bruce onto him?

Was there a point to having Babs act like a complete asshole before putting a bullet in her spine? Cause I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>84762802
>Harvest plot
AUGH I forgot about that! Maybe getting him back to normal could be the first arc.
>>
>>84762975
>Was there a point to having Babs act like a complete asshole before putting a bullet in her spine? Cause I'm not seeing it.
How else are you supposed to know she deserved it???
>>
>>84762975
See >>84762962
Azzarello's Batman is a sick sadist who gets off on hurting people.
>>
>>84762967
Dudes certainly fucking love "uses sex as control" as a go-to for "empowers women" in their stories.

Also, when Batman is the POV character, the selling point, the guy everybody likes, the main character, you have to work extra fucking hard to actually go "No, Bruce is not the one in the right/in control here".
>>
>>84762947
>reminder that Azz brought us "it's time to shit"
What's that?
>>
>>84762947
>>
>>84763067
it's from Before Watchmen: The Comedian, I think

I can't remember if it's from the scene where Comedian shits into his hand and throws it at somebody or if that was a different scene
>>
>>84763067
Before Watchmen, and Azz somehow turned out something as bad as JMS' crapfest.
>>
File: comedian time to shit.png (833KB, 709x541px) Image search: [Google]
comedian time to shit.png
833KB, 709x541px
>>84763067
>>
>>84760542

Sorry Storytimer
>>
>>84763057
>Also, when Batman is the POV character, the selling point, the guy everybody likes, the main character, you have to work extra fucking hard to actually go "No, Bruce is not the one in the right/in control here".
But Babs was on top, that's how you know she was in charge!
>>
>>84763130
so proud I had that at hand

this is amazing
>>
>>84762947
Azzarello also gave us Amazon boat trips. Not sure why people are suddenly surprised he's kind a of edgelord dipshit. Too busy sucking his cock, I guess.
>>
>>84761242

Xmen going to space means bigots win
>>
>>84762921
Snow flame is more relevant than ever desu (source: may just have taken a line)
>>
>>84763186
But he wrote the only good Wonder Woman run anon :^)
>>
>>84763163
She was in charge in the sense that Bruce really didn't want to do it and regretted it afterward.
>>
>>84763208
lol wut100
>>
>>84763266
That makes it sound like Babs date raped him
>>
>>84763180
this Hawkman is making me really tired of him
>>
>>84763180
I too would enjoy reading Major Force's references, to be honest.
>>
>>84763208
But the bigots have won. They might as well cut their losses.
>>
>>84763305
Sex you regret isn't rape, fortunately.
>>
21:14
>A young fan asked a long question about whether upcoming series would explore the multiverse. "Christopher, you want to take this one?" joked Priest. "Look kid, I'm older than you. I'm blacker than you...We're gonna pass that question on to Geoff Johns and have him e-mail you."
21:14
>DiDio explained that the fan had asked a difficult question in a previous panel before saying that exploring those worlds was inevitable.
21:15
>The fan seemed happy with Priest's joking tone, which brought peals of laughter from the audience.

this panel is comfy

>>84763180
Wally is literally me
>>
>>84763307
OP I can't deal with this. Maintain the integrity of your husbandos
>>
>>84763180
I haven't read much Flash, why is Flash laughing at the income question?
>>
>>84763305
it did seem kind of assaulty based on the webms
>>
>>84763332
I'm so glad for Priest to finally get what he wants.

Also: wasn't there more news about Milestone?
>>
>>84763180
What do you think he asked Peej? I'm thinking age, weight, or measurements.

Why is Wally laughing about salary?
>>
>>84763307
>>84763376
This is early Wally and he had no money, perpetual running gag/theme
>>
>>84763307
I'm guessing this is where the "staunch douchebag" stereotype first came up for Katar?

I miss his black curly hair
>>
>>84763410
Didn't he win the lottery and get obscenely wealthy? Or was this before that?
>>
>>84763263
It absolutely pains me how many times I've heard this.

My own brother said that, and also that he loved Wonder Woman, so I sent him the Perez omnibus in the mail and now he's ONE OF US
>>
>>84763396
>Also: wasn't there more news about Milestone?
the news was that they are still working on it at a snail's pace, possibly because they want Hudlin involved but he's been busy with other stuff
>>
>>84763410
Maguire's paneling and pacing is so goddamn good.
>>
>>84763396
I saw something a couple of days ago about things still being in the works but I don't have a link
>>
>>84763180
What does their sexual orientation have to do with anything? Is Oberon just fishing for gossip?
>>
File: 1416721681674.jpg (71KB, 461x511px) Image search: [Google]
1416721681674.jpg
71KB, 461x511px
>>84763332
"I'm blacker than you."-Christopher Priest

>>84763263
Hehe. Not even as sarcasm, anon.
>>
>>84763465
Come onnnnnn newly trade focused DC gimme that sweet sweet sweet Xombi volume 3.
>>
>>84763332
I really, REALLY hope this is going to lead to a new wave of popularity and success for Priest.
>>
>“I wrote down everything I missed about the DC universe,” Johns said. “We talked about what the DC universe was missing, and it was a sense of history and, because the history had been negated, was the emotional connections between the characters, and that’s what DC means to me. And that’s where Wally West came in.”

Considering that Johns spent like 12 hours talking about fucking Kanto I can only imagine how many pages his list of "stuff I miss" was
>>
>>84763486
The first question is the HUAC one, Oberon's fishing in a wide variety of directions

>>84763467
it's 100% COMICS
>>
>>84763410
Those fucking boots
>>
File: average yearly income.png (305KB, 563x858px) Image search: [Google]
average yearly income.png
305KB, 563x858px
>>84763180
>>
>>84763548
I want him to get wild success and a movie deal for Quantum and Woody or something and to walk up to Alonso and go "Hey."

"Fffffffuck you."

And/Or Quesada. Whoever it was that boned him.
>>
>>84763454
I haven't read this run before now but I read Flash and he was living off this JL paycheck for a while. Might have been before it.
>>
>Lee said it's been a big discussion in comics for years, and the fact that so many fans have made their voices heard about the issue has influenced them to ensure a more diverse talent base. Lee also cited the DC creative development program for seeking out new voices of all genders and races.

>"It's an ongoing mission of ours to increase the diversity of creators. It's not just about the characters. And it's not just about saying 'Oh, you're a black writer, you should work on a black character,' it's about finding the right voices for the characters."
>>
>>84763621
The sad thing is, I have no idea which instance in particular you're referring to.
>>
>>84763454
He won the lottery and blew it all like a lot of lottery winners do.
>>
>>84763675
>And it's not just about saying 'Oh, you're a black writer, you should work on a black character,' it's about finding the right voices for the characters."
thank you
>>
>>84763675
it's also interesting in that DC seems to be trying to grow its stable of house writers, whereas someone like Roxane Gay is going to write one book at a time, she's got a day job for sure, she's not going to be a utility writer
>>
>>84763675
If they're actually listening to Priest when he talks about stuff, that's a really good direction for DC. Even at New 52 they were really reaching out here and there, and Young Animal can really be a good conduit for headhunting.

Because you don't want to be "Let's Ignore Ta-Nehisi Fucking Coates About Race".
>>
someone actually there must be lurking here too

21:27
>A fan asked about the Milestone characters. Last SDCC Milestone was announced as a separate universe, but has been delayed in launching. Lee said it's still in the works, citing the idea of "Earth M," a world belonging to the Milestone characters.
>>
>>84763738
Marvel seems pretty happy with its "let's get like 6 writers and give them 2-5 books at a time" model, even though it's terrible.
>>
>>84763738
GUY IS BEST GUY
>>
>>84763800
And fucking Bendis gets more titles than anyone else.
>>
>>84763824
ha ha you poor fucks, it's time for GIRLS
>>
>>84763824
Maguire's fucking mouths, his expressions in general, make so much of this run.

Like, try and imagine the same comics but Lee or Finch or somebody like them drawing these. Ouch.
>>
File: 1417861289550.jpg (77KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1417861289550.jpg
77KB, 508x504px
>>84763553
>>84763738
>>84763824
>these pages
Oh that is just fantastic. Well done, Kieth.
>>
>>84763697

Actually his mom did
>>
>>84763872
>>84763996
Keith breakdowns, but I think the details are all Maguire
>>
>>84764016
>>
>>84763782

Legion Leader Gates is the only sign of a lurker I'll accept
>>
>>84763738
this reminds me of the JSA Thanksgiving issue
>>
>>84763887
>Lee
He can do some emotions anon. And his art also isn't purely lifeless. He can use speed lines/multiple rendering of same character well.
>>
>“When Marie [Javins] called me for Deathstroke, my first question was, is he black?” Priest said. “She said no, I said, ‘keep talking.’”
kek
>>
>>84763872
>GIRLS
WAP
>>
File: average joker.png (29KB, 271x270px) Image search: [Google]
average joker.png
29KB, 271x270px
>>84764117
>>
Thinking more on Marvel and diversity efforts and not just hiring black guys for black books...

I'd really like to see more folks up in editorial positions. Like, you don't need to be a black woman to write "black woman takes over Iron Man", but it would really help to have someone above to go "This is some dumb shit, cut it out". If Bendis had someone who could and would say "No." to him about race shit, like, god. They need someone behind the scenes who can slap them on the back of the head for dumb shit, basically.

McDuffie during his editorial time for Marvel certainly didn't take shit.
>>
>>84764117
In my head, I imagine Marvel tried to get him to do Black Panther again, only for him to immediately hang up when they said yes.
>>
>>84764056
it's a classic gag, good if used sparingly

>>84764210
look what Sana Amanat got made, based in part on her own youth
>>
>>84764246
>Hey Chris, we'd love to have you back! How does WAR MACHINE sound? Or the Falcon? They were in movies!
>Chris? Hello? Hello?
>>
>>84764210
I can only assume that Bendis is a Writer-Editor in all but title. Either that, or he's fucking incompetent, because he should have someone telling him that he's doing stupid shit a lot more.
>>
>>84764210
They do have Amaanat
>>
>>84764117
I love him
>>
>>84764246
I can't imagine they'd do that after how poorly they treated him while doing Black Panther.

Like I'm surprised Alonso didn't go "Let's get Hudlin again!"

Dude fucking LOVED Hudlin.
>>
>>84764325
he doesn't take shit

pause here, or one more? It's SAturday, I hit deadline last night, and I'm not in the mood to try to do thinking work.
>>
>>84764382
I'm game if you are
>>
>>84764382
Whatever helps you out more, storytimer.
>>
>>84764210
I think the issue is that no one can/will edit Bendis due to rep. Similar to Morrison but like in a bad way.
>>
>>84764382
I'd be up for more if you are.
>>
>>84764382
more please, I am also not in the mood to think too hard about other stuff
>>
>>84764284
>"How about Luke Cage?"
>...

>"Damn, he hung up. I guess we can get Tarasoky?"
>"Tartakovsky"
>"Whatever."
>>
>>84764422
>>84764424
>>84764451
>>
File: Justice League International-072.jpg (963KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Justice League International-072.jpg
963KB, 1988x3056px
>>84764479
>>
>>84764553
>>
>>84764589
d-d-dat ass
>>
>jim lee and gerard way in the same photo

https://twitter.com/shawnalynch/status/756910996208295936

i still find way being morrison's apprentice weird
>>
>>84764692
unf
>>
>>84764692
>>
>>84764553
Man, Guy's got some Megaman boots down there.
>>
>>84764692
Booster has a saggy Hank Hill ass desu
>>
>>84763404

Flash is laughing because at this point in his book he had;
1- Won millions from a lottery ticket
2- Lost ALL of it
3- Had to move into a tenement hotel with his mother.

His finances were all over the place.
>>
>>84764751
Ted's got a nicer ass in that picture

they both deserve bishonen statues tbqh
>>
>>84764751
One cheek is lower than the other, which is freaking weird.
>>
>>84764786
all the heroes deserve statues

even damian since ricken is drawing them
>>
>>84764841
Until we get Zoot Suit Sinestro, the entire line is a failure.
>>
>>84764841
I hope they let her do Superboy and Impulse statues
>>
>>84764751
>>84764786
>>84764789
I think this is the most uncomfortable I've ever been in one of OP's storytimes.
>>
>>84764726
>>
>>84764913
well Zoot Suit Sinestro will be part of the Bombshells line, not the Ikemen line

...but they should do an Ikemen Sinestro too, nigga is handsome

>>84764927
is this your first JSA storytime? we get way more uncomfortable than that
>>
File: 53653563367.jpg (61KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
53653563367.jpg
61KB, 500x630px
>>84764927
>I think this is the most uncomfortable I've ever been in one of OP's storytimes.
New to these threads, eh? Welcome to JSA Storytime. The rabbit hole runs deep.
>>
>>84764964
Dude, like 86% of your average JSA storytime is man ass discussion.

Embrace it, and gain a patrician taste in "male power fantasies".
>>
>>84765085
That's a lie, at least 15% is about OP's various waifus and husbandos.
>>
>>84764964
>>84765063
lol, it's true!

we get way, way worse than this
>>
>>84764927
Oh please, be glad you weren't there for the "looking at Shooter's sex files" discussion.
Or the numerous pornographic fanart discussion.
>>
>>84765128
Or "we went to /aco/ and read Tarot"
>>
>>84765126
I'm still amazed there was actually somebody in the thread that knew about RL sex dungeons.

>>84765128
Did somebody say SHOOTER SEX FILES?
http://web.archive.org/web/20120302002601/http://interlac.us/legionnaires.html
>>
>>84764964
>>84765063
Nah, that's the point. I've been here almost every night since Frankencastle last year, and nothing talked about ever bothered me til now.

>>84765085
B-But they compared Boosterbutt to Hank Hill!
>>
>>84765199
Was about to mention that. We had a literal porn thread.

>>84765253
That's just their way of saying "you're husbando a shit".
>>
>>84765128
Or the actual porn comics we sometimes run.

We haven't done that in a while though.

>>84765203
>LOL NURA'S A TURBOSLUT! XD"
Yeah, whatever, Jim.
>>
>>84765203
That's really tame, though. Not even /d/ (at least threesome selfcest wasn't /d/ last time I checked.
>>
>>84765199
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
>>
>>84765338
>>84765316
I was really drunk for most of the porn, to be fair
>>
>>84765388
>>
>>84765388
>I was really drunk for most of the porn, to be fair

Weren't you drunk for a lot of your earlier storytimes?
>>
>>84765312
>Was about to mention that. We had a literal porn thread.
Threads. Tarot, Black-something-or-other by Chuck Austen, Bondage Fairies, and that gay porn one I forget the name of.

>>84765330
Selfcest kinda seems inherently /d/. Oh, but we forget that only futa is /d/ now.
>>
>>84765452
...point
>>
Kurt Russell is playing Ego in GOTG 2. Sometimes it's a good world
>>
File: booster-gold.jpg (91KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
booster-gold.jpg
91KB, 400x600px
>>84765312
No u! :(

>>84765468
>Oh but we forget that...
>we
Venom?
>>
>>84765468
>and that gay porn one I forget the name of.

Naked Justice iirc
>>
>>84765514
>>
>>84765468
I'm still so sorry for the Chaykin

so very, very sorry
>>
>>84765561
Ah yes, Naked Justice. Which was surprisingly boring, actually. As was Chuck Austen's porn comic. That was so disappointing because I was excited for some true pain, but it was just dull and the art wasn't a funny kind of bad.
>>
>>84765665

I saw a quote where Chaykin talked about that book was him doing everything he could think of pushing the envelope

My internet girlfriend Brie Larson is officially captain marvel and I'm so happy.
>>
>>84765706
the best part of the Austen was censor!anon's hard work
>>
>>84763024
But that's not true at all? Have you even read Broken City?
>>
>>84765665
Don't be. Frankly, the Chaykin Guy Gardener mini was far worse.

>>84765793
You mean World Watch? Yeah, that one hurt. A lot.
>>
>>84765773
"Girlfriend" implies the girl has consented to the relationship, anon.
>>
>>84765793
I can't fucking get over TERRIGENOCIDE

that's amazing
>>
Here for Babs/Dinah desu
>>
>>84765910

;_;
>>
>CBR News: Is "The Oath" a launching point for some of the books we saw in the recent Marvel NOW! Teasers?

>Nick Spencer: Yes. What I would say about that is, while everybody gets that the Hydra story we're doing right now is very big and very high profile, I still don't think that most of the audience quite grasps how big it's going to get. I think by the time "The Oath" ends, you'll have a much stronger sense of what you're looking at. A lot of folks will realize the magnitude of what we've done here for the first time. It will definitely have a transformative effect on the Marvel Universe coming out of "Civil War II." That's definitely not an overstatement. It will have very severe, very drastic repercussions for where the entire line goes, moving forward.

NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME

E V E R
V
E
R
>>
>>84765937
I can't do N52 Babs/Dinah whereas it was pretty obvious in Dixon-era BoP
>>
>>84765917
It is amazing. It even might be good.
>>
>>84763410
Didn't something like this happen another time when the JL and the JSA had a christmas dinner together?
>>
>>84765910
Would it make you feel better if he used the word "waifu"?
>>
>>84766004

I love secret evil Cap ngl
>>
>>84765937
Why that can't be canon over Bruce/Babs and Dick/Babs I'll never know desu

Better than both
>>
>>84766004
If they'd stop pulling this rhetoric on us...

*makes wanking motion*

>>84766039
Thanksgiving
>>
>>84766028
Babs/Dinah/Olli is a golden ship
>>
>>84766004
Spencer really needs to stick to comedies, that's where he shines.
>>
>>84766049
Yes, absolutely. You have to use the lingo to be hip here.
>>
>>84766004
that's a lot of words to not say much at all tbqh
>>
>>84766093
>>
File: Justice League International-090.jpg (911KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Justice League International-090.jpg
911KB, 1988x3056px
>>84766242
dang it, JMD
>>
>>84766269
bad end
>>
>>84766094
That's not Hal/Ollie/Dinah
>>
>>84766269
>>
>>84766269
Yikes...
>>
>>84766326
>>84766094
Let's compromise: Babs/Dinah/Ollie/Hal, with all permutations in between
>>
>>84766326
See, now we're arguing who's Harem it is.
>>
>>84766355
>>
>>84765793
You have a link to Blue Board Worldwatch, by the way?
>>
>>84766326
patrician OT3
>>
>>84766058
I'd love it if more came from it than throwing Jack out of a plane
>>
>>84766457
Not offhand but I can upload it tomorrow

what a fucking note to end on

more tomorrow, thanks for reading
>>
>>84766502
Thanks for posting as always, Storyteller.

Sorry for your loss. But you'll power through it. You always do.
>>
>>84766502
G'night, OP. Thanks again.
>>
>>84766502
thanks op. my sympathies
>>
>>84766502
thanks as always OP
>>
>>84766502
Thanks OP. I hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>84765851
Yeah, that's the one that starts with Batman breaking out all of Killer Croc's teeth while privately cracking jokes to himself. Then there's the Jordi Bernet issue of Solo where he repeatedly punches Poison Ivy in the face to feel like a man, and the Joker HC where he completely botches a hostage situation at the end because he's too giddy at the prospect of hurting Joker's feelings.
>>
>>84760141
Coming in extra late tonight.
>>
>>84767676
W E L C O M E
>>
>>84760246
>DC
>Moves to California
>Starts prioritizing NYCC instead of SDCC

Now, I get that SDCC has basically abandoned the entire comic book premise at this point....
>>
>>84760767
Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>84761090
>They're still cool with the Shi'ar, right?

If they are... why? Vulcan was a brutal dictator who came out of nowehere but the X-Men, and before that even happened, the Shi'ar massacred the entire extended Grey family as an anti-Phoenix precaution.
>>
>>84761587
Is that who Draco is playing, though?
>>
>>84761786
He won't be a villain for like, 15 more years (outside of occasional bouts with being possessed)
>>
>>84767737
well they already have their fall and winter stuff announced and have new books lined up until November

all that's left is 2017 stuff and even marvel just put up an ambiguous teaser for that far ahead
>>
>>84762194
Brett Booth on Whiplash as a containment book.
>>
>>84762371
>What is with this trope

I think the idea is that psy powers make the blood pressure in your head go up,
>>
>>84762435
>Ted joking about teaming up with Ice more

We could have had teams of BlueIce and GoldFire!
>>
>>84762907
Anyone else feel like Nate is not getting much at all to do so far in this series?

Rex is good.
Ted is best thing on that page.
>>
>>84769086
He DOES end up becoming the JLE's leader, remember.
>>
>>84763376
He (and his mom) had just squandered millions of dollars in lottery winnings, and he was now living in a run down tenement with no job and leeching off his mom, who got a job with the guy who bought his ridiculous Long Island mansion.
>>
>>84763208
I think being reduced down to less than 200 people, and then getting attacked or gassed any time they did anything to increase those numbers means the bigots won a long time ago, Anon.
>>
>>84763180
>this is amazing
It really, really is.
I kinda hope that the Communist Party question really did come from Dmitri, in the hopes of recruiting to talk to about Communism, trapped as he is outside the Iron Curtain.
>>
>>84763307
>this Hawkman is making me really tired of him

Don't worry. I think he stops existing soon because of the popularity of Hawkworld/Hawkman.
>>
>>84763465
>because they want Hudlin involved

But him not being involved would only make it better overall?
>>
>>84763486
>What does their sexual orientation have to do with anything?

Well, the thing is Ronnie has had a man inside him. In fact, he has a man inside him right there in front of everybody! The degenerate!
>>
>>84763872
Shit, is this where Major Force thought up the whole Women in Refrigerators thing? By seeing Peeg use one as a weapon?
>>
>>84764210
>McDuffie during his editorial time for Marvel certainly didn't take shit.

Marvel editorial in 80s was frankly, a lot more diverse. Priest came in through editorial. Hama came in through editorial. Louise Simonson came in through editorial. Ann Nocenti came in through editorial.
>>
>>84764303
>Bendis is a Writer-Editor in all but title. Either that, or he's fucking incompetent,

I think it's both. He has no editorial oversight on him, AND he's awful.
>>
>>84764951
>Yes- but he's very tall.

Jokes about J'onn being a green man from Mars are always good for a chuckle.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.