[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true starco is dead? I havent seen the newest episodes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (37KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 401x401px
Is it true starco is dead? I havent seen the newest episodes, so i wouldnt know.
>>
Not dead per say
Just set back
>>
>>84756776
Yeah it's dead. /sveg/ collectively shit itself and now we're finally free of them after they all committed suicide.
>>
>>84757406
How so exactly. What happend?
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 707x1131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 707x1131px
>>
>>84757510
Well she did say that they were just friends, to the guidance counselor however given the fact that in the previous episode she was only able to do wand less magic when her "friend" was about to read her thoughts on him it's safe to assume that if she didn't want a close friend reading her thoughts on him, she definently wouldn't tell basically a complete stranger about him implying deeper feelings. I personally believe they will eventually get together but more twords the end of the series not right now.
>>
>>84756776
Of course not, my friend. Starco is as Cute and Perfect as ever.
>>
>>84757510
there was a tease about them being smooch buddies, but it was just an act, to make budnick jealous
theyre enjoying being friends right now, which is pretty fantastic, and a definite precursor requirement to proper romance
>>
Starco in a way is being foreshadow, or at least some kind of romance oriented arc, or at least that is what i'm thinking, 2 romance hints or themes as the 2 opening episodes for the new season is kinda weird, would not be surprised if we get to see jackie in the next one.
>>
>>84761848
>theyre enjoying being friends right now, which is pretty fantastic, and a definite precursor requirement to proper romance

Spoken like a true beta.
>>
>>84762550
We're talkin about cartoons here, where that actually is the case. Not real life
>>
>>84762550
enjoy your painful divorce where she gets half your shit.
i'm going to marry a friend
just as soon as I can actually, like, make one.
>>
>>84759081
>>84756776
>>84757459
They have to create drama in the story, but remember their souls got bound together in the ep with the demon boy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.