[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A CELEBRATION OF 75 YEARS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 51hYY1psDDL.jpg (57KB, 320x500px) Image search: [Google]
51hYY1psDDL.jpg
57KB, 320x500px
Just got this in mail.

It's just a goddamn nonsensical clip show of random Green Arrow comics in a hardcover.

Bravo, DC. You bamboozled me quite deftly yet again.
>>
What's inside?
>>
m8, all of the "Celebration of 75 Years" books are random collections of issues. You probably should have checked the existing ones for Batman and Superman.

>>84746193
This. The inner contents haven't been listed anywhere, as far as we know.
>>
>reading poor man's batman
>>
>>8474610
It's a collection of his best stories. What were you expecting?
>>
>>84746239
They're usually on Amazon
>>
>>84746254
Red-Batman>Green-Batman>Batman
>>
>>84746301
>GREEN ARROW: A CELEBRATION OF 75 YEARS is a crash course in the history of the Battling Bowman from origin to death to rebirth, featuring an all-star cast of comic talent including Mike Grell, Dennis O’Neil, Neal Adams, Jack Kirby, Alan Moore, Kevin Smith, Phil Hester, Brad Meltzer, Amanda Conner, Jeff Lemire and more.
On Amazon, DC's site, Comixology... nobody's saying.
>>
>>84746107
>It's just a goddamn nonsensical clip show of random Green Arrow comics in a hardcover

Fucking duh! That's exactly what these things always are.
>>
Aha, found it:
>>
>>84746388
(stupid 4chan pass)

https://www.reddit.com/r/GreenArrow/comments/4qtyow/psa_the_listed_contents_of_the_green_arrow_a/
>>
>>84746351
That's odd, I know the Flash one had the full issue list for sure.
>>
>>84746107
Dude, the internet is here. You can download almost every comic to check if it's worth buying. Your fault.
>>
>>84746193

Reprints of

More Fun Comic 73
Leading Comics 1
More Fun Comics 89
Adventure Comics 256
JLA 4
Brave & the Bold 85
GL/GA 85-86, 90
Detective Comics 549-550, 559
Green Arrow 24
Green Arrow 100-101
Green Arrow 4 (2001)
Green Arrow 18
GA: Year One 2
GA/BC Wedding Special
JL 8 (2012)
Green arrow 24 (2013)
>>
>>84746422
>>84746573
Thanks senpaitachi. Well, most important issues. First appearance, first League issue, Brave & Bold #85 is Speedy issue, right? I don't know others that much.
>>84746426
Yeah. Even Lois Lane had full list.
>>
>>84746573
Y'know what's strange? They don't reprint any Golden Age Green Arrow stuff, or much Golden Age stuff anymore for that matter.

I was wanting to read some GA GA and Aquaman, but I couldn't, because there was nowhere to read it.
>>
>>84746338
>not even ranking White Batman
>>
>>84746338
>>84746729
>no Purple Green Batman
>>
>>84746256

Some introspection and behind the scenes shit would have nice. Some interviews with the creators about their process and research for writing the character. At least some mention of his live action and animated media. Anything beyond this bare bones collection of comics I already own. Couldn't even be bothered with a single piece of original art.
>>
>>84746800
They've been doing these since the 50th anniversary books, you should have known
>>
>>84746778
For some reason, I have picture of Green Goblin with cape burned in my mind.
>>
>>84746881
I mean I was talking about Hawkeye but that works too
>>
>>84746107
>didn't read lol: the post

OP is a faggot
>>
>>84746951

>Celebrate over seven decades of Green Arrow's crimefighting career, including appearances by his allies Green Lantern, Black Canary and more!

Wasn't really much to go on.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.