[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men! Am I right?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 12

File: dc space.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dc space.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Men!

Am I right?!
>>
>>84737169
I like to have context before I get outraged. Is this presented as justified?
>>
>>84737210
Physical abuse of any kind is never justified.
>>
>>84737169
Indeed
They're just not safe out there with random women assaulting them
We need to make the streets safe for men
>>
>>84737169
>A day after release and this movie is already getting tedious.
>>
>>84737241
*leaked
>>
>>84737224
Women can't physically abuse men IRL
>>
>>84737169
out of context this looks really bad is this the new killing joke film
>>
>>84737262
Its hilarious that women are now better than men at domestic abuse in some countries.
Like, in statistics.
>>
>>84737224

>Unwanted touching
>harmlessly removes her hands in an approved arm spread defensive posture
>gets assaulted by a stranger
>girlfriend is horrified by the unwarranted attack

You're right, physical abuse is never justified, that ginger should be incarcerated. 8^)
>>
>>84737169

But the man did nothing , he just screaming that he needed his space
>>
>>84737210
Look at the chicks face, she's clearly being randomly violent.
>>
>>84737285
Enough with the company wars please.
>>
>>84737278
That's just the result of men being pussies now
Some limp wristed girl smack isn't abuse some some sissy will consider it that
>>
>>84737274
It is really bad.
>>
I love that his girlfriend looks absolutely horrified and completely weirded out that this random bitch threw her boyfriend that she's obviously in love with/obsessed with.
>>
File: 16264939462.png (289KB, 816x580px)
16264939462.png
289KB, 816x580px
>>84737169
>man is fed up
>man opens up about his feelings in his relationship
>random bitch tosses him into a bush because "lol, men amirite?"
>>
>>84737294
You know how it is, you can't break up with someone on the streets without white-knights (gender be damned) coming out of the woodworks to work you over.

It's just not safe out there for men
>>
>>84737224
i think he means if the scene is presented a girl power thing or is it presented as something bad
>>
>>84737291
What's actually funny is, if the guy had a tendancy to violent abuse, getting his ass throw like that by a random woman would enrage him so much that his GF probably got paralized from the waist down.
>>
>>84737285
Sorry m8, plenty of DCfags have been shitting on this movie since the first trailer and it only increased yesterday.
>>
>>84737316
Anon, we're a weak species, but we've overcome the strongest.
The girl can pick up a frying pan just like your ancestors used spears (hopefully with a crossbar if they were hunting boars. Man, fuck boars)
>>
throwing a bone towards feminist for all the rape vibes.
>>
You guys do know a man wrote that scene though right? And that most women hate this movie because barbara gets raped or whatever and apparently fucks bruce on a roof lol

anyway she just comes off looking like a psychotic cunt because even that girl isn't happy with what she did
>>
>>84737210
No.

Babs is lashing out at this random guy, projecting her frustration with Batman onto him.

The only way the scene would try to present itself as justified is if the girl then put her fist on her hips, yelled "Yeah!" at the overturned guy in the bushes, and stuck out her tongue.

However, it ends on her shocked expression.
>>
>>84737169
I haven't seen the movie but let me guess?
Batgirl is having relationship trouble with Dick and/or Wayne and vents her frustration on this guy?
>>
i can't enjoy western cartoons and comics anymore. dc, marvel, whatever, they're all the same pandering shit. they're obsessed with getting the attention of the tumblr crowd, the feminist crowd, the minority crowd, etc. i feel ostracized and alienated by the comics that i used to love.

i'm going to /jp/. japan still makes comics and cartoons that aren't obsessed with politcal agendas. see ya, chumps.
>>
>>84737338
true.From what little I know about abusive men with anger issues, they easily get cowed in public but if they often will claim that they looked like a fool due to their partner(which would lead to beatings)
>>
At least hid attacker wasn't the Punisher, dude is a white knight. He would murdered the guy.
>>
>>84737371
okay so she was just pissed

makes sense
>>
>>84737371
>>84737372
Well there we go.
>>
>>84737371
this
>>
>>84737372
She uses Bruce as a dildo on patrol at the start of the movie, spergs out about him not reciprocating her feelings, and spends the rest of the movie being an unlikeable piece of shit until Joker puts her out of her misery and cripples her.
>>
you guys are all such dumb whiny faggots

feminists would be upset with this because muh abuse culture and rape culture and barbara being objectified and portrayed as irrational in this film
>>
>>84737169
lol what a bitch
>>
>>84737394
in the Punisher universe the girl would have been a whore and the guy would turn out to have some fucked up fetish that humiliated her
>>
>>84737398
Why would you shove someone's face into your abs?
>>
>>84737425
seriously only tenuous sjw thing you could point to is the fact that batman starts talking about objectification (it fits in context and is used semi right but still not something I ever expected batman to talk about)
>>
File: 1469139374378.png (55KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469139374378.png
55KB, 200x200px
>>84737434
>not asserting your dominance by shoving peoples faces into your abs
>being this beta
>>
File: 1459649451583.jpg (27KB, 494x396px) Image search: [Google]
1459649451583.jpg
27KB, 494x396px
>>84737169
Now I want to know more about this relationship.
What kind of person did she try to become?
Why is he so overly stressed?
Did the make up?
>>
>>84737316
Also, consider that if the guy should snap and finally hit her back, all she has to do is go to the police with a huge boohoo sob story and the guy would be arrested.
>>
>>84737210
No. She's just being a cunt.
>>
>>84737169
I've seen the"woman beats some dick heads ass scene"a million times, in pretty much every form of media,but i guess in the age of SJW shit,this is feminist propaganda.Real feminist propaganda is shit like Ghost Busters 2016 and Feminist Frequency,i am just pissed because this shit didn't need to be added to Killing Joke and that sex scene to.
>>
>>84737560
That being said Babs is kinda in the wrong a bit
>>
File: 1467535338926.jpg (35KB, 599x518px) Image search: [Google]
1467535338926.jpg
35KB, 599x518px
>>84737169
>it's an "OP takes a harmless gag that's obviously not supposed to be taken seriously and tries to turn it into some kind of SJW/feminism political debate thing" episode
>>
File: NoHope.jpg (119KB, 931x475px)
NoHope.jpg
119KB, 931x475px
>>84737603
OP's type of cancer is strong
>>
I just want to point out that you never see Cassandra Cain doing dumb shit like this.
>>
>>84737603
Crab mentality.
"If I can't have my harmless fun neither should they!"
>>
>>84737928
This would be a great scene if the genders were reversed.

>some girl is yelling at her sad boyfriend
>I NEED MORE SPACE
>Bruce Wayne picks her up and chucks her in a river
>says a snarky one-liner
>>
>>84737522
Just looks like one of those relationships where both people are an emotional mess.
The chick likely loves the guy too much and is always in demand of seeing him more and calling him when they're not together, most likely has a limited social life outside of the relationship. The guy "needs his space" as in he needs time to see his friends and/or to fuck other girls. It's possible he's just as into her as she is into him and she's just too annoying to be around 24/7, or it's possible he's an asshole that just uses her as a fuck and let her get attached.
So the chick puts herself in the position of the person who prevents the guy from having fun (although she tries to allow him more space and maybe even allows him to fuck around, that's her "trying to be who [he] wants"), which the guy gets angry about, which the girl probably doesn't even mind much because codependent people are like that (always seeking validation of their emotional impact on the other).

It looks like just another fight in a shitty relationship, not like a brakeup imo. Yeah they made up and started fighting again right after makeup sex.
>>
>>84737365
>You guys do know a man wrote that scene though right?
It's so obvious it hurts
>>
>>84738139
Out of curiosity, how so?
>>
>>84738192
It just gives me that feeling. It looks like a man's interpretation of female empowerment.
>>
>>84737410
Bruce and her have sex?
>>
>>84738218
Yeah, she straddles him, he grabs her ass, she takes off her top, and then the camera cuts away. She then goes bonkers crying about how "it was just sex so it doesn't have to mean anything please come back" and other such nonsense when the Bats feels overwhelming shame. Someone will post the .webms.

Thank god for the Joker, the true MVP of this story.
>>
>>84738218
Yep. bruce Timm has his fetish once again.
They have sex and she gets angry Bruce doesnt return her feelings.
>>
File: 1341940073129.jpg (98KB, 260x285px) Image search: [Google]
1341940073129.jpg
98KB, 260x285px
>>84738259
>bad animation
>bad colors
>barbara being awful
This movie should have been released in 2012
>>
>>84737371

That's still some bullshit

Reverse all the genders and imagine Batman pulling this shit and it would be a major "he's a villain now" moment

> Man being completely reasonable with a gf who's not listening to how he doesn't want to be with her anymore
> LOL he deserves violence~
>>
>>84737169
You mean, like the men who wrote this scene? Yeah, absolutely.
>>
>>84738459
>> Man being completely reasonable with a gf who's not listening to how he doesn't want to be with her anymore
How fucking biased are you? He never even implies he's leaving her, just throwing a random hissy-fit about "muh space" in the middle of the street.
In no way does this deserve what Babs does (or anyone intervening, even verbally), but your interpretation is biased as fuck.
>>
>>84738557

You saying that whole conversation doesn't seem to imply a breakup to you?

And it doesn't seem like a hissy fit, it seems like he's putting his foot down with someone who won't leave him alone

>>84738202

This guy is right, it feels painfully obvious that a (certain type) of man wrote this scene
>>
>>84737169
Making the audience happy that Barbara gets paralyzed was a bold choice for the film.
>>
>>84738634
>You saying that whole conversation doesn't seem to imply a breakup to you?
More like it's just a fight like dickhead disfunctional couples have all the time. And even in a non-disfunctional couple, a fight about some part of the relationship doesn't entail a breakup, people fight all the damn time about how their relationship works.
>And it doesn't seem like a hissy fit, it seems like he's putting his foot down with someone who won't leave him alone
That's one way to interpret it, but that assumes he's acting in good faith and sher isn't.
>>
This clearly showcases the threat that caped crusaders pose to public safety.
>>
>>84738696
How about we assume two people were having a heated argument that was none of Barbara's business, and she threw one of them into a hedge for no reason?

Imagine Peter Parker just picking up a guy and tossing him because he was arguing with his friend ont he streets of New York.
>>
>>84738696
>I am going to automatically assume that the person in the wrong is the man because he is a man
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>84738751
>Imagine Peter Parker just picking up a guy and tossing him because he was arguing with his friend ont he streets of New York.
Fuck that, imagine if Peter threw a woman through the street because she was not giving space to her boyfriend.
>>
>>84738751
>How about we assume two people were having a heated argument that was none of Barbara's business, and she threw one of them into a hedge for no reason?
I don't think anyone disagrees with that, Babs was a total cunt however you interpret the fight itself.

Pete's done some fucked up shit when he was angry but yeah I can't remember a situation quite like this one, he usually takes out his anger on villains or Wolverine.
>>
It's just a stupid pissed off scene theres like a thousand of these relax yourself
>>
>>84737169
What the actual fuck? You people give this man-hating company money?
>>
>>84737169
This guy was just saying he needed space, she flipped out because after she fucked Bruce he never called her back. They did this extra 30 mins to pad the run time and to make her character seem like less of a fridged girlfriend, but all they made her out to be was a petty child
>>
>>84738765
>I'm going to get defensive about men because someone refuses to categorically blame the girl with no evidence
>>>/r/MRA
They both seem like dickheads, I've pointed it out before, this whole argument was because anon was going full "oh wow, the guy is being so reasonable and the girl is harrassing him", which is just as retarded an interpretation as "wow, the girl is being totally reasonable and the guy is abusing her".

Stay fag.
>>
>>84737560
He's not even being a dickhead. At all. At worst his body language is too threatening, which many people do by accident in a heated argument.
>>
>>84738814
>It's just a pissed off scene
She used her superhero skills to physically assault an unsuspecting and innocent member of the public because she was pissed off. Is she supposed to be a villain?
>>
>>84738696

The whole conversation is basically the guy saying "Leave me alone" and the girl saying "But I don't want to leave you alone"

Regardless of whether he's acting in "good faith"(?) I don't think there's any argument you can make that he was going overboard when telling her to leave him the fuck alone
>>
>>84737603
>>84737651
You should both be killed. Or at least banned from posting here.
>>
>>84738834
>They both seem like dickheads

He doesn't seem like a dickhead. You are a twisted SJW freak and you have no place in human society. Please kill yourself soon.
>>
>>84738834

> LOL ur MRA

irredeemable faggot detected
>>
>>84738838
Fuck off please
>>
>>84737955
LOL harmless fun
>>
>>84737169
>assaulting men is fine if they are upsetting a woman in any way

sounds about right
>>
>>84738878
>that feel when you realize you're being an insane stupid twat and have no argument

Just for funsies, could you explain why you think she didn't just assault an innocent member of the public?
>>
>>84737169

Does she get raped and photographed after?
>>
>>84738878
Great response, you sure showed me. If I ever write Spider-Man, I'll be sure to have Peter sock JJ in the face next time he lowballs him on photo prices, its just harmless fun and doesn't badly reflect on the character at all!!!
>>
>>84738842
I see your point.
He's telling her to give him space, not to leave him alone, the difference is subtle, but it's important enough: it's a boyfriend who wants more alone time from his gf (not leaving her), not a guy who's being harrassed by some random girl.
There's nothing wrong with what he does and there's also nothing wrong with what she does. We have no indication that she actually is harassing him.
>"good faith"(?)
You take his word for it that she's on his case too much, but not her word that she's made efforts regarding that.

Either way we're probably giving too much thought to this scence.
>>
>>84738860
You fucking faggot, I don't even like women but this shit is just ridiculous.
If he doesn't attain your dickhead threshold, how does she?
She literally has 1 line of dialogue
>but I tried to be what you want

>>84738871
>throws out dumb ad hominem
>gets dumb ad hominem thrown back at him
Are you fucking serious
>>
>>84738947

No, the whole good faith(?) point is that it doesn't really matter if she actually was smothering him, or if he's just sort of being a dick about it. Either way she should just leave him alone, and either way he doesn't deserve violence for it

The way she's clinging to him and his response ("You're not listening to me") suggests that she's not getting the message after multiple attempts by him to push her away

And I don't think I'm giving too much thought to this, shit like this pisses me off because I've had friends (and personally experienced it myself) who were in relationships where women saw fit to get violent with them when the guy didn't want to be around them anymore, so seeing goodguy superheroes just aid in that sort of shit pisses me off
>>
Oh look it's a delusional feminist revenge fantasy.
>>
>>84738984

> Why didn't you reply to my ad hom with something other than another ad hom?
> Why can't I hold you to higher standards than I hold myself?
>>
>>84737169
So, about 25m into this now, I don't seem to remember the Mob subplot from the novel, if you can call it subplot it's at least a 1/3 of the movie.
>>
>>84738895
>>84738916
No it's a stupid scene of a pissed off person in a terrible why is this even a discussion

>Superhero skills
>A throw
>>
>>84737316

I mean this is a fucking bad generalization. I've been lifting weights regularly for 3 years and I go to the gym and see women who are stronger than me all the goddamn time.

Yeah, men are naturally stronger than women. But that doesn't mean women aren't capable of defending themselves or assaulting someone. Also it isn't about being a pussy.

If a guy hits a girl they are automatically fucked even if they got hit first/did it in self defense or as a reaction and in a lot of situations people are going to take the girls word over the guys when it comes to domestic abuse.
>>
File: 1467342744987.png (251KB, 531x707px) Image search: [Google]
1467342744987.png
251KB, 531x707px
>>84739037
Seriously, why is the little girl's version of Barbara. The best current version of Batgirl out right now?
>>
>>84739037
Its very obviously not portraying her in good light thought. Its clearly showing she is venting and being a bitch about it over Bats.

I swear people here will try to use anything to insult feminism even when the thing isn't even slightly related to it.
>>
>>84737169
Okay, /co/, riddle me this. Why shouldn't feminists be MRAs and MRAs feminists?Don't they both want equality?
>>
>>84737224
t.beta male
>>
>>84739547
Feminists claim that they are for men's rights despite shiting all over any claims that men don't have it a million times better than women in everyway and MRAs basically just call feminists out on that.
>>
>>84739037
A man wrote this. Its a stupid scene in a stupid movie. Why even have the Babs/Bruce thing? Because the movie constantly has Bruce and Jim as the owners of Babs so the torture scene can be seen as an encroachment of their property ie Babs.
>>
Someone help me out, I need a good new torrent site so I can get this
>>
>>84739547
There's a lot of people in both groups, although more in the feminist camp, but the fracture (At least as far as I understand it) comes from the different interpertation of equality.

I'm speaking in broad terms here, but feminists often want equality of outcome, and MRAs equality of opertunity.

Here's an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztdHIpGxrQA
>>
>>84737169
>The duluth model
>>
First murderzons, then this, if it weren't for the BLM stuff in that Batman issue he co-wrote with Snyder and DK3 I'd think Azzarello's gone full shitlord.
>>
>>84737324
i choose to believe that was intentional
>>
>>84738459
yeah but thats societys fault not writers
why has society yet to evolve past double standards
>>
>>84738814
because the last several years have made us expect shit like this to have an agenda

its not an unreasonable assumption
>>
>>84739620
>A man wrote this.
"Men" can be feminists too.
>>
>>84740537
Men tend to be the most radical feminists. See white knights
>>
>>84737169
>>84737262
tumblr.
>>
>>84737581
>She's just being a cunt.
>>
>>84738679
>Bruce doesnt return her feelings.
yup.
>>
>>84737169
>that static animation
>>
I have seen the movie Damis dad doesnt return her feelings.
They tried to beat him because he does not want to kiss her.
I think that's sexual harassment or ?
>>
>>84737169
Dang, is Barbara always this much of a psycho?
>>
This whole thing is what happens when you have a guy who can't get laid write shit

He can't possibly imagine that a guy might reject a woman (because he never, ever would, no matter how bad she was) so every guy who rejects a woman is a badguy who deserves random violence
>>
>>84739460
Because barbra is cute!
>>
>>84741404
Azzarello and Timm are both married to women.
>>
>>84741404
>This whole thing is what happens when you have a guy who can't get laid write shit
It's not that, it's just pandering and part of indoctrination.
When a narrative is spoken for so long as often as it does, it gets into the minds of people. Repeat a lie often and people will start to believe it. I'm sure they don't have bad intentions, they are just kinda brainwashed.
>>
>>84739312
Are you implying she would be able to throw a full grown man like that without any kind of training?
>>
>>84740537
They can be allies, but they lack the perspective being systematically oppressed because of their gender to be a true feminist.
>>
>>84741486

Are you implying that marriage automatically means their wives actually love them or they're not still, deep down, desperate for pussy
>>
>>84741968
When you've been married for as long as they have, the thirst disappears.
>>
>>84737169

Barbara is fucking worthless.
>>
>>84741996

I can only tell you that you are incredibly naive if you believe this
>>
>>84741634
Are you Implying learning how to do a simple throw is all it takes to be a superhero? Om a surprised man no less?
>>
>>84742007
She really is, in-story and out of story. Joker crippling her was the best thing to happen to the character. Otherwise she would have stayed in the graveyard of discarded, forgotten characters decades ago.
>>
>>84738459
Well, Batman is a man, and men don't act on their emotions like women do. Bruce wouldn't fucking kick some random chicks ass because he's pissed off at catwoman or something.
>>
>>84739037
Women can't have power fantasies silly
>>
>>84737382

t. a weebcuck
>>
>>84742312
It's clear that she learned that during superhero training so how is it not a superhero skill?
>>
>>84737169
he didn't even hit her.
>>
>>84737278
They always initiated it more.
Because boundaries were never enforced on women, and if a man is going to get violent with a woman, it's definitely going to happen after she starts punching him.

>>84737262
Abuse is power plus privilege!
>>
>>84737169
To be fair, she is clearly in the wrong, and the movie doesn't force her to be viewed as right. On the contrary, the girl gets horrified.

She is in the wrong. That's the entire point of this scene.
>>
>>84742614
I learned how to masturbate while flying laps around the globe when training with Superman

Does that make it a superhero skill?

The way you present it make it seem like a UFC fighter is a superhero or a martial arts instructor

The Bats are superheroes because of their gadgets and each other . Their fighting skills are not Super. Beyond Bruce who autisticlly trained for 16 years or something
>>
>>84739635
Precisely.

Feminism, and the Left in general, want equality of outcome, because they believe on a fundamental level that people are 100% interchangeable.

Thus, to their... we'll call it a mind, the only reason for differences in outcome is that there is a larger power structure manipulating the outcome.
>>
>>84743056
The fact that they are superheroes make their skills superhero skills. She probably throws bad guys around all the time while out superheroing, she's using a skill she learned specifically to be a superhero, i.e., a superhero skill.
>>
File: 1466728505517.jpg (627KB, 651x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466728505517.jpg
627KB, 651x1000px
>>84743150
I agree to disagree
>>
>>84737210
I'm pretty sure the point is that Barb is a bitch who is lashing out because something bad happened to her earlier in the movie.
>>
>>84737371
This.
>>
>>84743056

> throwing someone twice your size ten feet in the air simply by holding their arm
> not a superhero skill
>>
>>84742414
Actually, a woman's power fantasy is to be treated like shit by a powerful man because deep down he loves her
>>
SJWs hate this movie, so this movie is actually good now.
>>
This seems like the "tidus laughing" all over again. People can't put things in context
>>
>>84737365
>You guys do know a man wrote that scene though right?

Not a man, but a Mangina. Entertainment is the domain of the beta male sub-human trash known as the Mangina. These emasculated dignity lacking simps poison media with their Pro-Female and Anti-Male themes. Fuck them.
>>
>>84737340
I still bet its pretty good

Co andtumblr loosing there shit is a bonus
>>
>>84746649
They always hated it cause of babs getting shot
>>
>>84737169

why does the animation look so bad
>>
>>84743215
This sounds like some thing jason would say
>>
>>84737169
>they're both yelling at each other
>he doesn't touch her
>no threat of violence
>Babs just fucking destroys him out of nowhere with no context
So Joker is the hero for crippling this monster right?
>>
>>84737603
>"""""""""harmless"""""""""""
>>
>>84737365
So you didn't even watch it yourself before posting random information somewhere else? Jesup fucking Christ anon.
>>
>>84737169
>literally acts like the villain
WHAT A ROLE MODEL FOR YOUNG GIRLS!
>>
I don't want to get into the gender politics itt but what's with all this extra stuff in TKJ? This movie only needed to be about thirty to forty five minutes
>>
>>84738259
>Thank god for the Joker, the true MVP of this story.
He's the only thing saving the comic at this rate.
>>
>>84748324
She's not a role model at all in this story.
>>84748431
They still have to charge the same price and no one would buy it.
>>
>>84741386
Yes.
>>
>>84748928
>She's not a role model at all in this story.
Yes, that's what I was getting at.
>>
>>84748928
But that's what everyone was hype for. A true adaptation starting the cast of BTAS. Maybe there will be a fan cut
>>
>>84749375
It's also not their intent that she should be one.
>>84749481
It's unnecessary, all you need to do is skip to the chapter where it starts.
>>
>>84741795

Yes you are right.

I drink your tears, oppressors.
>>
>>84749555
>It's also not their intent that she should be one.
Is that why they have to gender-swap the men, then? Because no woman is ever written by a feminist to be a role model?
>>
>>84737603
>>84737928

yes this liberal agenda in entertainment media is harmless

ofcourse
>>
when will this meme that batman can't fuck barbara and make shit weird when he does that with literally every other female character die
>>
>>84749646
>conservatives bitch about liberal media
>conservatives are such shit writers though because they lack empathy for other humans

what do
>>
>>84737210
Babs got batman's dick hard and they went at it like rabbits but now batman feels like a tool for fucking his daughter while babs thinks he's being a idiot for not fucking her some more
>>
>>84751776
Dixon Batverse is one of my favorite eras.
>>
>>84737169
>Woman puts her hand on man refusing to let him leave
>Man yells at her
>This justifies a third party assaulting the man for daring to raise his voice.
>>
>>84737316
Women are far more likely to use weapons in domestic abuse than men.
Getting hit in the back of the head with a baseball bat hurts no matter who is swinging it.
>>
>>84738860
He very much looked like a dickhead, the fuck are you on? He just didn't deserve the unneeded violence because he never escalated the argument beyond yelling.
>>
File: 1356507333929.gif (446KB, 280x153px)
1356507333929.gif
446KB, 280x153px
>>84743215
>we fall because someone pushes us!

Good to know when I tripped on a branch last week it was actually the fault of some invisible man! Christ, who writes this tripe?
>>
>>84756726

>Mommy the mean comic book is hurting my feelings!
>>
>>84751776
Leftists are the ones that lack empathy though.

And they're pretty shit writers too, as the last decade has shown.
>>
>>84737169
>Babs will never toss you around like a ragdoll
Why live?
>>
>>84737169

But what if the guy IS telling the truth? That she really IS being clingy and never listens to him?

Babs just took her frustration out on some guy for no justifiable reason
>>
>>84757802
That's the point, she's assaulting that guy because he represents Batman to her and she's an obsessed fangirl.
>>
>>84737169
Does she have superstrenght here?
>>
>>84737169
Is this even portrayed as her being in 'the right'? Even the girlfriend seems shocked and appalled by Bab's overreaction. Is this set up as just her lashing out, and does it have a long series of her lashing out at random people because of Batman?
>>
>>84758128
No she's basically a bitch the entire prologue
>>
>>84758147
Okay, then what is the problem? Babs acting like a bitch and the tone of the movie is she is acting like a bitch. Are the femnazi or sjw setting things up? I am just not getting why anyone would make a big deal over this.
>>
>>84738849
You're literally triggered. Fuck off.
>>
>>84749646
How the fuck is this liberal propaganda? It's not like Babs is portrayed as being in the right here.
>>
>>84737169

Flip this. Couple having an argument, the woman wants out of the relationship and is being a real dick about it, but the male is being clingy/insistent.

Does the women get judo-thrown or the man?

I hate that female empowerment these days = male castration. You can build up one without tearing down the other, at least you can when you're not an hack ideologue.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_myu0imAcSB1qlrx1d.png (251KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_myu0imAcSB1qlrx1d.png
251KB, 500x375px
>>84758446
>bitch going crazy and flipping a dude into a bush much to his girlfriend's horror is female empowerment
>>
Do you fucking people watch shit like Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer and think "What's with this movie, they expect me to be fine with the MC killing innocent people?". Main characters don't have to be likeable or purely do likeable things.
>>
>>84758446
>Woman is 6'1", wants out of the relationship.
>Man is 5'6", holds onto her arms and says he tried to be everything she wanted.
>Woman brushes his hands off and angrily says he never listens and that she needs space.
>Bruce Wayne comes out of nowhere and judo throws the woman into bushes, then says "There... space"
>SJW troll makes a random post on 4sama.org about "Women! Am I right?!"
>>
>>84758795
You greentext, but the new Ghostbusters literally ends with them shooting a strawman nerd in the dick, and it's being lauded critically as empowering as fuuuuuuck
>>
>>84758446
You're not supposed to agree with Barbara, anon
>>
>>84758901
This isn't the Ghostbusters movie.
>>
>>84758446
This scene isn't really that same issue, she is shown as acting like a bitch the entire time. That scene is portrayed as her acting out needlessly.
>>84758795
He has a point, but maybe because of the overdone nature of that 'stronk womyn' stereotype people are seeing its shadow in every situation. I seriously wonder if this will rubberband and eventually women will be forced back into the kitchen because of a gender coldwar where women basically try to castrate all men or force them to apologize for being male.
>>
>>84759005
The same culture produced both. Empowerment politics seems to be less about having things and more about taking things away and lording it over the people you're "getting back" at.
>>
>>84758901
I think the end of the Ghostbusters movie is more just a statement of their hate for the original. The whole movie is 1 part femnazi hate propaganda film and 1 part anti-Ghostbusters film.

The fact that the main antagonist was basically a neckbeard nerd that commited suicide is a huge red flag. They were saying they hated the original Ghostbusters and the Ghostbusters fans in almost every scene.
>>
>>84759122
Empowerment politics is definitely a problem, but it's not in this movie. OP is literally just cherrypicking.
>>
>>84759278
I haven't seen it yet (either, actually) so I can't speak as to the veracity of the claim. However, there is enough surrounding "culture war" shit that I can see why it would be in the forefront of minds.

Especially as it applies to worst Batgirl.
>>
>>84738557
>He never even implies he's leaving her, just throwing a random hissy-fit about "muh space" in the middle of the street.

How to tell you've never had a clingy partner.

You can ask any man or any woman who was in a relationship with a clingy person, it's fucking awful and they turn a relationship into a job, where you have to respond to every text in a timely (instantaneous) fashion, and devote all free time to them and only them, forgoing all other friendships, lest you make them jealous.
>>
Putting aside the "why", HOW does she toss him in a hedge? He's built like a brick shithouse, and she just effortlessly picks him up and throws him. Isn't she supposed to be an ordinary human?
>>
>>84737169
Fucking cunt should mind her own business.
>>
File: Women don't belong in combat.png (47KB, 593x413px) Image search: [Google]
Women don't belong in combat.png
47KB, 593x413px
>>84742397
>men don't act on their emotions like women do
Women are completely equal to men in every way, anon!
>>
>>84746628
This is pretty much what I've concluded from browsing women's erotica on Amazon.

Basically, a man they can trust enough to treat them like dogshit...
>>
>>84760095
Pretty much.

Female instinct would rather have a fraction of an Alpha's attention than all of a lesser male.
>>
>>84759429
Judo plus artistic license because it's animated.
>>
>>84743215
wait, so is there like a built-in eyecontact film or something in the mask? That's what it looks like when he's taking it off, but his eye color looks the same, so it's not for disguise. So is it like a protection device that's bulletproof or some shit?
>>
>>84737169
>guy didn't physically abuse the girl except for pushing her hands off of him
>lady throws him up where he lands in bushes without knowing the context beforehand
>guy probably broke a few ribs because he was just telling the girl his feelings
Grrrrl Powah! XD
>>
>>84737169
The guy wasn't even inherently doing anything wrong though. He's expressing his emotions and ending a relationship he doesn't want to be in anymore. It's not like he was even abusing the girlfriend at all.

So what is this trying to convey, that a guy can't desire to break off from a relationship he doesn't want, and doing so justifies being harmed?
>>
>>84760533
It's conveying that Batgirl is a violent psycho, like the guy she imitates, only with less self-control.
>>
>>84760377
There is probably thin layer of some kind of plastic that goes across the eye holes. This is to help protect them from dust, gas, and ice particles which makes sense when your rogue gallery includes a lot of gas and chem based characters.

It isn't something that actually comes in contact with his eyes, just covers the eye socket.

It might also have something to reduce flashes and interfere with cameras too.
>>
>>84759038
China will be the new top dog and they hate women. Also, latinos will be the majority on USA and they have a macho culture. The muslims will rule Europe and one of the basis of their religion is to literally opress women and not in the tumblr way. Meanwhile, nu males and feminists don't make enough progressive babies and when they do, they castrate them symbolically or phisically (see Assigned male)
>>
>>84760436
>feminists encourage men to show their feelings
>lel male tears
>>
>>84737169
Ohhh, I see. They're telling the story more from the Joker's perspective by having the audience root for the Joker when he paralyzes this fucking bitch.

Bravo Timm
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.