[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1465859490803.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465859490803.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
literally me
>>
File: Joe.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Joe.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Is this is the episode where casper's animal friend dies?

I had that shit buried deep, thanks OP.

And yes they do. Clean up and be friendly with folk. Unless you live in the asshole of the world, you'll meet people. Sorry for the image, I didn't have anything better.
>>
>>84632573
Leave, leave now. Turn off your computer walk out of your door and don't come back until you are a happy and fulfilled human being
>>
>>84632813
He's a ghost anon. Sunlight hurts him and silver bullets
>>
>>84632617
>>84632813

t. bee urself bro
>>
>>84632813
and so anon was never seen again
>>
>>84632573
Maybe you'd have friends if you weren't such an unlikable faggot, OP.
>>
>>84632838
This is such a shitty idea in real life. Would you tell Charles Manson it's okay to be himself? No.

If you act yourself and you ain't getting friends then what you currently are isn't working. Humans evolve, what we are today is different from yesturday. If you want friends but people don't want to be near you something aint fucking right with you or you aren't trying hard enough . Experiment, if youre reaching those levels of sad then you ain't got shit to lose anyway.
>>
>>84632939
Fake it til you make it.
>>
File: 1436140800524.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1436140800524.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>84632573
Head to tumblr if want that much to be such an insufferable faggot.
>>
File: 1322090321305.jpg (64KB, 478x319px) Image search: [Google]
1322090321305.jpg
64KB, 478x319px
>>84632573
>>
>>84632939
>lie and act so you can watch yourself in the mirror and maybe be happy
>be nice to others so when they need something they will ask you
>you just need to smile more so at least you can look like everything is fine and you can listen to my problems
>>
File: teehee.jpg (16KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.jpg
16KB, 240x180px
>>84632939
>Would you tell Charles Manson it's okay to be himself?
I don't know, he may have gotten himself in prison but he's still made more friends in his heyday than any of us ever will combined (not including his fans), and he did that all just by being himself.

/co/ could learn a thing or two about social interactions from him.
>>
>>84632939
>This is such a shitty idea in real life. Would you tell Charles Manson it's okay to be himself? No.

He literally had cult followers, I think he was also married, and he's a great comedian.

On the downside he is in jail.
>>
>>84632573
A GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>84632939
>>84632982
Conceal, don't feel.
Don't let them know
>>
>>84632939
I'm sick of parroters and autists getting this wrong all the fucking time.

People mean be genuine, aka don't fucking fake yourself. You can be yourself and moderate your actions. Moderating your fucking actions isn't being fake.

Fuck's sake, no one's saying "go ahead and sperg the fuck out about pokemon in the most inappropriate of places like you always do!", they're saying "don't try to be some cool person if you're not, don't try to be some saint if you're not". You can be yourself without sperging out.

If you think you're 'realself' is shitty therefore being yourself means be shitty, you've got major issues and don't know a god damned thing about yourself
>>
File: casper.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
casper.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>84632573
Plenty of dead children out there, friend...
>>
>>84632573
I want to be your friend.
>>
>>84639023
Fucking this so Goddamn much

If you like cartoons, don't be afraid to say that you like cartoons

If you like /tg/ shit like Warhammer 40k, don't be afraid to say that you like/tg/ shit like Warhammer 40k

If you like vidya like Undertale, don't be afraid to say that you like vidya like Undertale

As long as you don't act like a total sperg, anyone who gives you shit is more than likely an insecure cunt. Call it a meme, but it's fucking true
>>
>>84632939
>Would you tell Charles Manson it's okay to be himself?
Sure, why not. He's hilarious when you get him going and charismatic enough to score with multiple women at the same time and convince them to help him murder a celebrity. He's probably a great guy to hang around.

Murder is still a crime though.
>>
A G-G-G-GHOST!

AAAAAAAH!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.