[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most insane character from the last /co/ related item you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: Finglonger.jpg (32KB, 507x380px) Image search: [Google]
Finglonger.jpg
32KB, 507x380px
The most insane character from the last /co/ related item you watched or read is going to give you a prostate exam. On a scale of 1 to the Finglonger, how fucked are you?
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 927x1295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 927x1295px
>>84632136
Very, but hed probably be nice about it and apologize for any anal trauma id recieved.
>>
Pearl's gonna stick her nose up my ass.
>>
Pleeeease tell me anime counts right now, it did air on SciFi a long time ago.

I'll probably still receive a fisting from a leather-wearing bimbo while I hear that horrifying laugh.
>>
>>84632157
>most insane
>>
File: Yzma.jpg (12KB, 399x267px) Image search: [Google]
Yzma.jpg
12KB, 399x267px
Not sure if I'd ever recover from it.
>>
>>84632434
Sure, fuck it.
>>
>>84632157
>the things I do for love!
>>
Not exactly sure who the most insane character is in Silk.
>>
>>84632136

>Eradicator

Could go either way.
>>
File: you are already dead.gif (2MB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
you are already dead.gif
2MB, 500x242px
Take "putting IcyHot on your junk because your friends convinced you it would feel great" and multiply that by "getting violently fingered by a Chaotic Evil space warlord who has lava and ice powers". Solve for X when X equals "death by simultaneous shock, rectal bleeding, deep tissue burns, and hypothermia".

At least I'd die knowing that the hottest flavor of the month to be had in months was doing it. Not that it would even cross my mind, what with the painful death by superpowered rectal exam.

And if you want to go THAT route, I suppose descriptors such as "conquered" "dominated" and "destroyed" are a bit more pleasant in a sexual context. Especially when compared to a killer prostate poke. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be sore in the morning, tho.
>>
>>84632136
is Ronaldo the most insane character?
I would trust him with combing my hair
>>
>Atrocious

With blood and rage of crimson red,
Ripped from an arse so freshly rent,
Together with our hellish hate
Death by cancer--that is your fate!
>>
would Farnsworth be the most crazy character in futurama?
>>
>werewolf jones
>>
>pearl putting it in my ass
don't threaten me with a good time
>>
>Rorschach
oh jesus
>>
I honestly can't say who's the most insane on SU
>>
>>84633579
It'd be great until the soft, pink warmth reminded her of Rose, and then you'd be subjected to her singing and/or crying while tickling your innards.
>>
>>84633096
Roberto's probably a little crazier
>>
>>84633626
ronaldo
>>
>>84632136
>The Dark Knight Rises
So, Batman? Can it be without the suit?
>>
>>84633017
kek

>>84633626
>>84633579
Probably the cluster or one of the cluster shards.

If you want an actual character I guess Malachite would be it. She' got six arms she could probably spare you a finger.
>>
>>84633743
>kek
I'm glad you liked it anon
>>
Would Dr. Weird be the most insane ATHF character? There are so many options. Not excited about any of the possibilities.
>>
>>84633641
Eh, Roberto's just regular ol' violent nonsense crazy. Farnsworth's intelligence and willingness to create possibly life ending inventions makes him much crazier on the whole
>>
>The Captain
He accidentally pushed a guy's spine out of his body when patting him on the back while drinking. I'm fucked.
>>
>>84632136
Puppet Master from Fantastic Four.
>>
File: Uh.jpg (252KB, 827x960px) Image search: [Google]
Uh.jpg
252KB, 827x960px
>>84632136
>Maestro
he's a big guy, and by that I mean he's gonna make my anus fucking prolapse
>>
File: 1278032378457.png (288KB, 505x449px) Image search: [Google]
1278032378457.png
288KB, 505x449px
>Hellboy/BPRD

I dunno, but I'm pretty sure I'm dead or turned into a frog monster regardless.
>>
>>84638952
Imagine getting fisted by the right hand of doom...
>>
The joker
>>
File: 1465763676144.jpg (46KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
1465763676144.jpg
46KB, 600x378px
>Dr. Screwball Jones from WoY
If you could attach a finglonger to another finglonger, that's probably how it would go.
>>
>>84632995
>Dominator
>most insane

Sorry buddy but that's wrong.
>>
>>84632136
>Zim

So just old, regular alien on human probing action
>>
>>84633675
Don't you mean scarecrow?
>>
>>84632136
i might die.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.