[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Title >Genre >Plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: ITT3.png (4KB, 493x175px) Image search: [Google]
ITT3.png
4KB, 493x175px
>Title
>Genre
>Plot
>>
>Round Table
>Comedy
>A show about a show where a group of panelists discuss the current events, celebrity gossip, global politics, & weird human interest stories of a fictional world.

The show would be something of a satire of sensationalist TV, politics, celebrity culture & media in general with "Home Movies"-esque improv style dialogue. Each episode would have a kind of theme or motif running through it that frames the discussion with a few running storylines that develop over the course of a season. Ideally, the panel could change from episode to episode with a core cast & guests (comedians like Dr. Katz) brought on to riff and improv.
>>
>>84631727
Shoulda just said Dr.Katz meets The Onion
>>
>>84631592
>my pet zombie
>horror comedy
>a teen finds a necronomicon and brings to life a zombie girl who becomes his best friend while they fight off the paranormal forces drawn to him and the book, all the while the zombie has to remember her past life and both grow feelings for one another.
>>
>>84631592
>Title
EKSCHAИGE GIЯLS
>Genre
Comedy
>Plot
Cindy, an average American teenage girl and Sonya, a girl from a fictional Eastern European country are chosen by their respective highschools for a student exchange program.
Both girls will have to switch families and go in each other's country for the time of the exchange.
The problem is that the Eastern European country is a war-torn shithole ridden with crime and poverty.

Fun and culture clash ensues for each girl, but their experience is quite different.
For the Eastern European girl in America, it is more "The parent trap" meet "Star vs". For the American girl in Eastern Europe it is more "The parent trap" meet "Gravity Falls".

The whole thing is "the Simpsons" meet "Borat"
>>
>>84631592
>benny and the anal probe
>comedy
>a man gets abducted by aliens and has an anal probe stuck up his ass, which then talks to him and gives him life advice and how to find a girlfriend.
>>
>>84631592
>DC's: Nights of Earth
>Superhero, action, light comedy
>Show centred on all of the b-list heroes in the DCverse.

Each episode would involve a different hero and a different location, but each episode has a minor tie that culminates in a minor team up showdown as the finale. Ideally similar to JLU, but with a chance to highlight some of the lesser known heroes.
>>
>gorefest
>horror comedy
>a man becomes the leashed captive of some serial killers and goes on cross country adventures with them, fighting everything from crooked cops, monsters, and other serial killers, all the while losing his sanity and slowly becoming a murderer himself.
>>
> /CO/
> Drama
> Inspiring cartoonist takes on an anonymous persona where he posts on image boards asking for cartoon plots which he/she later steals and uses for their own successful cartoon show. Unfortunately his schemes have been found out by bunch of angry internet nerds that vow to extract revenge.
>>
>>84631984
Poor little whie girls gets raped in slavland.
Girl of war rapes all the jocks in murica.
>>
>nuketopia
>horror comedy
A group of mutated punks fight to make it in a post nucular wasteland. Basically fallout/mad max meets invader zim humor.
>>
>hellbent
>horror comedy drama
A depressed and recently decessed writer and a demonic imp travel hell to find the meaning of exsistance.
>>
>>84631592
>?
>science fiction/comedy
>three species of mutant human descendants on a post-nuclear earth constantly try to destroy each other in ridiculous and absurd ways in a never ending stalemate
>the first species is made up of billions of small and feeble but intelligent creatures who live underground and rely nearly entirely on improved left-over technology and robotics to fight
>the second species is an averaged numbered group of creatures who are of average height and strength and use both technology and strength but are still not as intelligent or as strong as the other groups
>the third species is a smaller brutish and cruel group who's individuals are quite large and strong but are not very intelligent. they usually fight with just hand weapons and no robots/armored vehicles
Does it sound good? What would be a good title?
>>
>>84632154
The opening theme would be a kind of Gipsy band like this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jryYiewRQbA
sung by a raspy male voice with Russian accent

Cindy and Sonya
Fates bound by a single flight
Cindy and Sonya
Clique fights and tribal fights
In Krapovsky everybody says
(chorus) Zamucheny vanye
Hey!
Cindy and Sonya
Fair trade and organ trade
Cindy and Sonya
Guitar bands and armed bands
(chorus) Zamucheny vanye
Hey!
Cindy and Sonya
Summer camps and labor camps
Cindy and Sonya
Good deals and Krokodil
(chorus) Zamucheny vanye
Hey!
Cindy and Sonya
Swimming suits and tracksuits
Cindy and Sonya
Fastfoods and queue for food
(chorus) Zamucheny vanye
(chorus) HEY!
>>
>I dunno
>Adventure
>A group of kids living in an apartment complex learns their parents have all disappeared. the very few traces they find lead them out of the city, the only thing they know.

The plot is mostly just an excuse to make a show about city kids that journey through the world which they don't know anything about. There will also be some supernatural stuff like talking animals to make it all a little more adventurous. The first episode would show how to navigate the forests and make a campfire.
>>
>>84631906
>>84632011
>>84632124
>>84632175
>>84632235
So what do you guys think of my ideas?
>>
File: 14b.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14b.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>84632411
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ojwshuARba
>>
>>84632475
Would watch
>>
>Lucky Girl
>The Gwen Tennyson spin-off
>Action/ Thriller
>I would write her character in the fashion of a Jean Grey Dark Phoenix/ Carol Danvers Superman analog: an immeasurably powerful child struggling to keep her sanity from unleashing the terrible forces within her. Also, there would be lots of nudity and sex.
>>
>>84631592
>Wild Aether Yonder
>Science-Fantasy/Space Opera
> A brother and sister, estranged and disapproving of one another are brought together by the "death" of their father (no body was found and only circumstantial evidence indicates his death*, not everyone who knew him thinks he's dead), who leaves his ship and old courier service to them, including a rather eclectic list of unfinished deliveries. The siblings must set their past aside and finish their father's work and search for the clues if he yet lives, and they won't be able to do it alone, they'll need to recruit a team stranger than their father's jobs to finish the contracts.
>Together they'll brave a galaxy filled with forgotten civilizations, Titanic machines, wild dogfights, not-so-mythic legends, psychics, mecha, and more

Series is inspired by the likes of Firefly, futurama, WildStar, The Stardust CYOA, and Gravity Falls.

*the dad IS dead.
>>
>>84633188
Sounds like a Traveller campaign.
>>
>>84633438
Pretty much. Another inspiration is /tg/'s sci-fi superstitions threads and the salbum Carmen Miranda's Ghost.
>>
>>84631592
>Beyond the Wilderness
>Fantasy and Adventure, with some satire incorporated.
>A 12-year old boy gets into a fight with the resident Alpha Bitch over her abusive attitude. They wind up lost in a forest containing an underground civilization. They must try to resolve their personal differences and overcome numerous threats if they wish to return home safely.

Obviously a homage to Gravity Falls and Over the Garden Wall. There could also be influences taken from other well-respected cartoons like The Simpsons, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and even Steven Universe.

Satire, when focused on, will generally revolve around meta jokes, such the 12 year old boy being yet another wimp with noodle arms, overuse of the Alpha Bitch trope, pushing their luck abusing the deus ex machina and plot armour elements, and some guest appearances, as well.

The show will not rely on modern technology all that much, but it will keep on to the longer-lasting traditions of playing with toys and reading books, since they will still be around for the next 10-20 years.

The main villain in mind is essentially a cross between Bill Cipher, Hoopa, and the Dark Star. Other characters in mind include a Cyclops wearing an Assault Vest. a pufferfish/landmine war veteran, and a typical villainous reptile.
>>
>>84632411
>>84632766
I like it.
>>
File: 1375191290545.jpg (801KB, 1766x744px) Image search: [Google]
1375191290545.jpg
801KB, 1766x744px
>>84633504
>Carmen Miranda's Ghost
True Traveller shit my nigga. Excellent taste.

https://youtu.be/w34fSnJNP-4
>>
File: test_colo_affiche2.jpg (3MB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
test_colo_affiche2.jpg
3MB, 1700x2338px
>>84631592
>http://pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
You may remember me from write threads. I will translate the rest of the project when I have time.

>The way back home
>Sci-fi/Adventure
>Two children, a brother and a sister, are abducted by aliens and locked in a zoo in another planet. After escaping from their captors they must try to find the way back to Earth, crossing the Galaxy. They have no translators, no maps, no guides, no powers to help them, nothing else than their own skills.

I just registered author rights so it is only a matter of time before you see it on a tv screen.

Last Sunday I was on a train and there was a group of children coming back from a holiday colony. I told them the story of my cartoon to see if they would like it (since it is different from stuff on TV). They all wanted to watch it.

The children also agree with /co/ that most cartoons are shit today. The only one they liked was superhero stuff or Avatar, which means that there is a desesperate need for adventure cartoons in the audience right now.
>>
>>84631592
>?
>Slice of Life/Mystery
>A teenage girl moves away to live with some relatives in a small town/gated community in the middle of nowhere, and as she tries to get used to the new town and deal with the boredom, she starts to realize that there is something strange and wrong about the community, particularly the fact that no one seems to ever get in or out of town.
Then after she manages to leave town for the first time she finds a desolate wasteland. After exploring a bit she finds the ruins of a bunker and discovers that not only did the world get destroyed by an unknown apocalypse, but it happened many centuries in the past. The story then changes into a Dark Tower-esque epic spanning multiple genres about the girl trying to discover what happened to the world and maybe undo whatever it was and/or go back to her original time
>>
>>84631592
Title: Lone Raven

Genre: Action/Found footage

Plot Summary: A young woman is on the run from the law after a botched drug operation resulting in the deaths of seven people. Going from town to city to town again, she makes some allies, and many enemies. All the while, she keeps a video journal chronicling her experiences hoping that if something does happen to her, her side of the story will be viewed.
>>
>Guardians
>Action/Adventure with slight science fantasy elements
>One day a group 5 people begin to develop strange supernatural powers after a meteor shower over their home town. Together these 5 must learn to control and live with these strange new abilities that seem to be intimately connected to their psyches. However it seems their powers weren't the only strange thing to come from that meteor shower, various dangerous creatures, bizarre events and even other humans with powers have started showing up all over the place and these 5 people are the only ones in a position to do anything about it.

There's a very, very long version of this that I put considerably more thought into, the plot explores a bunch of themes related to the nature of power, the concept of right and wrong and the emotions, identity and psychological states of humans, all the supernatural stuff and the action/fights are used as a framing device for these themes.
>>
>>84633188
I like this a lot
>>
>>84631727
>Hello, good evening, and remain indoors!
>>
File: Mad.jpg (196KB, 450x426px) Image search: [Google]
Mad.jpg
196KB, 450x426px
>>84631592
Time to go FULL AUTISMO

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d_PdAiIyjU9HMdgiuH_e9_i0ePQJbQGel4JHrwo5oAU/edit?usp=sharing

>Pure fighter
>Shonen / Action cartoon (in the vein of the megaman and medabots)
>Full Autistic report attached above.
>>
>>84634701
Who do you plan on pitching it to?
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>84636116
FINDS A WAY
>>
>>84631727
Meh, not a fan of talk shows.

>>84631906
>>84632011
>>84632124
>>84632475
>>84633621
>>84635043
>>84634701

Love these ones. Get them made boys. I'd watch them all.

>>84633188
Sounds a little like Bounty Hamster. Except with two kids and a stranger.
>>
>>84632950
thanks
at first of it as the kids running off, but that'd never get a greenlight

Was thinking maybe these sort of characters
>Problem child that tries to act as the leader, only has a mother.
>Whimp that fears the outdoors, parents are overprotective
>Girl that spends most her time reading fantasy novels and dreaming about unicorns and similar stuff. Parents are both workaholics
>Guy that's relatively responsible for his age, but sometimes get too bossy.Parents give him few limits, letting him figure out the world mostly for himself, only acting as advisers. Often gets in trouble with the first guy
>>
File: 150825_is_frozen.jpg (41KB, 440x272px) Image search: [Google]
150825_is_frozen.jpg
41KB, 440x272px
>>84631592
An edgy vampire hunter who hunts and kills vampires with steaks.
>>
>>84636251
Edgy Vampire hunter is a Wearwolf. (wears a wolf tail)
>believes he's a werewolf because he was bitten by a wolf.
>>
File: Persos2.jpg (1MB, 1600x2576px) Image search: [Google]
Persos2.jpg
1MB, 1600x2576px
>>84636037
To as much TV channels and producers as I can until one is interested to make it into a show. Then everything goes.
Maybe also open a kickstarter to boost expectation.
In order to better sell the project I should now improve my drawing skills and make appealing art. I am still far from that for the moment
>>
>>84631592
>Sudden Cinderella
>Adventure/Comedy
>A modern age girl awakens in a magic fantasy kingdom missing one shoe and sock, finding herself in an adventure about discovering how she got here and getting back to her world, all while having one bare foot.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>84631592
Title:
>Moonshine
Genre:
>Science fiction/horror comedy
Plot
>The lofty crew stationed on the dark side of moon has to cope with aliens who want to visit earth. There happens to be fact that earth's oxygen-rich atmosprehe is toxic to 87% of species catalogued by earth authorities, and there is no way to know if the visitor would drop dead/suffer longtime injuries if they enter earth. Thus, the crew has to deal with numerous, absolutely inhuman entities that come to earth with different motives. Other notable theme's are how alien technology has altered earth's societies and how humans are dealing with the fact that their planet seems to be the ultimate galactic backwater.
>>
File: 143.jpg (42KB, 714x526px) Image search: [Google]
143.jpg
42KB, 714x526px
>Title
Special Snowflake and the spaghetti armed square circle people.
>Genre
Romance/Comedy/Adventure
>Plot
The same as multiple anime you watched as a kid or teenager 15+ years ago but nowhere near as well written or executed.
>>
>>84635950
Kind of cool, could see it having a Yu-Gi-Oh style formula where every duel is commented on by a smart character and a clueless friend, and the actual fights play out slowly as every move is explained and everyone reacts to it.
>>
File: Beasts of a different kind.jpg (150KB, 1000x718px) Image search: [Google]
Beasts of a different kind.jpg
150KB, 1000x718px
>Wolf Pact

>Genre
Educational comedy like that of Kenny the Shark, Time Warp Trio, and Grossology.

>Plot
Set in posh, rich fantasy town where humans and intelligent animals live together in a "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" kinda way and like living fairly separated. The story follows opposites; a young wolf girl who was nursed back to health by a brash philanthropist and raised to be a high class lady, and a boy taken in by wolves after being ditched by his human parents. After a disaster event where our feral boy crashed wolf girl's party for food only for the rich socialites to find him interesting and hilarious, the two make a pact; Feral will get what he wants (food, junk, etc) and gets to learn about humans, and wolf girl gets to pursue her interest in animal biology and behavior as well as gets to "keep" the hottest new status symbol in town. Educational Misadventures ensue, with wolf girl episodes centering learning animal behaviors and feral's episode being focused on human behavior; along with episodes going into how human affect the creatures and vice versa. As the show goes on the two start to respect each other more and see one another as more than just toy or a bank check.

How's that /co/?
>>
>>84632175
Makes me think of Ugly Americans, I like it.
>>
>>84637246
Furry/10
>>
>>84631984
so... mike lu and ogg?
>>
>>84635464
>other humans with powers have started showing up all over the place
dropped... why does everyone do this?
>>
>>84631592
>Golem of Anberry
>Slice of Life Comedy/Action
>Anberry Corner has a rather unique public worker in the form of a golem. He works the traffic stop, cleans, washes windows, and solves the local residents problems, only suppressing eldritch horrors every now and then.
>>
>>84636178
a lot of opportunities to discuss real world issues kids need to be aware of
>why bathing is fucking important
>what happens when you suddenly detox from your anti-depressants
>how fucking hard it is to find food even if you know where to look
>>
> Judgment Man in Happy Land
> Action/Parody

Modern, gritty, dark action hero (Batman/Judge Dredd/Punisher type) and his homicidal sociopath arch-nemesis are transported into the world of an 80s kids cartoon written under the broadcast standards of the time. The sociopath takes over the forces of mild unpleasantness and trains them to be badasses, so Judgment Man has to do the same with the local heroes.
>>
>>84636575
Wish you best of luck with your project
>>
>>84639351
>Real world issues according to American suburbanites
Here are some REAL issues
.Starvation
.Thirst
.Cold
.Danger
.Bankrupcy
.Pain
>>
File: 1466796229949.jpg (51KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
1466796229949.jpg
51KB, 480x410px
>Quest or Bust
>Fantasy/Adventure
>A knight and her Lich ancestor solve problems in a parody of the fantasy genre.

>tfw everyone's plot are better than your's
>>
>Odd Jobbers
>Adult Comedy
>There are these two guys. Lets call them Ed and Jerry. They need a job. They'll take anything they can get. From firemen to janitors, to pizza guys and accountants. Perhaps even cops. It's a concept that would shed light on some of the humorous aspects of various jobs. They'd have two friends, Fred, who has a steady job at some federal office and Ollie, a NEET. And they add to the dynamic.

>As the show progresses, characters from each job become minor characters that reappear occasionally. Like, they might have to deliver a pizza to the firehouse they were fired from, so they pull a prank on them. Or they could be cops who have to arrest their former boss from the accounting firm. Or maybe they just show up for a gag or in the background.
>>
>>84639351
Those are more like realistic personal struggles
Real world issues are more current events of the world

but yes, you're right, though i don't think anti-depressants would be a good idea for a show meant mostly for kids
>>
>>84639883
Would watch.
Unless if it turn into fart jokes kind of shit
>>
>>84641022
Oh no. This would be a more comedic version of King of the Hill, with a dollop of American Dad. I'd like it to be a well researched show with relatable humor. If someone worked at a post office, and I made a post office episode, they should be like "Oh man, that's so true" and for people who have never worked at a post office, they would be like "Wow. So that's what that's like? Ha, that must suck."
>>
>>84641101
That is exactly the kind of shows I like. Make it true please
>>
>>84641101
>I'd like it to be a well researched show
Try finding facebook pages such as "You know you're a X when..." for inspiration

Example: https://www.policeone.com/patrol-issues/articles/3201357-P1-Humor-Corner-25-signs-that-youre-a-cop/
>>
>Devil's Cavern
>comedy/action
>three digruntled adolescent boys in a rural town find a cave that is an entrance to a hellish world full of demonic monsters that start to stalk and terrorize them after finding the cave
>>
>>84639883
Man, I would like to watch this if it's not draw in Family Guy style.
>>
>>84639883
Golden.

>>84637246
Would watch.

>>84636154
I have no clue what that is and never heard of it.

>>84635043
Interesting
>>
>>84631592
>Metal Skeletons Attack
>Metal Skeletons Attack
>Metal Skeletons Attack
>>
>>84642210
Attack which target?
What kind of metal?
Skeleton of which animal?
>>
>>84637022
kek'd
>>
>>84642889
>knowyourmeme
Disappear into the deepest pits of hell
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.