[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally how the world would react to a meta human.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (127KB, 611x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 611x1000px
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApiL5M5sbcY&sns=em
>>
>>84630376
>Be filmed in America
>Girl isn't filled with lead by all the customers as soon as they deem her a threat

Fake as shit
>>
>>84630697
Is it America? I got Dutch vibes
>>
>>84630697
It's a coffee shop in New York, not a waffle house in Texas.
>>
>>84630921
Where the FUCK did you get that from
>>
>>84631758
Gotta admit I watched it with the sound off
>>
>>84630697
let's be honest, Even if there was a guy with a concealed carry permit they wouldn't draw because one magic isn't real and no one wants to be the nutter who drew on a prank vid as silly as this and two, the fuck are you going to do with bullets if it was a real telepath? I mean I have a buddy that puts a pellet of silver in the cavity of hollow points when going out into the woods but I don't think there's a single telepath that is actually stopped by silver of all things in any comic that isn't vampirism, in which case what are they doing out in the sun?
>>
>>84631912
You don't know the skill level of a telepath, I could imagine that it's far harder to stop a small fast bullet than to push a large object.

Of course that's overthinking it, you don't know how random people will handle the situation like that.
>>
>>84631963
I'd be filming that shit. Then I'd try and get her phone number.
>>
>>84631963
>telepath
>>
>>84632236
Telekinetic then, used the wrong word because the guy I was replying to said telepath and I couldn't be bothered to think
>>
>>84630697
>Post from Europe
>Not immediately arrested by the Internet Police
>>
>>84632272
#brexit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.