[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember when I heard about the Disney buyout of Marvel, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: disney-marvel.jpg (23KB, 570x230px) Image search: [Google]
disney-marvel.jpg
23KB, 570x230px
I remember when I heard about the Disney buyout of Marvel, I thought it would lead to an uptick in the quality of Marvel's cartoons

So I guess this thread should be about the times you thought something was going to happen regarding comics and cartoons and were WRONG
>>
>>84608130
That isn't really Disney fault as it Marvel Entertainment fault.
>>
>>84608206
Not directing blame, just feeling disappointment
>>
>>84608130
I once thought "DC's cinematic universe has to be at least decent. They'd never have a repeat of Green Lantern."
>MoS
>BvS
I stand corrected. If Suicide Squad is a dud as well, I am not wasting anymore money on anything DC related that isn't comic book or Animation.
>>
>>84608464
At this point they'd have to be Sony pictures level of reatrded to fuck SS up. Stranger things have happened though.
>>
>>84608130
there was once a plan in the late 90's to do a comic exploring the idea of spider-man actually being a mutant with the spider bite just being a catalyst. there was cover sketch posted online to one of the leading comic news blogs at the time.
>>
>>84608526
Well this is true, but I don't think Sony fucked up Ghostbusters as much as they fucked it up by the way they marketed it. Ghostbusters on it's own was just a crappy reboot. Completely forgettable. But the shitty politihack marketing has been infamous.
>>
>>84608651
I meant the whole ASM franchise with that post actually and how they still have that fucking hack Avi Arad on board for that Venom movie.
>>
>>84608130
I thought it would mean an uptick in the quality of their comics so I was even wronger than you were.
>>
>>84608708
>Avi Arad
>IMDB him
He must actually like /co/ stuff. It's his entire career. It's kind of a shame that he's not that good at making it.
>>
>>84610149
If you read interviews with him, he's actually crazy as fuck.
>>
I didn't think the MCU could make me like Captain America.
>>84608464
I really wish that DC being weird would work. I want something to contrast the happy family time superhero.
It turns out that's just Marvels netflix shows.
>>84610192
Like John "I start fistfights with storyboard artists" Peters crazy?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.