[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1500x2298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1500x2298px
How was this?
>>
>>84601792
Enjoyable but could have been a lot better.
Most will say it's outright trash though.
>>
>>84601792
It was ok
>>
I read the first 10 issues then forgot o keep buying it.

I liked it a fair bit though.
>>
>>84601822
It's worth noting most of that is because of aspects that were bad rather then missed potential.

The main one being turning constantine into a bit of a blaster at times.
>>
>>84601792
i forgot how bad janin's "art" was before grayson
>>
File: Justice_League_Dark_Vol_1_18.jpg (438KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Justice_League_Dark_Vol_1_18.jpg
438KB, 900x1384px
>>84601822
I still think issue 18 was the best single issue of the new 52 though
>>
It was trying to fix something that wasn't broke.
>>
>>84601792
It was okay but it never really lived up to the potential either...

Kind of needed an A-List to help sell it like how Batman was the supervisor of JLI...

Wonder Woman would've been a good fit given her connections to magic
>>
>>84602026
He tracing?
>>
>>84603110
It's weird that zatanna herself is still not A-list
>>
Did Shade end up appearing?
I raed the first few issues and just wanted fun and Milligan kept teasing me
asshole
>>
>>84605359
If I recall correctly he quickly leaves the team
Are you excited for the changing girl mini
>>
>>84602026
That cover isn't Janin though.
>>
>>84605498
Yes I am even though the writer seems pretty shitty, she's written a few YA books completely based off her "geek girl" identity, but she seems to at least acknowledge Dikto/Milligan's work so and it's guaranteed to have weird art which I always dig and fuck it, they should of made this series a while ago. But the series always has the potential to be the most creative thing in comics, arguably the first few arcs are the most fun and creative content Vertigo ever published
I want the new series to be successful so the old one getss a 2 part omnibus or 3 oversized hardcovers with emphasis on trying to make the coloring as close to the old series as possible
but it would look cool with the glossy new pages they've been using
As a massive Shade fan, I have to admit, I only read the first like the first 52-ish issues of Milligan's and all of the original Ditko stuff
Enigma is my favorite comic of all time too

I always wanted to write a Shade book
hopefully I'll get to someday
how cool would a mini with art by Fiffe or Stokoe or watercolors from Dustin Nguyen.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.